DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Multiple Heads? Breast customization?

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
shotakong
Active Poster
Active Poster

Multiple Heads? Breast customization?

Post by shotakong »

Hey guys. I'm close to ordering, maybe 6 months away. Haha. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody here had multiple heads for their PIB or if this was even common practice. I'm thinking of getting 3 heads total when I order the doll for maximizing fun time. Or maybe I should just get two in case a new body appears?

So does anybody here own more than one head?

Also, maybe toonist can chime in on this: is there any option to have a doll with breasts that have a more natural droop than the perkiness of the current body?

The more I see of these dolls the more I fall in love with them. Hehe.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Multiple Heads? Breast customization?

Post by toonist »

Man o man...I'm sculpting boobs as we speak... :) I'm definitely aiming for a natural curve(s)...
Multiple heads...many have ordered multiple heads...several even have multiple dolls...I'm glad you are thinking of us. :thumbs_up:
P

shotakong
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shotakong »

toonist wrote:Man o man...I'm sculpting boobs as we speak... :) I'm definitely aiming for a natural curve(s)...
Multiple heads...many have ordered multiple heads...several even have multiple dolls...I'm glad you are thinking of us. :thumbs_up:
P
Thank God my prayers have been answered!

toonist: ETA on when we can see the new boobies?!?!? :D

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

toonist wrote : Man o man...I'm sculpting boobs as we speak... I'm definitely aiming for a natural curve(s)...

so toonist , what exactly do you mean by natural curves ?? sounds interesting , do know that i and maybe others have asked it before but is their a chance of some even larger boobs with larger aroles?(mispelled?) not gigantic but larger and i hope some time that you do some research and development into that area to see what would work ( a larger size ) and still be ok as far as durability ( that wouldn't add as mucgh weight to a doll as trying to do a more full body doll would .
p.s. i have written you some e mails , i know you have been busy as you said .

AlbertE

Post by AlbertE »

shotakong wrote:
toonist wrote:Man o man...I'm sculpting boobs as we speak... :) I'm definitely aiming for a natural curve(s)...
P
Thank God my prayers have been answered!

toonist: ETA on when we can see the new boobies?!?!? :D
Good luck with the plans , I'm going to have a multiple breakdown if I don't hurry up and order something...ha ha

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

AlbertE wrote:I'm going to have a multiple breakdown if I don't hurry up and order something...ha ha
Same here.

I've been wanting to get my hands on those super perky titties so bad...

But have not ordered yet, and now I will probably wait to see the new boobs.

However I hope the super perky breasts remain an option...
My Doll Album is here!

brotha-d

Post by brotha-d »

P
LOL Dude you're so innovative... every time you post I'm wondering if I should delay my order because of something new you're developing! :D

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

ks wrote: However I hope the super perky breasts remain an option...
I second that, those breasts are perfect - can’t be sexier IMO.
Oh, and by the way Toonist, how goes it with your work on PIB light?

Silvia
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Silvia »

I must admit I too love the perkier boobs, In fact I still wish the older, even more perkier ones were still around....

Along with you guys I am awaiting the new petite PIB that has been mentioned a few times, though I am torn, the current bathing beauty body is pretty amazing, and the new Girls keep getting more and more beautiful with each sculpt.

Not to mention allthe cool stuff those guys keep coming up with ....heating system GET OUT thats awesome.....Seamless naughty areas.....Lace front wigs......it makes one wonder why I haven't order yet.....

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Two heads on a doll wouldn't be bad. One could suck my p---s while the other licks my b---s.

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

Silvia wrote:I must admit I too love the perkier boobs, In fact I still wish the older, even more perkier ones were still around....
The breasts are the only part i didnt like on the PIB dolls. I hope to see more rounder breasts which are also closer together.

But thats just me. Everybody has another tast and I hope in the futer it would be possible to order a specific breast type as an option. I am curious what Patrick will create in the future for us :wink: I think he has many suprises for us in his sleeves.

Best wishes,
Meschler
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

Silvia
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Silvia »

Yeah everyone has their favorite boobies,

Growing up in Dallas with all the young girls who got the perky Silicon fakes to snag the guys who had Ferrari's kinda sparked that fetish in me.

Strangelove65

Post by Strangelove65 »

Yeah, except all those Ferraris were leased..... :D
"Whoever loves the labor of his trade, apart from any measure of fame or fortune, him the gods have called." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Silvia
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Silvia »

why didn't I think of that?! :puppydogeyes:

INFORMATIONS