Starpery.com

Need info regarding Tpe plug

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
jrunery
Apprentice
Apprentice

Need info regarding Tpe plug

Post by jrunery »

Been trying to look up info on this on the forum for awhile now, but can't find a guide that fully answers all questions. I am trying to plug about 9 inches of the canal including everything around the cervix as it has all become moldy and there is no way to dry it properly, nor remove it. It's probably bad design by the manufacturer, but the cavity, including the cervix cavity, goes in 17 inches deep almost, while around the 8 inch mark from the opening the TPE design is so tight that even putting aerator tubes in is difficult as it just gets stuck on the walls, especially when dry and the walls are sticky. Even using an endoscope is difficult as guiding the endoscope through that opening is tricky. It is a huge chore to deal with, and I rather just plug the whole thing up.

Few questions.

First how do I obtain the TPE material, considering zero assistance as it was bought through an agent who has since closed down.

Next, exactly what chemicals do I use to turn the material into a paste, and where do I get them.

Finally, is the TPE paste going to dry snugly and will the mold sandwiched in the paste cause an issue by continuing to grow or spread internally? If even the smallest gaps form in the paste allowing water to seep behind the plug then it could be catastrophic.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Need info regarding Tpe plug

Post by RevJack »

First thing you need to do is kill the mold.
So flush her out with clorox bleach, let the bleach set for an hour or two then flush her out with water. Yeah, you have to dry her, so do what you need to. Aquarium air pump overnight always does it for me.

While she is drying you need to source TPE and Xylene. Yes, I've gone on record saying not to use xylene, but if you follow my instructions you will be OK. I bought Xylene at the hardware store. For TPE, go onto Amazon or ebay and buy the cheapest TPE ass fucktoy you can find. Make sure it's from some no name Chinese company, then it will be TPE and not Fleshlight-TPR. TPR is more expensive, and not compatible with TPE.

Get your sharpest scissors, I recommend stealing them from your wife/girlfriend/mom's sewing kit. And a pint Mason jar (spaghetti sauce jar).
First you want to cut out a 6 inch long, one inch wide cylinder of TPE. Keep trying if you fuck it up, there's a lot of ass there to use. Then you have a good one, cut the bad ones and the ass up into slivers. Doesn't matter how long they are but no more than 1/8 inch thick. Fill the Mason jar 2/3 full of the TPE slivers. Press them down gently, firmly, but not hard. Keep cutting until you are 2/3 full. Now fill the jar to the 1/2 mark with Xylene. Put the lid on tight and swirl it. Let it sit an hour and swirl it, repeat until you go to bed. I the morning, the deal is to add either TPE slivers or Xylene a teaspoon at a time until you get a consistency of thick honey. Any thinner and it will act like pure acid on your doll. Thick honey. Not thin honey.
Back to Amazon, get a glass syringe, 30cc with luer lock. Now get a 10 inch 10gage blunt needle with luer lock.

Prep the girl, lean her upside down against the wall or bed, just make sure she has her feet to Jesus, cunt to heaven, and she can stay there.
Lock your needle to your syringe. Seriously, lock it or you are fucked. Fill the syringe. I always draw the TPE into the syringe so I don't get bubbles. But that takes patience. Fill it 20 to 25 cc max.
Stuff your endoscope down into your girl until you can see the end of the vag. Now follow with your needle.
As you slowly extrude the TPE paste cover the end of the vag with smooth lines that touch each other. Do not depend on it spreading out or leveling, make the lines touch each other, and the walls of the vag.
Now shove that 6 inch tpe plug down into her cunt. You can put a thin smear of mineral oil on it to help it slide in. With God on your side, it will bottom out in the TPE paste you just put in the bottom. Fill your syringe again, 25cc.
Endoscope her until you can see the high end of the new TPE plug. Make sure you have enough vag left for your weiner. Now squirt your paste into the crack between the plug and the vaginal wall. You are welding the close end of the plug to the wall to make it water tight. Then extrude a line around the top of the plug, touching the plug and wall. Just like an O ring or a weld. Make rings like that until you have laid down all 25cc.
25cc is enough for the day, get your air hoses in there and circulate the air so it gasses off and cures. Tomorrow you can take a look and do another 25cc on top of the plug from vag wall to vag wall. Make a cap on top of the plug. Give it the air hoses for 24 to 48 hours and you should have a brand new vag to bottom out in.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Need info regarding Tpe plug

Post by seagull »

That definitely got noted :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS