www.wmdolls.com

This time WM dolls is playing big...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: This time WM dolls is playing big...

Post by WM dolls »

RuffledTauros wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:12 am
WM dolls wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 2:31 am Is she gonna be your next?

1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
The photos say angelkiss, is this TPE or silicone?
This is silicone.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

JRG wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:49 am
anatoly wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 12:34 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 12:29 pm Also hope that the loveholes are sealed and not leading to the skeleton.
You can do it WM Dolls.
Gee thanks, you just opened a new question for me. I'm afraid to ask -- what is this about love holes not being sealed?
WM has an ongoing issue of not sealing the back of the love holes, so fluids and whatever else can get to the main torso and create havoc. It seems to be hit and miss, wm knows about this, but it seems to be a design flaw in the manufacturing process, positioning the skeleton.

I bought a beautiful 159c last year, and after buying an endoscope to check everything out she has the dreaded holes in her vag, but the anus is sealed. (An endoscope is a must have tool to have with doll ownership). After I found this, she has been only for art and research. (I did a breast enlargement using sunburn gel, which worked great)

She is a beautiful doll, and I truly love WM sculpts, but I just can’t buy another until they decide to fix this fatal flaw. I will post pictures of the design flaw.
We take this seriously and are utilizing a variety of technical means to address this issue.
Please give us more time to solve this.
Every customer feedback is important to us.
Because of you, we are getting better.

Zephyrus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zephyrus »

WM dolls wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 3:00 am We take this seriously and are utilizing a variety of technical means to address this issue.
It's not hard to solve, in fact I'm sure I've seen this done already.

The problem exists because the V&A casts are mounted to the skeleton. When they are detached after casting, this leaves holes through to the internal cavity.

If instead of mounting them to the skeleton you mount them on the external cast, as long as there is sufficient clearance for the TPE or silicone to flow around them, this will result in a naturally closed pair of cavities.

This may cause a demoulding problem, but if the casts are mounted on through-holes then they could be unscrewed from the outside and left to float while the external cast is removed, then just pulled out from the body.

This also means you could also solve the other unnatural problem with the cavities: if you google "female genital anatomy" and pick a side view, you'll see they don't go straight up toward the base of the spine but are angled more towards the back.

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

JRG wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:01 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:42 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 12:29 pm Also hope that the loveholes are sealed and not leading to the skeleton.
You can do it WM Dolls.
Gee thanks, you just opened a new question for me. I'm afraid to ask -- what is this about love holes not being sealed?
WM has an ongoing issue of not sealing the back of the love holes, so fluids and whatever else can get to the main torso and create havoc. It seems to be hit and miss, wm knows about this, but it seems to be a design flaw in the manufacturing process, positioning the skeleton.

I bought a beautiful 159c last year, and after buying an endoscope to check everything out she has the dreaded holes in her vag, but the anus is sealed. (An endoscope is a must have tool to have with doll ownership). After I found this, she has been only for art and research. (I did a breast enlargement using sunburn gel, which worked great)

She is a beautiful doll, and I truly love WM sculpts, but I just can’t buy another until they decide to fix this fatal flaw. I will post pictures of the design flaw.
Detailed photos.
This flaw is with most TPE dolls it seems.
I’ve been lucky, both my SE and Lushdoll had closed orifaces. Only my WM had the issue. I can only comment on my own experiences, and have only heard to WM having the issue in the category of higher end TPE dolls.

I’m not bashing on WM dolls; I truly love the sculpts and heads. They are my favorites, and the first to catch my eye. The quality of the skeleton and TPE is outstanding, if they could just get those holes fixed. Reverend Jack does have a great fix it thread for this (as you know) and fixing the issue isn’t out of my ability. I just don’t feel I should have to do this on a higher end TPE doll.

What is troublesome is the fact they know about it, and choose not to remedy the problem.

Planned obsolescence? Perhaps. I wish the community would get behind this with the same passion as the current trend of LHP.
What's also troublesome is that TDF staff knows about this issue and don't pic up their role as mediators to do something about it.
This is the most important part of a sex doll and this issue can also cause serious health problems.

My dolls also have this problem, but I am not allowed to mention the brand name on TDF.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Zephyrus wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:02 am
WM dolls wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 3:00 am We take this seriously and are utilizing a variety of technical means to address this issue.

The problem exists because the V&A casts are mounted to the skeleton. When they are detached after casting, this leaves holes through to the internal cavity.

If instead of mounting them to the skeleton you mount them on the external cast, as long as there is sufficient clearance for the TPE or silicone to flow around them, this will result in a naturally closed pair of cavities.

This may cause a demoulding problem, but if the casts are mounted on through-holes then they could be unscrewed from the outside and left to float while the external cast is removed, then just pulled out from the body.

This also means you could also solve the other unnatural problem with the cavities: if you google "female genital anatomy" and pick a side view, you'll see they don't go straight up toward the base of the spine but are angled more towards the back.
Thank you for your advice.
We tried to use the external cast, but it caused a demoulding problem as you said.
Just like fixing one problem, but another came.
We try to find a perfect way to solve this problem.
If you have any good ideas, please feel free to contact us.
That's very helpful.

JRG

Post by JRG »

WM dolls wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:15 pm

We tried to use the external cast, but it caused a demoulding problem as you said.
That's very helpful.
Thank you for responding. You say you have tried different ways to fix this, but I’m a bit confused regarding this. On my doll, a 159c, which is of a newer design, the holes were in the vagina, but not the anus.

So my good idea would be to mold the vagina like you are doing with the anus. Seems that would fix the issue if you are genuinely looking for a solution.

I don’t believe the two holes are interconnected regarding the molding process and if they are, please place the holes in the anus instead of the vagina, as most would use that hole for sex.

Another solution would be to buy a doll from another company that does not have this issue, and backwards engineer the doll to figure out how to fix this. I truly feel like we are just getting lip service from you WM, please prove me wrong.

I enjoy these dolls, and plan on buying many more over the years, but I will not spend my money on your product again until you sort this out, like other companies have.

You are a top builder, with access to the best and most creative minds available. This shouldn’t even be an issue at this point. Please don’t treat your consumers like gullible idiots, because we aren’t. Sheesh.

Take some TPE paste and place it in the holes after initial production. Why is this so hard for you to find a solution unless the holes are intentionally left open?

I’d love to get a straight answer on this, but I doubt I will.

Please WM, win me as a customer back again.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

WM dolls wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 3:00 am
You can do it WM Dolls.

We take this seriously and are utilizing a variety of technical means to address this issue.
Great WM I am glad you folks are working on this issue. I have a Jiusheng (which does not have this issue), and I hear that CLM, and Lushdoll also does not have this issue.

With your new STPE formula and recent sculpts with great LHP, I would have already purchased a WM doll if not for this issue with those 2 holes in the vagina. I totally love the sculpt of the 154b!

Thanks for considering making this improvement.

Sending good wishes.

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

magnussam wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:28 am
You can do it WM Dolls.

Great WM I am glad you folks are working on this issue. I have a Jiusheng (which does not have this issue), and I hear that CLM, and Lushdoll also does not have this issue.

With your new STPE formula and recent sculpts with great LHP, I would have already purchased a WM doll if not for this issue with those 2 holes in the vagina. I totally love the sculpt of the 154b!

Sending good wishes.
This issue made me not buy a WM Doll in the first place.

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

WM was one of my finalists for a doll, so this is kind of upsetting. However, I suppose if one is not planning to use the doll for penetration, this is less of an issue?

COAXMETTLE
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by COAXMETTLE »

JRG wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:47 pm
It's not hard to solve.........
Thank you for your advice.........
Thank you for responding.......
I would appreciate help in understanding how to identify and seal any potential issues in my wm100 miniature doll before they become a problem. I enjoy cleaning my doll by showering it, but I don't submerge it in water. I'm planning to purchase an endoscope to check for any openings and seal them to prevent mold or water from entering the body. What type of TPE paste should I use for sealing? Additionally, would it be advisable to add an extra layer of TPE to the back wall of the cavity after purchasing a new doll? Thank you!
Last edited by The Doll Man on Tue May 14, 2024 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit: (Visual: For easier reading): I shortened the previous texts in the display, because they have links to the full review...

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

Still no idea about playing big???

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

You can do it WM Dolls.

If I may ask, does your 159c also have this sholder issue? viewtopic.php?p=2540078&hilit=159c#p2540078

JRG

Post by JRG »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 5:57 pm
You can do it WM Dolls.

If I may ask, does your 159c also have this sholder issue? viewtopic.php?p=2540078&hilit=159c#p2540078
Yes and no. I felt around in the arms, and could feel the metal skeleton under the arms, where it felt much closer to the armpits than the top of the arm.

Regarding the neck, it was standard as my other dolls; not deep set or sticking out.

My 159 will be two years in my possession in November. She was my first doll, and the learning curve cost her a broken pinky and some scratches. Saying that, I’ve oiled her twice, and applied Vaseline in the armpits and crotch every three months. She does not leak oil, but isn’t dry either. I don’t wash her much because she doesn’t get very dirty. She does a lot of static standing in loose outfits and not a lot of intended use. ;) As you now know a little of her history, I can confidently say I don’t worry much at all regarding the tpe in the arms to crack, tear, or cause any issues in the near or distant future. I just don’t put her under a lot of stress or keep her in high stress poses for long.

Simply put, it doesn’t seem to be an issue I’m worried about.

I will check and see if my other dolls have the issue. I wouldn’t make it a deal breaker though.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

JRG wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:47 pm

That's very helpful.
Thank you for responding. You say you have tried different ways to fix this, but I’m a bit confused regarding this. On my doll, a 159c, which is of a newer design, the holes were in the vagina, but not the anus.

So my good idea would be to mold the vagina like you are doing with the anus. Seems that would fix the issue if you are genuinely looking for a solution.

I don’t believe the two holes are interconnected regarding the molding process and if they are, please place the holes in the anus instead of the vagina, as most would use that hole for sex.

Another solution would be to buy a doll from another company that does not have this issue, and backwards engineer the doll to figure out how to fix this. I truly feel like we are just getting lip service from you WM, please prove me wrong.

I enjoy these dolls, and plan on buying many more over the years, but I will not spend my money on your product again until you sort this out, like other companies have.

You are a top builder, with access to the best and most creative minds available. This shouldn’t even be an issue at this point. Please don’t treat your consumers like gullible idiots, because we aren’t. Sheesh.

Take some TPE paste and place it in the holes after initial production. Why is this so hard for you to find a solution unless the holes are intentionally left open?

I’d love to get a straight answer on this, but I doubt I will.

Please WM, win me as a customer back again.
We don't just talk, we will take action.
Now we have been fixed this problem.
We believe that such problems should not occur after this.
Thank you for your support. We will continue to work hard to create WM dolls.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

magnussam wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:28 am
You can do it WM Dolls.

Sending good wishes.
Now you can purchase WM doll :glou:
Our S-TPE material is really really good.

INFORMATIONS