sexyrealsexdolls.com

Doll Album $1000.00 prize winner pop up page? - RESOLVED

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
uch
Former Member

Doll Album $1000.00 prize winner pop up page? - RESOLVED

Post by uch »

There was a redirect to a page stating that I won one of three 1000.00 items for visiting the doll album. It gave you what appeared to be a 90 second time limit to choose one of three items. I was smart enough not to fall for the trap and just closed the window. Please pass this on to other members. Sounds like sabotage is at hand.
Pre Owned Realdoll - $2500 with Visa debit card
Pre Owned 1st Pc - $1700 with Visa debit card
The day I will finally be able to use either of them after the repairs are done - Priceless

siliventurer
Ex-Member

Re: Doll Album $1000.00 prize winner pop up page?

Post by siliventurer »

uch wrote:There was a redirect to a page stating that I won one of three 1000.00 items for visiting the doll album. It gave you what appeared to be a 90 second time limit to choose one of three items. I was smart enough not to fall for the trap and just closed the window. Please pass this on to other members. Sounds like sabotage is at hand.
uch, it would have been helpful if you could have provided us the steps/procedure that got you to where you went that caused this redirect to happen so we can investigate it. If you would prefer to provide the steps through a non-public manner, feel free to PM this information and we will look into this promptly.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

I also logged into the Doll Album with no problems whatsoever.

IS it possible you clicked on a browser hijacker somewhere else?
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

DaphneCatherine
Ex-Member

Post by DaphneCatherine »

CGB, Tiffany and I think it's one thing: Spyware or a virus. When was the last time you updated your virus checker and/or spyware software? Because in all three accounts (casperghostboy, DaphneCatherine and Tiffany_Nicole), there is no pop-up or -under or a redirect to a site such as that.

I'd recommend you'd update your antivirus and spyware software, run a check to see what the culprit is, and try again.

And yes, I'm doing this in Windows 7, not Linux.

One thing, CGB remembers when there was the ISTSearchBar_Slotch spyware thingy on one of his computers, whenever he entered a site that he needed to put time in his prepaid phone, the spy software intercepted the URL and directed him to something ENTIRELY different. It had to take a check in Spybot Search & Destroy and a few other antispyware tools to remove it (and a couple of reboots).

Hope I helped.

<3, Daphne
The very first Candy Eighteen ever made. Ain't I special?

The best part of waking up, is Ubuntu in your cup!

siliventurer
Ex-Member

Post by siliventurer »

This thread is being closed and considered resolved as there has been no response from original poster with further credible information to investigate. User has been given more than a 24-hour period to respond as original post lacked detailed information to associate the site with any rogue popups. Proposed solution has also been offered by other users to complete an antivirus and malware scan to determine if the original poster's system has been infected by malware unassociated with this site.

INFORMATIONS