Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jediguy1019 »

I didnt know MrsArdo had the dvd for sale...I should have bought from her...looks like she is selling it for a couple bucks cheaper...good deal for an excellent movie. You are correct Szalinski I haven't seen alot of good story lines in new AV films. Even though I wasnt around when Debbie Does Dallas, Devil and Miss Jones, Deep Throat came out I have the dvds and think they are great. 2010 though definitely gets respect in the area of story line. :D

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Has anyone seen this flik yet? It is the one starring the actors that Abyss intends to turn into dolls. I saw the first part (it is about three hours long 8O ), enough to figure out the story; and while I won't spoil it for those who have yet to see it, I will say that ther are some inside jokes that forum member should enjoy. And that the plot is strangely familiar... ;) :twisted: 8)
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Bim1

Re: 2040

Post by Bim1 »

Thanks, I am about to goggle it now.
http://www.youtube.com/user/2009Bim (Bim's Videos)

"Klaatu varada nikto"

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 2040

Post by jediguy1019 »

I've got it on DVD...love it!

INFORMATIONS