www.wmdolls.com

My Ideal Bimbo Doll.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: My Ideal Bimbo Doll.

Post by setevoltas »

Pera22 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:08 pm Yeah! Paige+PBD+Candy combo would be perfect!

165, or even shorter would be ok. You can off the height and add it up to boobs&booty 😂
It's true. That's what platform heels are for!

The WM bimbo is 158cm and combined with the extremely thin waist and extremely thin arms, the overall feel is more tiny gymnast who had plastic surgery than bombshell bimbo. I think 162-164cm would be perfect and make 50kg or less still feasible.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Themanhsimelf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

setevoltas wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:23 pm
Pera22 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:08 pm Yeah! Paige+PBD+Candy combo would be perfect!

165, or even shorter would be ok. You can off the height and add it up to boobs&booty 😂
It's true. That's what platform heels are for!

The WM bimbo is 158cm and combined with the extremely thin waist and extremely thin arms, the overall feel is more tiny gymnast who had plastic surgery than bombshell bimbo. I think 162-164cm would be perfect and make 50kg or less still feasible.
Okay, let say we make her, 162cm? Then with heels she will be, depending on the heels ofc, but with True bimbo heels she will be around 180cm. The 50kg mark we should indeed keep in mind.
153cm Suzy JY Doll. (Ashley)

danebramage

Post by danebramage »

Great body, reminds me of Mary Madison love. Also, in response to a previous question, most doll manufacturers charge around $7k for a fully customized body.
Attachments
c5c37d96-595a-4927-9c8c-fd2065ef7ab2_text.gif
c5c37d96-595a-4927-9c8c-fd2065ef7ab2_text.gif (220.04 KiB) Viewed 1323 times

Themanhsimelf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

danebramage wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 1:34 pm Great body, reminds me of Mary Madison love. Also, in response to a previous question, most doll manufacturers charge around $7k for a fully customized body.
Hmmm 7k huh, Okay, well then If WM doesn't pick up on this doll, and if enough people want her, we can maybe join forces and create the custom Mold.

Also: Mary Madison is awesome! Very good boobs! (Nice lips to) :P .

Pera22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pera22 »

Does it need to be WM, who picks up this idea? What about other vendors?

And i also like the idea, that we can manufacturer, that if x amount of dolls are purchased, what would be the price.

7k is bit too much, even for doll-of-dreams..

ILikeSexyVoices
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

Shouldn't the custom doll premium become sort of irrelevant with a group order?
If 10 people pool together to order the same doll that 5k extra suddenly would be like 500.
I think we already have some sort of consensus here, a fitness girl with 3000cc to 4000cc implants, realistic waist and matching round ass weighing around 50kg.

Themanhsimelf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

Pera22 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 4:23 am Does it need to be WM, who picks up this idea? What about other vendors?

And i also like the idea, that we can manufacturer, that if x amount of dolls are purchased, what would be the price.

7k is bit too much, even for doll-of-dreams..
Well, the thing is, WM has got the metal Ball technology which prevents huge boobs from sagging. I would hate it if her big round boobs would sag. And I dont know if the metal balls are patented by WM but i havent seen other companies use it yet.

Themanhsimelf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

ILikeSexyVoices wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 4:45 am Shouldn't the custom doll premium become sort of irrelevant with a group order?
If 10 people pool together to order the same doll that 5k extra suddenly would be like 500.
I think we already have some sort of consensus here, a fitness girl with 3000cc to 4000cc implants, realistic waist and matching round ass weighing around 50kg.
Yeah basically, pair that with the huge lips "real bimbo" look and we are pretty much there. The more people who want this doll, the lower the initial price for a custom designed mold indeed.

Themanhsimelf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

Found some awesome looking legs on a doll from DollsCastle. Just the legs and calves btw :P

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

Sexy Chun Li, thunder thighs :grab:
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

NINJASEX wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 12:37 pm Sexy Chun Li, thunder thighs :grab:
You just ruined whatever focus I had left for this morning.

:haha4:

I'm putting in a vote for minimum 22 and preferably 23 inch waist. A great way to make a doll seem unnaturally petite is to shave the waist down too much. Don't think that's the goal here.
Sete's Gatas

Themanhsimelf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

setevoltas wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:15 pm
NINJASEX wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 12:37 pm Sexy Chun Li, thunder thighs :grab:
You just ruined whatever focus I had left for this morning.

:haha4:

I'm putting in a vote for minimum 22 and preferably 23 inch waist. A great way to make a doll seem unnaturally petite is to shave the waist down too much. Don't think that's the goal here.
I concur, 23 inch vote for me aswell! It'll make her more realistic and clothes will fit way better :)

Pera22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pera22 »

Btw, Irontech 140M has quite decent round boobs.. And pretty Nice butt.

But still, she is 140cm tall.. Would it be kind of miniature or something..?

Point is, they have large, round boobs available. But are they extreme, hard to tell, since the doll is quite small..

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Pera22 wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 5:04 pm Btw, Irontech 140M has quite decent round boobs.. And pretty Nice butt.

But still, she is 140cm tall.. Would it be kind of miniature or something..?

Point is, they have large, round boobs available. But are they extreme, hard to tell, since the doll is quite small..
Good reference! The shortness was the turn off for me on that doll. The shapes were fantastic.
Sete's Gatas

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

So far, with measurements gathered...

:evidence:
162cm height.
48 inch boobs.
45 inch booty
23 inch waist

Thic thunder thighs, muscular/fitness model details. Realistic lhp, with Paige British style face.
I'm liking dem stats:multi:
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

INFORMATIONS