Starpery.com

My first ever doll - Starpery 156cm "Cynthia"

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
friendlycrow99
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

My first ever doll - Starpery 156cm "Cynthia"

Post by friendlycrow99 »

Hi guys and gals of TDF!

Finally received my first ever doll yesterday just in time for Christmas and decided to share the moment and my experience with you all. This will also be my first post on this forum. =)

I have been interested in getting a doll for quite some time now, browsing the forum and checking out different dolls for inspiration. Finally, on September 9th I decided to put in an order with Silicone Lovers for a Starpery doll "Cynthia", a 156cm doll with nice round and perhaps a little more mature features, which I found was to my liking.

The doll was available with many free upgrades including an extra head, gel breasts, standing feet, new kind of gear skeleton, weight reduction, etc. which I thought was great value for the price.

All in all I found the ordering process to be very straight forward and easy with SL without any issues.

On October 23rd I got an email from SL with factory photos. About a week later the doll was on its way from China to Europe.
I opted for the free standard UPS delivery which SL informed me would take around 45-55 days. And so began the wait..

Finally on December 18th I got a call from the UPS courier that they were at my house attempting to deliver the package. I was at work at the time, so we agreed to postpone the delivery until the next day so I could arrange to be at home for the delivery.

I live in an apartment building on the third floor with no elevator so I was mentally prepared for some serious pain getting the box up the stairs since tracking info stated the package would weigh in at a whopping 52kgs or around 114 lbs!

I was in luck though as the courier who was actually with a smaller logistics company probably subcontracted by UPS offered to help me carry the package all the way up the stairs. I don't know how I would have managed to do it without his help..

The doll came in a very sturdy and discreet cardboard box with no markings that could have given away the contents. Everything was perfectly intact and neatly packaged and there was no visible damage to the box to speak of either. Starpery had used some sort of thick molded foam cushions on the bottom and the top and the doll and other contents were neatly packaged in between them like a sandwich.

The doll itself is beautiful! Even more so than what I had imagined from the photos. I was especially amazed by the details on these silicone heads. I chose the hard silicone version for better and hopefully longer lasting details. Both heads came with implanted eyebrows as standard.

The body of the doll is made of TPE and feels nice and soft to the touch. I really like the gel breasts which are more squishy and feel quite realistic in my opinion.

I find the skeleton of the doll to be quite easy to manipulate and the joints don't feel too stiff at all. However, I did have difficulties trying to get her to stand up on her own feet. I think I might need to buy some shoes to support her feet better. It's quite tricky to try and balance her bare feet even though she has the standing feet option.

All in all it has been a great experience thus far and I'm very happy with my purchase. I'm looking forward to spending more time with her and posting more content on the forum as well.

PS. I decided to name her Luna. Seemed appropriate since we get more moonlight than sunlight here in Finland at this time of the year. =)

Luna and I would like to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

-Crow

andy1324

Re: My first ever doll - Starpery 156cm "Cynthia"

Post by andy1324 »

hi friendlycrow99
congrats to you and luna,,, she is beautiful
there is nothing like that feeling of the new arrival
enjoy... :glou:

friendlycrow99
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by friendlycrow99 »

Thank you andy1324!

It does feel amazing after the long wait.

Decided to quickly upload a photo of the extra head as well. I think the details on this one might be even better. It's a Starpery "Amy" hard silicone head with the freckles option.

-Crow

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

It does feel amazing after the long wait.

Decided to quickly upload a photo of the extra head as well. I think the details on this one might be even better. It's a Starpery "Amy" hard silicone head with the freckles option.

-Crow
Congratulations and welcome. As a newbie also, I suggest take your time as it is a bit of a workout with the 1st clean and powder (OMG hard to keep hands off after that).
Lalya 170cm C S39 Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
Laura167cm F S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft

Darla 159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

friendlycrow99
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by friendlycrow99 »

Thanks Davey2469!

It sure is a proper workout cleaning and moving her but well worth it. I'm glad she has the weight reduction, that 34 kilos is still plenty enough for me and my back..

Here's a few more photos I took today, mostly detail pics of the two heads. Pantyhose is for when she gets her new pants on that are currently drying after washing. Don't want to take any risks with possible staining right out of the box.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Congrats

friendlycrow99
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by friendlycrow99 »

bbc3 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:06 pmCongrats
Thanks!

friendlycrow99
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by friendlycrow99 »

Gymgirl Luna finally got her new clothes on and decided to show them off for the camera.

"Does my butt look big in these?" I could imagine her asking. "Only in the best possible way" would have been my answer. :mrgreen:

She does have some meat on her legs which I do like quite a bit.

friendlycrow99
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by friendlycrow99 »

Haven't posted any pics for a while so here's a quick one. Luna is chilling on the couch waiting for company..

Rollo62

Post by Rollo62 »

Hi friendlycrow99,
she does not only have some meat on her legs, but also on her arms. I find her very beautiful.
friendlycrow99 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:16 pm Gymgirl Luna finally got her new clothes on and decided to show them off for the camera.

"Does my butt look big in these?" I could imagine her asking. "Only in the best possible way" would have been my answer. :mrgreen:

She does have some meat on her legs which I do like quite a bit.

gelbooblover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gelbooblover »

The 156E with the Amy head was my first doll, the Amy face is absolutely gorgeous and the body has such realistic proportions, an absolutely amazing doll. Seven months later, I have no regrets purchasing it.

bnf

Post by bnf »

gelbooblover wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:21 pm The 156E with the Amy head was my first doll, the Amy face is absolutely gorgeous and the body has such realistic proportions, an absolutely amazing doll. Seven months later, I have no regrets purchasing it.
I support and agree as an owner of a 156E Amy (full silicone, hard head, implanted). My 156E is now 18 months new.

The body sculpture is nearly ideal for all the reasons posted: thickness all over and don't forget the wide, natural shoulders.

I do wish Starpery and other manufacturers would provide options for the outer labia of built ins.

I sometimes think a taller version, maybe 168 with the same sculpture would be perfect.

AAllyy

Post by AAllyy »

She looks great - and great photos, She is actually on my (frequently changeable) shortlist ,like you I would go for the weight reduction but do you find she is quite hard and not "squishy" with the weight reduced?

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Congratulations and welcome to the community!

Luna is lovely and naturally photogenic! :angel:

Looking forward to hear more as you continue in your journey together
:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

INFORMATIONS