sexyrealsexdolls.com

Doll Album and it's Last Additions

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
narcissus
Former Member

Doll Album and it's Last Additions

Post by narcissus »

I think that I have finally figured out why some of my links to photos have suddenly gone to other peoples photos here. If one sees the "Last Addition" part on the main page of The Doll Album and start viewing the latest most recently added photos to TDA, if you link to one of them in a thread, and then people when they add photos of their dollies into TDA, it bumps your originally linked photo to one of theirs. SO the way to avoid this, is if you do see one you want to link to, go to their album, find that photo, then link to it, so it won't be bumped like that.
So is this why it happens? Those ones are set like that in that "Last Addition" part? "Random Files" part, too, I think, has done the very same thing. I'll see one, link to it, then when people view it, they get a different dollie photo.

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Doll Album and it's Last Additions

Post by hanuman37 »

I think you're correct, Narcissus... it's always best to use the link listed on the photo's page itself, under URL, or the photo's individual URL including filename ending in .JPG if embedding an image. For example--

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... pos=-41133

or

:D

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

The numbers in the last additions and random pictures parts of the Doll Album keep changing, so linking to one from there is not quite possible.
Even if you take the link to the picture in an album directly, if someone has a different way of sorting their pics, it would still show a different picture.

That's why, like Hanuman said, it's best to use the direct link to the picture, that way, there's no way the link can go anywhere else.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Thank you, guys.

I thought that that was what was going on. But it took me a while to put 2 and 2 together.

INFORMATIONS