www.funwestdoll.com

MIRANDA DOLL

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
albush
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

MIRANDA DOLL

Post by albush »

i JUST BOUGHT A "MIRANDA DOLL.
The body is latex .The head is plastic with very soft teeth for penetration and a vibrator inserted in the head. The doll is made in Hong Kong and is sent to france for dipping in a rubber solution and then returned to Hong Kong for packaging and sales to around the World
I found the vagina and the arse too tight for sex and also the mouth needs almost :) a "crowbar" to open for sex!
The only way I found for intercourse was to reverse one of the arms inside the body (Face toward the legs)and this turned out to be a lovely experience. Worth the effort.
I now am going to remove the head as it is not functional anymore.
Has anyone out there had a similar experience?
Regards,
Albush :)

Latexman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Latexman »

a

albush
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by albush »

Latexman wrote:Yeah, I have a Tera Patrick doll which uses the same body. It needs a lot of lube to be fun, and even then it is still too tight.

The head is the same set up. You can get in the mouth, but you need a lot of lube, then you gotta clean your hands off, have a raging boner and try to pry your way in. Meanwhile your cock is slipping and slidding, the lube is making the attempt frustrating, and once in it is pleasurable, but too tight. The box says to cut slits in the corner of the mouth, but there isn't a lot of material, and I could easily see the whole mouth assembly splitting and becoming totally useless.

It's not a bad doll, it is attractive. But I think the manufacturers read about complaints that the French Latex dolls were too loose, and they went overboard to tighten the doll up.

Personally I think the whole notion of the dolls being "like fucking air" is misplaced. Rather the dolls need to be deeper. The Madames are shallow with a fairly wide opening. If their pussies were deep like the Latex Lover, the experience would be better as the longer canal tends to grip better during sex. Perhaps more of a suction is created, or the longer passage allows air presure to move to the back of the orifice while still allowing the user a pleasureable experience.

If you haven't given up on latex dolls, look up info on the Latex Lover or the big boobed sister doll, Letha Weapons. These are not as pretty as Miranda, and don't have a deep throat ability, but they are great fucks.
Albush
My Miranda Doll had a leak when purchased.
I removed the head and pulled out the innr plastic liner-some body had passed a staple through the arm. I repaired the leak and reassembled the
plastic liner inside the rubber outer case - It took about an hour.I had to restick the insides of the vagina and arse and also stuck both arms inside the the rubber body.
I then reinflated the doll and had a beautiful ride playing with the arse hole and also the vagina as I rode the doll back the front-up one of the arms.
Its worth trying-just adjust the air pressure to your desire.
I am certainly keeping the doll.
regards Latexman
Albush.
p/s Letha Weapons & Latex Lover are not available in Australia

Latexman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Latexman »

a

INFORMATIONS