www.funwestdoll.com

a latex lady and after market breast

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
time traveler

a latex lady and after market breast

Post by time traveler »

has anyone ever took a latex lady and applied any after market silicon arificial breast over the others with an adhesive or silicon glue and if so are their any photos of it and the process ?? although i imagine because of the visible lines of it where it is put on would show i would think these would look better and feel very real to the touch as the rd's, and the sd's do. 8) what adhesive would a person use to do this type of customization ??

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Timetraveler,

Its an idea to improve a Latex doll by giving it other breasts.
But be carefull, Latex cannot being combined with all kinds of other stuff. As I remember good Latex and PURE silicone can be combined, but be warned because often other stuff is sold under the name silicone.
The stuff reacts with your doll and your doll is badly damaged then.
So take care with Latex, maybe looking at Nicks Ramsdale site to see wat stuff combines with Latex is an idea.

Good luck

Mytime
One dream, one mission...

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

Nada

Post by Nada »

nos4a2 wrote:I'm about to do a boob job on a Chasey doll. Won't be a permanent thing, just want to see if it works. The boobs are "silicone" and are ultimately destined for installation inside my Madame doll. They have some kind of outer lining; they're not "pure silicone." I'll do some careful testing to see how this material reacts with latex.
... Good thinking... Nos !!!

(I have seen "gels, jellys or Hot Melt Gels", start disolving latex, "Right before your Eyes and While you WAIT" !!!)

And by a simple definition, the word "silicone" means a mixture of the pure material "Silicon" (no "e") with "something else"???.

BUT this "mixture" can be changed, at ANY TIME, within the exact same product item and still be called a "silicone". :(

(Heck... They will even go from a relatively SAFE "silicone product" and change to a "Hot Melt Gel" for the very same item. :( :( :( )

... Jim Nada...
(I could see a Hot Melt Gel "thin skin" covering some very nice and soft silicone "breast flesh"... (This wouldn't be cheap.) But the effects of the "softeners" in the Gel would, probably, eat your latex doll for Dinner.) :( 8) :( Please see "Doll Health and Science Forum", below...

Latexman
Active Poster
Active Poster

boobs

Post by Latexman »

If you want to glue a rack on a Madame doll, you'd need a good glue and fairly light breasts. There are latex prosthetic falsies out there (I forget, but maybe Castle Supply has them) and they'd be Aok, but if you went for a sex toy set of knockers you'd have to make sure that the glue was a complete layer between the boobs and the latex body to prevent any sort of long term reaction.

If the rockets were inside the doll, all you'd have to do is make sure they are isolated from the latex skin, with some sort of Saran Wrap food wrap or even a thin material like cotton? I don't own a set of Danni Ashe boobs, but if I ever have to get into my Letha doll, they'd be a nice set to put inside the doll for weighty bouncy boobies.

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

nos4a2 wrote:Another poster pointed out that the Danni Ashe boobs are very heavy.
They're seriously heavy. Rainy could give you the actual weight, but I remember (finally) seeing them at a store and picking them up and yeah, they were substantial. Meant to sit on a bed or a sofa cushion or a tabletop and stay put. I'd guess 10 lbs.

If you had a stuffed doll and you knew she was going to stay on her back or stomach, it wouldn't be a problem. Sideways would probably be unstable or the boobs my pull away from the torso if not securely cemented on. If she's straddling you, she'd probably be very top-heavy and would knock you out if they hit you on the head...

That's how I want the parametics to find me!

INFORMATIONS