www.tayu-doll.com

Silicone for Insert and TPE for Permanent?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
returner

Silicone for Insert and TPE for Permanent?

Post by returner »

After reading few posts about torn vagina on insert version of Tayu dolls, does that mean it is best to get TPE if I want to get inserts ad Silicone for permanent?
I hate to spend a lot of money for something that will have issues in few years.

Android18

Re: Silicone for Insert and TPE for Permanent?

Post by Android18 »

My Tayu with an insert has started to tear. But my built in Tayu ia fine. Just need to be gentle with insert inserts.

lightfootted
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lightfootted »

Tayu doesn’t manufacture in TPE.

returner

Post by returner »

Android18 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 4:29 am My Tayu with an insert has started to tear. But my built in Tayu ia fine. Just need to be gentle with insert inserts.
How to be "gentle" with inserts?

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

returner wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:49 am
Android18 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 4:29 am My Tayu with an insert has started to tear. But my built in Tayu ia fine. Just need to be gentle with insert inserts.
Hi returner don't stretch her opening too far (silicone is not stretchable like TPE), use water-based lube, and, most important, insert and lift your finger to let air in for extraction and air out for insertion while you pull out or push in the insert.
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857
AI Tech Robot Head Emma 9
Irontech silicone 168 hard silicone s34 ROS, soft silicone Celine s23, SYDoll TPE 166B & 166D, heads 174, 125

returner

Post by returner »

Synthian wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:10 am
returner wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:49 am
Hi returner don't stretch her opening too far (silicone is not stretchable like TPE), use water-based lube, and, most important, insert and lift your finger to let air in for extraction and air out for insertion while you pull out or push in the insert.
Do you mean pinch the insert when inserting or extracting the insert?

Two of the Tayu's selling point is lightweight and insert. Since insert models are more prone to tears, it makes me wonder if the expensive price justifies a purchase.

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

returner wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:18 am
Synthian wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:10 am Hi returner don't stretch her opening too far (silicone is not stretchable like TPE), use water-based lube, and, most important, insert and lift your finger to let air in for extraction and air out for insertion while you pull out or push in the insert.

Two of the Tayu's selling point is lightweight and insert. Since insert models are more prone to tears, it makes me wonder if the expensive price justifies a purchase.
Yes, I pinch the insert. This is an Irontech body, Tayu's may be different, however, the technique is likely very similar. I wouldn't worry too much about tearing, her opening is torn on both sides and the food grade glue my vendor provided worked very well as you can see (I thought silicone was like TPE and stretched it way too far on the first try). She still needs glue periodically with use, but only in the same previously torn areas.

I leave in a paper towel or drying rod and pinch the insert, but it is slippery with the lube so I try to lube only the end of the insert then squeeze the insert with my left hand while the right holds the opening with one finger by the clit to let air flow. I made a clickable gif for you that might help... The sequence:
01 paper towel inside.jpg
02 water lube small amount.jpg
03 spread lube.jpg
04 lube right fingers.jpg
05 lube opening.jpg
06 finger air gap.jpg
07 spread opening gently and squeeze insert.jpg
09 finger air gap and insert gently.jpg
10 air gap final.jpg
11 keep insert in and pull out paper towel.jpg
12 done done.jpg

CLICK TO VIEW
silicone insert.gif
silicone insert.gif (53.08 MiB) Viewed 573 times

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857
Irontech silicone 168 hard silicone s34 ROS, soft silicone Celine s23, SYDoll TPE 166B & 166D, heads 174, 125

returner

Post by returner »

Synthian wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:20 am
returner wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:18 am
Synthian wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:10 am Hi returner don't stretch her opening too far (silicone is not stretchable like TPE), use water-based lube, and, most important, insert and lift your finger to let air in for extraction and air out for insertion while you pull out or push in the insert.

Yes, I pinch the insert. This is an Irontech body, Tayu's may be different, however, the technique is likely very similar. I wouldn't worry too much about tearing, her opening is torn on both sides and the food grade glue my vendor provided worked very well as you can see (I thought silicone was like TPE and stretched it way too far on the first try). She still needs glue periodically with use, but only in the same previously torn areas.

I leave in a paper towel or drying rod and pinch the insert, but it is slippery with the lube so I try to lube only the end of the insert then squeeze the insert with my left hand while the right holds the opening with one finger by the clit to let air flow. I made a clickable gif for you that might help... The sequence:
01 paper towel inside.jpg
02 water lube small amount.jpg
03 spread lube.jpg
04 lube right fingers.jpg
05 lube opening.jpg
06 finger air gap.jpg
07 spread opening gently and squeeze insert.jpg
09 finger air gap and insert gently.jpg
10 air gap final.jpg
11 keep insert in and pull out paper towel.jpg
12 done done.jpg

CLICK TO VIEW
silicone insert.gif
Thanks for the pictures. I am aware that you can't just install the insert without something lubricating the insert to avoid friction.
I think friction is what cause the tears. However, I prefer to use baby powder instead. I am not sure if using lubricant can cause molds?
Also, Can you explain more about "her opening is torn on both sides"?

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

returner wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:07 am Thanks for the pictures. I am aware that you can't just install the insert without something lubricating the insert to avoid friction.
I think friction is what cause the tears. However, I prefer to use baby powder instead. I am not sure if using lubricant can cause molds?
You are correct that friction is the source of the problem; it makes me try to spread the opening larger which tears the opening. I never thought of using baby powder as it seemed to give me shortness of breath after using it on her for years and dirt accumulation on her so I stopped using it altogether.

When I first stretched her opening this photo happened. The other side was not as noticeable but had an inside laceration. This is because the area around and behind the opening is slender so the insert can fit up against it. As you saw from the previous gif, the glue worked well and is food grade.

On the mold subject, I just got an endoscope and here is a gif I just made for you and TDF viewers. The gif is after 8 months of using waterbased lube nearly every day and reinserting after cleaning. Later, like, two months ago I changed to letting it dry until the next use, for about 20 hours. Those dark spots near the airtag on closeup seem to manufacturing defects. Way back there is not an issue for my tolerance considering the insert is between me and everything back there.

I also did the backside of the opening which is the area of concern and everything looks very clean except a small slit-like dark spot on closer view of the still it appears to be a laceration shadow.

Do Not Stretch Silicone like TPE
IMG_8662 labia tear.jpg
IMG_8662 labia tear.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 401 times
Endoscope Inward Click to View
endoscope 052224.gif
endoscope 052224.gif (68.21 MiB) Viewed 401 times
Backside of Opening Click to View
backside 052224.gif
backside 052224.gif (34.18 MiB) Viewed 401 times

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

returner

Post by returner »

Synthian wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:07 am
returner wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:07 am Thanks for the pictures. I am aware that you can't just install the insert without something lubricating the insert to avoid friction.
You are correct that friction is the source of the problem; it makes me try to spread the opening larger which tears the opening. I never thought of using baby powder as it seemed to give me shortness of breath after using it on her for years and dirt accumulation on her so I stopped using it altogether.

When I first stretched her opening this photo happened. The other side was not as noticeable but had an inside laceration. This is because the area around and behind the opening is slender so the insert can fit up against it. As you saw from the previous gif, the glue worked well and is food grade.

On the mold subject, I just got an endoscope and here is a gif I just made for you and TDF viewers. The gif is after 8 months of using waterbased lube nearly every day and reinserting after cleaning. Later, like, two months ago I changed to letting it dry until the next use, for about 20 hours. Those dark spots near the airtag on closeup seem to manufacturing defects. Way back there is not an issue for my tolerance considering the insert is between me and everything back there.

I also did the backside of the opening which is the area of concern and everything looks very clean except a small slit-like dark spot on closer view of the still it appears to be a laceration shadow.

Do Not Stretch Silicone like TPE
IMG_8662 labia tear.jpg
Endoscope Inward Click to View
endoscope 052224.gif
Backside of Opening Click to View
backside 052224.gif
So if i were careful not to open too wide and use someting to smoothly install the insert, I will not have any problem with insert based Tayu doll? Any other possible source of issues i need to be careful with? I just wonder how durable insert based tayu compared to other brands.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Using a lot of lubricant is probably the most important thing. I did a stretch test of Tayu’s vagina with a speculum fully extended and there was no tearing. I have photos of it in my 158C review. Now that’s for a built-in vagina but I would think the silicone in that region is similar to the insert model.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

returner wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:08 am
So if i were careful not to open too wide and use someting to smoothly install the insert, I will not have any problem with insert based Tayu doll? Any other possible source of issues i need to be careful with? I just wonder how durable insert based tayu compared to other brands.
I own x2 Tayus, both insert models, and I have never had structural tearing in the insert area. I have had my 148D over a year, and my 158D I think for 8 months or so. I use water based lubricant, as per instructions by Tayu, and I always generously lubricate the outside of the insert and the inside of the canal when placing them or removing them. I personally don't really understand why people use powder to do this, as that is not the instructions from the manufacturer. Perhaps using powder this way, and improperly handling the inserts, is the reason people's dolls are tearing? I don't know. I can tell you that I treat my dolls with extreme care as they are expensive items, and I always clean and dry the cavity thoroughly to prevent mold.

The amount of fear on this forum regarding inserts is crazy. I guarantee the majority of doll owners globally are not like TDF members...they are not taking photos, they are not writing stories about their dolls...they are buying dolls to have sex with, and the insert models are highly popular because it makes using dolls for this purpose significantly more convenient. I personally am far more afraid of fixed orifice models, because you can never know for sure if there is a festering wad of biological discharge inside your 5000 dollar sex toy that hasn't been fully cleaned out.

I have owned fixed orifice dolls, and IMO they are much more likely to get damaged because you are cleaning and drying a much tighter, much more narrow canal, while also not being able to remove it so you're wrestling with all the weight of the doll during cleaning as well. None of the insert dolls I have owned have ever tore (including non-Tayu models), while all of the fixed orifice models I had eventually tore during cleaning. YMMV.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

returner wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:08 am So if i were careful not to open too wide and use someting to smoothly install the insert, I will not have any problem with insert based Tayu doll? Any other possible source of issues i need to be careful with? I just wonder how durable insert based tayu compared to other brands.
crazedcat wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:40 pm Using a lot of lubricant is probably the most important thing. I did a stretch test of Tayu’s vagina with a speculum fully extended and there was no tearing. I have photos of it in my 158C review. Now that’s for a built-in vagina but I would think the silicone in that region is similar to the insert model.
Yes, a lot of lubricant in the beginning was key. Then I got used to how much was necessary and less was better because the insert holds its position better without gobs of lube inside the cavity.

Idk how successful baby powder will be, but I do use it for her bare feet slipping into high heels. I just might be a pain to flush out the baby powder residue after many applications. As you saw from my endoscopy, there are a lot of 90 degree corners for the powder to accumulate in.

I think the difference between built in and insert is the area behind the labia is very thin to allow the insert to push up there which tears very easily. This is an Irontech insert, I do not have any experience with Tayu or high end built in's. Please consider sharing your experience when your beautiful companion arrives!

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

returner

Post by returner »

ricardoqdq wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:17 pm
returner wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:08 am
I own x2 Tayus, both insert models, and I have never had structural tearing in the insert area. I have had my 148D over a year, and my 158D I think for 8 months or so. I use water based lubricant, as per instructions by Tayu, and I always generously lubricate the outside of the insert and the inside of the canal when placing them or removing them. I personally don't really understand why people use powder to do this, as that is not the instructions from the manufacturer. Perhaps using powder this way, and improperly handling the inserts, is the reason people's dolls are tearing? I don't know. I can tell you that I treat my dolls with extreme care as they are expensive items, and I always clean and dry the cavity thoroughly to prevent mold.

The amount of fear on this forum regarding inserts is crazy. I guarantee the majority of doll owners globally are not like TDF members...they are not taking photos, they are not writing stories about their dolls...they are buying dolls to have sex with, and the insert models are highly popular because it makes using dolls for this purpose significantly more convenient. I personally am far more afraid of fixed orifice models, because you can never know for sure if there is a festering wad of biological discharge inside your 5000 dollar sex toy that hasn't been fully cleaned out.

I have owned fixed orifice dolls, and IMO they are much more likely to get damaged because you are cleaning and drying a much tighter, much more narrow canal, while also not being able to remove it so you're wrestling with all the weight of the doll during cleaning as well. None of the insert dolls I have owned have ever tore (including non-Tayu models), while all of the fixed orifice models I had eventually tore during cleaning. YMMV.
Just want to make sure I got this right: you use water based lubricant on outside the insert and the opening on the doll, but not inside the insert 's hole and younger experience molding or build up, correct?

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

returner wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:09 pm
Just want to make sure I got this right: you use water based lubricant on outside the insert and the opening on the doll, but not inside the insert 's hole and younger experience molding or build up, correct?
Basically you lube up everything, outside the insert, inside the insert, inside the doll cavity, and a little on the outer part of the vaginal area too. Make the whole area nice and slick to prevent friction, and then make sure the dolls legs are spread fully wide while placing and removing the insert and you shouldn't have any issues with tearing or damage. This is very important. Don't try to remove or place the insert while the doll's legs are closed or in a narrow position, go full spread eagle to make the opening as wide as possible. Then, you shouldn't really have to stretch the opening any further, especially if lubricated well.

To prevent mold issues, I wipe all the lube out of the cavity with a paper towel or wipe, making sure to get all the little crevices that Synthian's photos show, and then just make sure everything is dry when you're done. I use an electric air duster and just blast air into the cavity for about 30-60 seconds. Then I feel around in there to make sure it is fully dry, and if not, I continue the air blasting for a little longer. The inserts themselves should be cleaned and dried like any fleshlight or sleeve, super easy. I love my Tayu inserts because I can just turn them inside out to fully dry and clean them. I also use my Tayu inserts in my other brands of doll because Tayu's are just that good. I would buy extra sleeves from them when you order your doll if you decide on an insert model. :glou:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

INFORMATIONS