Zelex Listens! ---> SLE Heads Now Available For Purchase

Lovedoll Senpai a US Based seller focused on selling dolls, clothing, and accessories for dolls that meet an aesthetic meant for cosplay and dress up fun. It’s our mission to find the best dolls and costumes to help you fulfill your cosplay fantasies. We offer a range of TPE and Silicone dolls from manufacturers like Zelex, EX Doll, FunWest, Starpery, Qita, and more. Questions or special requests? We’ll be your advocate with our partners to ensure your purchase is exactly what you’re looking for. Looking for something we don’t have? We’ll do our best to find it. Lovedoll Senpai is your one stop shop for your cosplay love doll needs. Website: www.lovedollsenpai.com
lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

Zelex Listens! ---> SLE Heads Now Available For Purchase

Post by lovedollsenpai_sales »

Available Individually or as an Add on to an SLE Purchase from LoveDoll Senpai!

https://lovedollsenpai.com/collections/zelex-sle-head

https://lovedollsenpai.com/collections/zelex-sle

Heads are sold using the original skin tone, so no changes to the skin tone.

Just a few of the lovelies....

ZXE201_1.jpg
ZXE201_1.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 446 times
ZXE203_2.jpg
ZXE203_2.jpg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 446 times
ZXE204_1.jpg
ZXE204_1.jpg (2.71 MiB) Viewed 446 times
ZXE207_1.jpg
ZXE207_1.jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 446 times
ZXE209_2.jpg
ZXE209_2.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 446 times
ZXE213_2.jpg
ZXE213_2.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 446 times
ZXE215_1.jpg
ZXE215_1.jpg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 446 times
ZXE216_3.jpg
ZXE216_3.jpg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 446 times
Love Dolls and Cosplay Items! Contact us to find out more!
https://www.lovedollsenpai.com

Space1invader

Re: Zelex Listens! ---> SLE Heads Now Available For Purchase

Post by Space1invader »

Yes but those are heads SLE in SLE or heads SLE in silicone?

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

Can these SLE heads be put on (M-16 Connector?) a TPE doll, or would there be a reaction between them? :?

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

Space1invader wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:04 am Yes but those are heads SLE in SLE or heads SLE in silicone?
That's a good question. I received my SLE doll a few days ago and her head is harder than I imagined it would be. Seems like regular silicone. Her lips aren't that soft at all.

JRG

Post by JRG »

Hopefully it’s the same material as the SLE dolls. I’m planning on getting one of these SLE beauties within the next month, and getting extra heads is a reality for me. I don’t kiss my dolls or engage in oral so it’s not a deal breaker for me, but having a uniform feel with the head and body would be nice. I enjoy the feel of tpe, and one of the big reasons I had not bought a silicone doll was due to splitting and the hard texture. The SLE seems to have bridged this gap, so it’s an easy decision for me to purchase.

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

chris0113 wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 12:25 pm
Space1invader wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:04 am Yes but those are heads SLE in SLE or heads SLE in silicone?
That's a good question. I received my SLE doll a few days ago and her head is harder than I imagined it would be. Seems like regular silicone. Her lips aren't that soft at all.
I encountered the same situation with my SLE 166K doll and that the head is disappointing. It is beautiful for pictures but it is not soft. I expected a head with softer lips,

I have an old SANHUI 165cm R Cup silicone doll ( before the breast redesign, so she has torpedo tits) and I find softness in every way superior to the sle material. The older Doll came with two heads and not only are they both the kissable, with movable Jaws, but one is actually very usable for deep throat oral.

I have another silicone doll that is the traditional hard material, that I don't care for at all! So I was excited when the SLE material came out and promised make soft silicone doll.

I don't know why the older Silicone material from SANHUI seems so much softer than the SLE material. I can actually kiss, and part the lips open on the older doll. Not so with the head that came with the SLE doll.

I'm curious if the material for the head is standard silicone rather than SLE as well?

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

JRG wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:30 pm Hopefully it’s the same material as the SLE dolls. I’m planning on getting one of these SLE beauties within the next month, and getting extra heads is a reality for me. I don’t kiss my dolls or engage in oral so it’s not a deal breaker for me, but having a uniform feel with the head and body would be nice. I enjoy the feel of tpe, and one of the big reasons I had not bought a silicone doll was due to splitting and the hard texture. The SLE seems to have bridged this gap, so it’s an easy decision for me to purchase.
SLE still isn't as soft as TPE. I've been snuggling with a TPE doll for the past 4 years so the SLE is not as soft and definitely takes some getting use to. I'm growing to love it though. It just seems more realistic than some squishy feeling doll. It feels more like a chick with a little muscle tone. And the SLE gel tits feel absolutley amazing! Pretty close to the real thing. The ass is a little too firm for my liking, but overall, the SLE is a really amazing product. Just a heads up though...if your expecting TPE softness out of the SLE, you will be disappointed.

jack181

Post by jack181 »

My SanHui is softer, but my SLE is not as firm as a few other commenters have noted in various threads. There are videos that demonstrate one person with a firm head and the other person with a softer head, both SLE. My head is not firm. Maybe I can find the link later but should be easy to find yourself.
Zelex 172E (Eva, #208-1), SM138D (Eve, #28 & #60), SanHui 125 (Tia, #3 & Sarah), SanHui 118 (Fay, Seamless Elf), JM105 (Ava, Seamless Sorceress)
WM160A (Ari, #400), SE150E (Ivy, #76 & #88), 6YE 132 (Lia, #S2)

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

jack181 wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:45 pm My SanHui is softer, but my SLE is not as firm as a few other commenters have noted in various threads. There are videos that demonstrate one person with a firm head and the other person with a softer head, both SLE. My head is not firm. Maybe I can find the link later but should be easy to find yourself.
Yeah, I think I've seen that video too. They must have changed the head that they're packing with the SLE dolls now. If I'm not mistaken, that guy's doll was one of the early dolls soon after the SLE line came out. I really wish I could find the head my SLE doll came with in something softer. I'd buy it in a heartbeat. My head is considerably harder than the rest of the doll.

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by lovedollsenpai_sales »

Thanks for the comments everyone. I messaged Zelex with a link to this thread to see if we can get some comments from them.
Love Dolls and Cosplay Items! Contact us to find out more!
https://www.lovedollsenpai.com

JRG

Post by JRG »

chris0113 wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:26 pm
JRG wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:30 pm Hopefully it’s the same material as the SLE dolls. I’m planning on getting one of these SLE beauties within the next month, and getting extra heads is a reality for me. I don’t kiss my dolls or engage in oral so it’s not a deal breaker for me, but having a uniform feel with the head and body would be nice. I enjoy the feel of tpe, and one of the big reasons I had not bought a silicone doll was due to splitting and the hard texture. The SLE seems to have bridged this gap, so it’s an easy decision for me to purchase.
SLE still isn't as soft as TPE. I've been snuggling with a TPE doll for the past 4 years so the SLE is not as soft and definitely takes some getting use to. I'm growing to love it though. It just seems more realistic than some squishy feeling doll. It feels more like a chick with a little muscle tone. And the SLE gel tits feel absolutley amazing! Pretty close to the real thing. The ass is a little too firm for my liking, but overall, the SLE is a really amazing product. Just a heads up though...if your expecting TPE softness out of the SLE, you will be disappointed.
Thanks for the heads up, and yes I wasn’t expecting the SLE to be as soft as TPE. It’s a trade off, but one that seems to be a pretty good step forward.

I have 3 TPE dolls from 3 different manufacturers, and having a little more firmness in areas that are typically more firm is a female is something I would enjoy. I’m into more of athletic builds than big and curvy, so all is good there. I enjoy seeing them as works of art as much as companions, so I figured this would be a good introduction to silicone girls.

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

JRG wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 6:14 pm
chris0113 wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:26 pm
Thanks for the heads up, and yes I wasn’t expecting the SLE to be as soft as TPE. It’s a trade off, but one that seems to be a pretty good step forward.

I have 3 TPE dolls from 3 different manufacturers, and having a little more firmness in areas that are typically more firm is a female is something I would enjoy. I’m into more of athletic builds than big and curvy, so all is good there. I enjoy seeing them as works of art as much as companions, so I figured this would be a good introduction to silicone girls.
Absolutley a good choice! The SLE line was my introduction to Silicone as well. You won't be disappointed. They are just stunningly beautiful! They really are works of art. And I get to sleep with her every night! 😊

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

If I’m not mistaken, skin tone is still not a custom choice. This saddens me as there a few heads I would like for bodies I have that are lighter in color.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

Will an SLE head react chemically to a silicone body? 🤔

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

peachplumpear wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 7:48 pm Will an SLE head react chemically to a silicone body? 🤔
No, it won't. SLE is a silicone base product. No interactions with other silicone.

INFORMATIONS