www.wmdolls.com

New or used adult miniature dolls wanted in the Southeastern USA

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
COAXMETTLE
Apprentice
Apprentice

New or used adult miniature dolls wanted in the Southeastern USA

Post by COAXMETTLE »

Hello everyone,

I am currently in search of a distinctive and high-quality collection of miniature dolls. I am specifically interested in finding dolls that are 100cm in height, featuring a full figure with an adult aesthetic, and ideally with a C cup. I am also keen on exploring options for dolls styled with an anime head or those up to 130cm in height. In addition, I am looking for dolls that are lightweight and compact in design. I am located in South Carolina and am open to driving within the area to meet up or covering the shipping cost for the right dolls. Over the next year or two, I hope to expand my collection with several unique dolls. I am particularly drawn to different styles and wish to own several from different manufacturers and if different materials, such as silicone, STPE, TPE, and I am interested in customizing the appearance of the dolls to reflect various characters and aesthetics. If anyone knows of a reputable seller or owner from whom I could purchase such dolls, or if you have any personal experiences or suggestions to share, I would greatly appreciate your input. Please feel free to reply here or send me a private message. Thank you for your help!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: New or used adult miniature dolls wanted in the Southeastern USA

Post by SMdoll »

Hello, welcome to check our official website, there may be dolls you are interested in.
https://www.sm-doll.com/Stock-on-USA-c52443.html
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

number9

Re: New or used adult miniature dolls wanted in the Southeastern USA

Post by number9 »

If you ever bend your rule by ten centimetres, I have a 140cm silicone ready to let go for a great price. Pm me for details.
Vendors that provided me excellent service
BCD. Communication 10/10. No matter how many damn emails I sent, Jeff gets back to me the same day...

INFORMATIONS