zelex.com.cn

Totally devastated. New Zelex SLE with a huge puncture wound

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
gperrys32
Apprentice
Apprentice

Totally devastated. New Zelex SLE with a huge puncture wound

Post by gperrys32 »

I have no idea how it happened or what to do about it. It's about the size of a quarter and located 2 inches to the left of vaginal opening. There some kind of white gel substance in it. Not lube but almost seems like it could be. Not any kind of lube that I use though. These dolls are awesome and so resilient. I can't believe I did this.

I'm wondering if there's any way I could fix this with silicon so I don't have a quarter sized clear and hard silpoxy mark. Any advice?

skra-snarker

Re: Totally devastated. New Zelex SLE with a huge puncture wound

Post by skra-snarker »

If you can use food wrap to wrap around the injury and apply pressure to draw the edges together, then there is a chance you can use silpoxy as a bonding agent and not a filler as you might fear.
-- Silikodoll 150 G , H1 J7 --

ofmy1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ofmy1 »

Please share picture of the injury

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Sorry to hear what happened. :(

Post the most accurate photos possible, so that the most qualified members can analyze the problem and give you advice.

What is surprising is this sort of white gel that you describe. Is it something that migrated from the gel butt? Or is it a chemical reaction with a material that would have been in contact with the SLE?

In your place, I would not attempt any repairs before having analyzed the problem thoroughly. You need to know what this white gel is before adding a chemical product.
To collect as many informed opinions as possible, you can also post this question on the Zelex forum (and ask Zelex for its analysis by providing them information and photos).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

gperrys32
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gperrys32 »

Thanks for the advice. Sorry I disappeared after posting. I'll post back again with some pictures and engage Zelex as well. This is just my second doll and I think, probably, no more dolls for me. And no more cats.

By the way, if anyone wants a 2020 RealDoll2 skeleton, lemme know. They are mostly plastic by the way and very creaky/squeaky. The RealDoll2 doll came to me with metal sticking out the bottom of both feet, and one leg 4 inches longer than the other. Metal came poking through both elbows in less than a month.

gperrys32
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gperrys32 »

Never mind. She's going in the dumpster with my RealDoll2. Thank you Zelex.

gperrys32
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gperrys32 »

Attached original hole, which I did put some silpoxy on to keep the white goop from coming out. Also, a new much bigger hole exactly opposite the original. And then both holes so you can see how symmetrical they are. Again, I don't even have a guess as to how this happened. I had the doll for 4 months.
Attachments
20240520_022713.jpg
20240520_022713.jpg (2.61 MiB) Viewed 733 times
20240520_022722.jpg
20240520_022722.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 733 times
20240520_022729.jpg
20240520_022729.jpg (3.05 MiB) Viewed 733 times

KeeraMate
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeeraMate »

I’ve just had a similar problem and contacted my vendor. Zelex has agreed it is a manufacturing problem.

Your holes are exactly where mine was. The way I see it is that a cavity opens up in that area, the silicon skin is then stretched when you bend her legs until the hole pops open. Mine has now split along the whole groin to buttock area.

I suggest you contact your vendor to get a replacement.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Well, that's really strange.
Based on the location, this white matter must be some sort of gel that comes from the butt.

One hypothesis is that there would have been leaks from some sort of internal gel reservoir and that the gel had interacted badly with the SLE (this is only a hypothesis for reflection): to check you could take a little of this material and keep it pressed on a discreet place on the doll to see if the texture of this place deteriorates or not.
I advise you to contact your seller and Zelex. If there was a manufacturing defect, you should be able to get a new body (I noticed in several threads that Zelex generally has good after-sales service). And in case there is a problem of incompatibility of materials, it will be good for Zelex to be aware and look for the solution.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

Had the same cavities open up on mine, which was already a replacement for my original that developed a broken elbow joint. Sent them pictures and descriptions of the cavities/ voids on the upper thigh & buttocks area. They seemed to be aware of the issue already. Basically to some degree said that the silicone mixture had too much oil in it. The oils from the rest of the torso settled and collected in this area and weakened the silicone structure. They immediately sent me my third 172E body and said this one has been redesigned and it should not happen again. I received it already but haven't opened it. The voids are disappointing because the rest of the body is perfection as well as the skeleton. I figured it still has some miles left on it. When she is Doggy or riding cowgirl I don't see the holes anyway. I will say, Zelex has great customer service though

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

Yeah no doll should have holes like that only after 4 months get your replacement for sure.

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

KeeraMate wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:52 am I’ve just had a similar problem and contacted my vendor. Zelex has agreed it is a manufacturing problem.
So what is the deal for those of us that bought Zelex SLE dolls months ago and just have not encountered the problem yet because of lack of use?

If Zelex has agreed that this is a manufacturing problem, and they now know about it, I am very skeptical about the longevity of my doll. Since they know it's a manufacturing defect it sounds like a matter of when, not "if" this manufacturing defect is going to show up.

Companies recall defective products all the time. Is that's not the case with Zelex? Do we have some sort of extended warranty period because of this manufacturing defect, and they know it will fail?

Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

MinniMagg wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 12:04 am
KeeraMate wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:52 am I’ve just had a similar problem and contacted my vendor. Zelex has agreed it is a manufacturing problem.
So what is the deal for those of us that bought Zelex SLE dolls months ago and just have not encountered the problem yet because of lack of use?

If Zelex has agreed that this is a manufacturing problem, and they now know about it, I am very skeptical about the longevity of my doll. Since they know it's a manufacturing defect it sounds like a matter of when, not "if" this manufacturing defect is going to show up.

Companies recall defective products all the time. Is that's not the case with Zelex? Do we have some sort of extended warranty period because of this manufacturing defect, and they know it will fail?
My original, that I bought in December, had a failed elbow, never developed any voids .They replaced it, In March/ April with a newer design that has the ball joint wrists. The ball joint wrist design body developed the voids from excess settling oils. Id say if you have an earlier design without the ball joint wrist and it sweated out the oils already, you should be good. Just go easy on the elbows.

JRG

Post by JRG »

Yikes. I was about a month from pulling the trigger on one of these, but I may wait until they get the issues sorted out. I know the cheapish price and quick delivery was a great deal, and for the most part, the owners are doing the research into the longevity of the new silicone. We all know they infuse oil into the silicone to get the softer feel, but at a possible cost to the material life.

I fully believe in the customer service from zelex. They are on the cutting edge and it’s great they are pushing the envelope. I hope they can get these issues sorted out quickly.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I will say, Zelex has great customer service though
If I could carry only one silicone doll maker, it would easily be them because of what you said!
They stand behind their product

INFORMATIONS