http://www.climax-doll.com/

Naughty babe

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Naughty babe

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Hey guys! Today, let's chat about the sizzling new products from CLM(climax doll): MILFED-BW151 Jasmine. MILFED isn't just about being sexy; it's a lifestyle. So whether you're a die-hard MILFED enthusiast or just stepping into this world, let's explore this mature and charming realm together! Let's embrace the allure and vitality that MILFED brings and make life more exciting.

MILFED-BW151 Jasmine:

BW151 Jasmine is the latest and most attractive doll in our ⭐️CLM Pro⭐️ range, it is a hybrid sex doll consisting of a soft TPE body and a realistic silicone head. Jasmine's stature validates her grand presence as a BBW full-size doll. Despite her small stature, she emanates a powerful aura, akin to a majestic mountain peak amidst the undulating terrain. You will definitely feel your heart rate increase upon seeing its ass and breasts. It's a sex model with an explosive figure.

First of all, Jasmine's upper bust is 116 cm and her lower bust is 56 cm. Her plump breasts are like two bombshells waiting to be detonated, perfectly accentuating her heavenly curves, creating a silhouette that ignites desire at a glance. For those who appreciate large breasts, this may be a wise choice.

Then, Jasmine's thighs stand like seductive pillars, each curve carrying an illogical magnetism. And its buttocks? Oh, they're not just curves; they're celestial bodies full of temptation, drawing attention with every sway. Its hip circumference is 155cm, and thigh circumference is 80cm. Compared to FD140 Savannah, its chest, hips, and thighs are noticeably fuller.
BW151-Jasmine官网PC海报.jpg
BW151-Jasmine官网PC海报.jpg (399.48 KiB) Viewed 641 times
To learn more, click the link: https://www.climax-doll.com/products/me ... 0%EF%B8%8F

The following is Jasmine’s full body functional configuration:
  • ROS (real oral sex): Through careful design and material selection, ROS immerses you in real scenes and provides the most realistic oral pleasure experience. You're expecting more than just a simulation of oral sex, but the real thing.
  • Movable chin: The movable chin design makes Jasmine feel more personalized. It can convey different emotions and intentions through subtle movements, making interactions very enjoyable and engaging.
  • Shrug: This function can make qJasmine appear more lively and like an interesting partner, creating a feeling of understanding and closeness between you.
  • EVO skeleton: This makes Jasmine's movements look more natural and realistic, just like a real person. This sense of realism raises your expectations of its quality and performance.
  • Articulated fingers: You can use its finger movements to perform various delicate operations, and this sense of interaction will make you find it very interesting and enjoyable. This sense of interactivity also adds to Jasmine’s appeal.
  • Standing feet: You're sure to love the standing feet feature as they provide Jasmine with solid support, allowing you to confidently interact with the model without having to worry about the model losing its balance.
  • Gel breasts: Gel-based breasts feel like an extension of your real breasts, providing you with endless comfort and peace of mind.
  • Simulated scalp wig: Hair is an important part of the doll's appearance and our goal is to make it look realistic and feel comfortable. This feeling of satisfaction is like catching the "soul in your hair", making you feel happy to the extreme!

Finally, if you have any questions about our dolls, please feel free to PM us directly, thank you!

AAllyy

Re: Naughty babe

Post by AAllyy »

Tons of fun - but too much for me at 65kg!

milesmcbroom89
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by milesmcbroom89 »

sexy babe... i love :)

pogo2k
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pogo2k »

I love her. Girl of my dreams but I am looking forward for a small version since I can't keep the dool in the apartment 24/7.
Thx for creating this doll and pushing the limits of pleasure even further to the max.
My first doll // Hanidoll H3702 // via AliExpress // Michi <3
viewtopic.php?t=158315

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

That's nearly 150 lbs. You'd need a furniture dolly and rigging hanging from the ceiling to move her around.

pogo2k
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pogo2k »

Can you upload some vimeo video content?
I would like to see some movement or jiggle. Also like a 360 walk around the dool would be nice.
viewtopic.php?t=158315

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

pogo2k wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:26 am Can you upload some vimeo video content?
I would like to see some movement or jiggle. Also like a 360 walk around the dool would be nice.
I will shoot you a video about Jasmine's breast rubbing (the model is 185cm tall), please check: https://www.redgifs.com/watch/femalepri ... azonparrot

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

milesmcbroom89 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:33 am sexy babe... i love :)
Haha, glad you think so! Just call me Mr. Smooth Operator. :whistle:

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

pogo2k wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:58 am I love her. Girl of my dreams but I am looking forward for a small version since I can't keep the dool in the apartment 24/7.
Thx for creating this doll and pushing the limits of pleasure even further to the max.
I can understand! However, no matter how big or small, she will bring you endless joy and fun! :glou:

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

AAllyy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 4:00 am Tons of fun - but too much for me at 65kg!
Maybe this is a good opportunity to test your boyfriend’s arm strength! :D

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Hats off to the team she looks pretty great

pogo2k
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pogo2k »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:24 pm
pogo2k wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:26 am Can you upload some vimeo video content?
I will shoot you a video about Jasmine's breast rubbing (the model is 185cm tall), please check: https://www.redgifs.com/watch/femalepri ... azonparrot
Many thanks for your fast reply.
The breasts are perfect - really good job by creating this beauty 😍

I am looking forward to see some more sideview photos & maybe some factory pictures also some videos highlighting her lower body parts... Wondering how her butt sticks out in combo with her tights. She is worth every penny.

You guys know how to make dreams come true.
viewtopic.php?t=158315

INFORMATIONS