Starpery.com

Gel ass demo/ information

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Gel ass demo/ information

Post by Starpery Manager »

anatoly wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:10 am This is why I am so concerned generally about getting silicone dolls. I'm very focused on having a good "jiggle" and squeeze to the butt.
Hello anatoly and setevoltas, actually we can make gel butt same softness as the gelbreasts, but why don't do it?
Generally speaking, the doll will keep a lying position most of the time, and this means that the butt will bear most of the body's weight for a long time. So it is important to balance the butt softness and durability.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Starpery Manager wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 pm
anatoly wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:10 am This is why I am so concerned generally about getting silicone dolls. I'm very focused on having a good "jiggle" and squeeze to the butt.
Hello anatoly and setevoltas, actually we can make gel butt same softness as the gelbreasts, but why don't do it?
Generally speaking, the doll will keep a lying position most of the time, and this means that the butt will bear most of the body's weight for a long time. So it is important to balance the butt softness and durability.
This may be true, but the level of the dolls gel-butt softness should still should be left up to the customer, regardless of any future issues that might transpire with the doll.

Level of softness should be an option.... not just a brand standard.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Ah! This is very good to know! :glou:

I store my dolls standing generally, with no or very little pressure on the butt area. Is there any concern about damage using the softer material if stored this way?
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

[/quote]

This is not a correct 'ass'umption. Many of us do not store our dolls laying down, and also not sitting. We also do not store them laying on their front side, which would apply undue pressure on the soft gel breasts. You offer soft breasts without assuming we will store our dolls laying on them. So, why would you assume that we will store a doll laying on its soft butt?

I suggest that you allow customers to choose the softer option, and simply warn against storing the doll in any way that will apply constant pressure to the butt. So, to repeat the question someone else has asked, which you stated is possible, could we have the option to request a gel butt that is the same softness as the breasts?

Thank you for any consideration your give to this.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Starpery Manager »

subcyclist wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 11:20 pm
This is not a correct 'ass'umption. Many of us do not store our dolls laying down, and also not sitting. We also do not store them laying on their front side, which would apply undue pressure on the soft gel breasts. You offer soft breasts without assuming we will store our dolls laying on them. So, why would you assume that we will store a doll laying on its soft butt?

I suggest that you allow customers to choose the softer option, and simply warn against storing the doll in any way that will apply constant pressure to the butt. So, to repeat the question someone else has asked, which you stated is possible, could we have the option to request a gel butt that is the same softness as the breasts?

Thank you for any consideration your give to this.
[/quote]

Thanks for you guys suggestion :thumbs_up:

For W.R. 4.0 doll, the gel butt is much softer as you can see in that video :D

Gizmoses
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gizmoses »

151cm owner here with gel butt. It is firm in comparison to others. One would wonder if it even had gel in there (and others have). But it does. Don't expect super jiggle soft. I would say that gel is a must for the starpery 151 at least, to feel semi soft, when compared to others. Not a bad thing. Just a preference thing.
Starpery excels in robust dolls in my opinion. Mine is built like a tank and takes a licking and keeps on ticking. But much of that comes at the expense of softness. Softer you get, the more fragile she will be. However, WR4.0 from starpery may have improved everything. :glou:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Starpery Manager wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:15 am
Thanks for you guys suggestion :thumbs_up:

For W.R. 4.0 doll, the gel butt is much softer as you can see in that video :D
Can you post the link to the video here? Also, do you mean that you used the softer gel for that specific doll, or that the soft gel can ONLY be ordered combined with the new weight reduction option?
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

Anyone who has had such a doll for more than two years, tell me if the effect has begun to appear in the form of a clearly visible boundary between the hard body and the soft butt. I had this effect on a 160 cm doll from irontech

INFORMATIONS