DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Bootylicious/MOAB on a PIB :P

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
darkheart
Apprentice
Apprentice

Bootylicious/MOAB on a PIB :P

Post by darkheart »

Hi All,

Is it just me, or would a PIB with a Bootylicious or a MOAB be a complete knock-out?

Patrick, I have to say that after all the doll research I've been doing so far, PIB comes out on top for me. Especially Eden. I just stumbled across pics of Bootylicious and the MOAB, now that I've stopped drooling all over my keyboard, I must explain that I have a very hard decision to make..
Eden, or one of the bums? Then it hit me.. Would it be possible to in fact get a Bootylicious or MOAB sized butt on Eden? And what sort of cost would I be looking at for something like that? Thanks so much.

Respectfully,

Darkheart

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hey Hey,
I'm glad you found our goodies. The PIB bod already has quite a booty on her. I would guess that it's at least as big as the bootylicious. (Nothing is as big as the Moab...) One of our nicest reviews talked about the fact that we have figured out how to make a really soft and life-like tush...we bad, we bad...
so, it is what it is on the "Beauty" bod...a nice round ass on a petite body.
And, it's wonderfully soft. Just so you know, it takes an entire day(and many pours) to create the soft T&A on our Beauties. It's a long process, but we figure it's worth it. The END product is one Schweeet piece o meeeeet.
Also, we include an insert for the back door...but to tell you the truth, it feels great without it. Hooozya daddy???
P

darkheart
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by darkheart »

At least as big as the bootylicious? 8O Sold! I'm taking a second job to scrape together the change for one. So glad I found PIB!
Thanks again!

Darkheart

Biotrox

Post by Biotrox »

What do you mean by MOAB?

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

Mother Of All Bootys! :D

That's what MOAB is, Bio! :wink:

Mahtek & his Ladies
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

Biotrox

Post by Biotrox »

ahhhh...

TJ347
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Black MOAB?

Post by TJ347 »

Just wondering about the MOAB... specifically the possibility of getting one in what's commonly referred to I believe as "ebony" skin tone?

With space at a premium, I don't have room for all the dolls I like, let alone the money for them! The MOAB appears to be easy to store, clean up and... enjoy. Now I just need to find a reputable company producing a suitable big boobie torso and I'm all set! :D

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer »

Wow...thats really wow , and totally concur, super real and goegy (new term)

INFORMATIONS