http://www.climax-doll.com/

Sexy bikini

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Sexy bikini

Post by ClimaxDoll »

In this issue, the assistant will introduce to you the hybrid sex doll in the ⭐️CLM Pro⭐️ series - FD161 Savannah. Her body shape design specifically refers to the figure of a famous model, ensuring that her proportions and curves are graceful and moving. The head of FD161 Savannah is made of high-quality silicone, with realistic facial features and touch, while the body is made of TPE material, which not only ensures a soft texture, but also has good elasticity and plasticity. This mixed-material design makes FD161 Savannah not only look realistic, but also have a high level of touch and plasticity. It is a carefully crafted full-size hybrid sex doll from the ⭐️CLM Pro⭐️ series.

Savannah's head is made of high-quality, realistic silicone material that accurately simulates human facial features and expressions. The skin on the outside of the head is made of harder silicone material, which ensures the authenticity and durability of the appearance and facilitates the use of the hair transplant function.

Next, we will introduce Savannah’s oral design. In order to bring you a more realistic virtual sex experience, she uses ROS (real oral sex) technology. In order to ensure the simulation effect, safety and comfort during use, the teeth in the mouth are made of silicone material, which has moderate hardness and is closer to real teeth. Your oral sex experience will be more realistic because the tongue and inside of your mouth are composed of a softer silicone material designed to better mimic the feel of an actual oral sex.

When you look closely at the body details of FD161 Savannah, you will find that its knee positions are designed to be very realistic, with human-like skeleton and lines. The back lines have also been carefully designed so that the curves and bumps on the back are similar to those of humans, showing the characteristics of the human skeleton, adding to her realism and realism. This design makes her look almost like a real person.

Savannah is 161cm tall, with a waist circumference of 66cm, a hip circumference of 100cm, and a net weight of 41kg.
FD161cm Savannah(Black) 13.jpg
FD161cm Savannah(Black) 13.jpg (11.64 MiB) Viewed 658 times
FD161cm Savannah(Black) 9.jpg
FD161cm Savannah(Black) 9.jpg (10.73 MiB) Viewed 658 times
To learn more about the Savannah full-size sex doll, please click on the link: https://www.climax-doll.com/products/re ... nnah-black

Below is a video I took of FD161 Savannah, which fully demonstrates the range of motion of the bones and the softness and hardness of the body material.
Savannah: https://x.com/ClimaxDoll/status/1791741573388193873

Savannah Free Configuration:
  • ROS (real oral sex) is a highly realistic oral sex simulation technology designed to provide a lifelike intimate experience.
  • The purpose of shrugging shoulders and movable jaw the chin is to enhance the expressiveness and emotional communication capabilities of the simulated entity, making it more vivid and lifelike.
  • EVO skeleton is an advanced skeleton design used to simulate the natural movement and posture of a doll or robot.
  • Articulated fingers increase hand flexibility and naturalness, making hand movements more delicate and realistic.
  • Standing feet are designed to provide stable support and balance, allowing simulated entities to stand or move autonomously.
  • Gel breasts are made of gel material for a more realistic feel and look.
  • Simulated scalp wigs are combined with scalp-simulating materials to make the wig fit the scalp better and look more real and natural.
Finally, if you have any further questions about your doll, please feel free to contact us: service@climax-doll.com

andy1324

Re: Sexy bikini

Post by andy1324 »

ClimaxDoll,,, how can you make a doll that is so stunning in every other way,, and just completely ignore proper LHP,,, it makes no sense and this stage of doll development.. What is it going to take to make doll manufactures understand to put the anus on top of the vagina is not humanly correct so why do it. I cant dance around this anymore,,, this doll featured here is absolutely stunning how could you do that to her..

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

andy1324 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 11:52 pm ClimaxDoll,,, how can you make a doll that is so stunning in every other way,, and just completely ignore proper LHP,,, it makes no sense and this stage of doll development.. What is it going to take to make doll manufactures understand to put the anus on top of the vagina is not humanly correct so why do it. I cant dance around this anymore,,, this doll featured here is absolutely stunning how could you do that to her..
Thank you for your feedback and attention, we understand your concerns about product details. As for the LHP design issue you mentioned, we have this kind of customization service, and you need to contact us in advance when purchasing. The LHP design also has a longevity since it requires heat-resistant copper to be integrated into the frame before the doll is made. If the LHP is damaged and cannot be used, the doll needs to be disassembled and repaired so that the doll cannot continue to be used. So we currently use USB heating rods and they are an added bonus. Regarding the incongruity of placing the anus over the vagina, it's probably due to the size of the doll's body. Due to the small size of some mini sex dolls, only the vagina has depth and lacks anus, etc. Finally, thank you for your support and understanding of ClimaxDoll.

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

dear climax
I understand it has to be more difficult than one thinks,,, thats the only explanation for why doll manufactures would continue to deliver new products knowing an issue like incorrect LHP has now been clearly identified and basically discussed to death... that being said,, if I were in the doll manufacturing business and I had the tremendous advantage of actually clearly knowing a key issue my customers were expecting,, I think I would find a way to make that issue one of history and not of the future...
on the other hand,, in my opinion,, The vision of Climax Dolls is unique and you produce some of the most attractive dolls I have seen. Someone at the company has great understanding of what makes a beautiful doll,,, It just makes me sad to turn around and then know you have earned an automatic no for sale because of a design issue. I think its a shame for what otherwise would win many more customers over.... and for the record,, most are not going to want to customize a doll to make it correct in their expectations..
but again Kudos on the face and body,,, outstanding..

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

andy1324 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:06 pm dear climax
I understand it has to be more difficult than one thinks,,, thats the only explanation for why doll manufactures would continue to deliver new products knowing an issue like incorrect LHP has now been clearly identified and basically discussed to death... that being said,, if I were in the doll manufacturing business and I had the tremendous advantage of actually clearly knowing a key issue my customers were expecting,, I think I would find a way to make that issue one of history and not of the future...
on the other hand,, in my opinion,, The vision of Climax Dolls is unique and you produce some of the most attractive dolls I have seen. Someone at the company has great understanding of what makes a beautiful doll,,, It just makes me sad to turn around and then know you have earned an automatic no for sale because of a design issue. I think its a shame for what otherwise would win many more customers over.... and for the record,, most are not going to want to customize a doll to make it correct in their expectations..
but again Kudos on the face and body,,, outstanding..
I'm really sorry for causing you misunderstanding. I thought you were asking about the heating effect of the doll. Regarding the LHP issue, you may have clicked on our official website from this blog and seen that the anus is above the vagina in the picture of our doll, but from the picture you can see that the position of the vagina and anus of our doll is correct. In doggy style view, the doll's anus is usually over the vagina, but when viewing the doll from missionary view, the vagina is over the anus. Therefore, our doll's vagina and anus are designed to match a normal human's vagina and anus. This is a photo of FD161 Haley, her body is the same as FD161 Savannah's body, you can clearly see her vagina and anus are in the correct position.
FD161cm Haley(Black).jpg
FD161cm Haley(Black).jpg (9.96 MiB) Viewed 423 times

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

<Grabs popcorn before the LHP people light this thread up>

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

Gaijin wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 12:50 am <Grabs popcorn before the LHP people light this thread up>
image0.gif
image0.gif (1.07 MiB) Viewed 342 times
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with incel talking points.
It makes the wigs tangle.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

carbohvdrates wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 7:52 am
Gaijin wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 12:50 am <Grabs popcorn before the LHP people light this thread up>
image0.gif
Got an extra chair?

The extra gas comes from the firm contention that what was made is right.

:haha4:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:27 pm I'm really sorry for causing you misunderstanding. I thought you were asking about the heating effect of the doll. Regarding the LHP issue, you may have clicked on our official website from this blog and seen that the anus is above the vagina in the picture of our doll, but from the picture you can see that the position of the vagina and anus of our doll is correct. In doggy style view, the doll's anus is usually over the vagina, but when viewing the doll from missionary view, the vagina is over the anus. Therefore, our doll's vagina and anus are designed to match a normal human's vagina and anus. This is a photo of FD161 Haley, her body is the same as FD161 Savannah's body, you can clearly see her vagina and anus are in the correct position.
FD161cm Haley(Black).jpg
OH MY GOD!

This is one of the strangest explanation by a manufacturer. And yes, this doll unfortunately has one of the worst hole placements that I have seen and she will be going straight to the bad LHP list. Since the manufacturer does not know or does not want to know the difference between good LHP and bad LHP I photoshopped an image for ClimaxDoll to see. What happened ClimaxDoll?? I remember that you had at least one new silicone model with just perfect LHP and now this abomination! Why !?!? What happened ????? Please tell us !

Cheers!

Sili
FD161cm Haley(Black)reztext.jpg
FD161cm Haley(Black)reztext.jpg (244.17 KiB) Viewed 231 times

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

Siliconeman nailed it exactly,,, I couldnt agree more....

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Siliconeman wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 11:07 pm
ClimaxDoll wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:27 pm I'm really sorry for causing you misunderstanding. I thought you were asking about the heating effect of the doll. Regarding the LHP issue, you may have clicked on our official website from this blog and seen that the anus is above the vagina in the picture of our doll, but from the picture you can see that the position of the vagina and anus of our doll is correct. In doggy style view, the doll's anus is usually over the vagina, but when viewing the doll from missionary view, the vagina is over the anus. Therefore, our doll's vagina and anus are designed to match a normal human's vagina and anus. This is a photo of FD161 Haley, her body is the same as FD161 Savannah's body, you can clearly see her vagina and anus are in the correct position.
FD161cm Haley(Black).jpg
OH MY GOD!

This is one of the strangest explanation by a manufacturer. And yes, this doll unfortunately has one of the worst hole placements that I have seen and she will be going straight to the bad LHP list. Since the manufacturer does not know or does not want to know the difference between good LHP and bad LHP I photoshopped an image for ClimaxDoll to see. What happened ClimaxDoll?? I remember that you had at least one new silicone model with just perfect LHP and now this abomination! Why !?!? What happened ????? Please tell us !

Cheers!

Sili

FD161cm Haley(Black)reztext.jpg
Hello, different customers have different needs. Some customers pursue the ultimate in simulation and want to have a highly realistic LHP, while other customers pay more attention to the ease of use of the product. This product was custom-made by a customer and is sold by us with his permission. In the sex doll market, different customers have different needs for doll functions and appearance. In addition to pursuing the presentation of perfect simulation dolls, we also need to satisfy customers who have other needs for dolls. So you will see Some of our dolls are realistic representations of LHP, and some are not. I hope you can understand.

INFORMATIONS