https://www.coeros.com/

Movable Love Doll Stand With Wheels

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Movable Love Doll Stand With Wheels

Post by Coeros »

jeep2639 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:02 pm By the way, one thing I must say about Coeros. The stand I ordered was stuck in customs for a month. They kept me updated on the status. They even gave me a compensation coupon. Then, when it arrived, it was slightly damaged. Very slightly. Nothing dramatic. I informed them, but was really not expecting anything. I told them it wasn't a big deal. They compensated me again. It's a good company to work with. (and no, they didn't ask me to write this... I just like to give credit where credit is due).

One of the main reasons for this stand for me was that Emily broke one of her hip joints, and this is the only way to get her to stand. Of course, when I told Emily how we are going to use it, she went, "you're going to sick it where???)...
Thank you very much for your trust and feedback.

We're glad to hear that your package arrived safely despite the delay at customs. We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you encounter any issues during the use of the product. We are committed to resolving any concerns you may have promptly.

Best regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:40 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:02 pm By the way, one thing I must say about Coeros. The stand I ordered was stuck in customs for a month. They kept me updated on the status. They even gave me a compensation coupon. Then, when it arrived, it was slightly damaged. Very slightly. Nothing dramatic. I informed them, but was really not expecting anything. I told them it wasn't a big deal. They compensated me again. It's a good company to work with. (and no, they didn't ask me to write this... I just like to give credit where credit is due).
They sure are. I, as well, am giving my own opinions here and have not been solicited for a positive review. In fact, back in my review of this stand, I pointed out that instructions could be included that would make an easy assembly even easier. They reacted to it promptly, with great understanding and now have even included some detailed instruction about it on their website. This, along with many other examples that I could point to in their interactions with members here on TDF, show that Coeros is a purveyor of seriously helpful, quality goods for us in the doll-world.
Secondly, they understand to grow their business and also evolve to consistently seek to get even better, they need to have above-and-beyond customer service and encourage rapport and feedback with their product users. They do. They understand the assignment. They do the homework. They excel. Truly remarkable in today's world, where "meh" or average/adequate customer service has, unfortunately, far-too-often become the norm.

I have been blessed with a real trifecta: to first find TDF.....then to find an incredible vendor to order with.....then, to find a quality merchant like Coeros for the necessary accessories for her.
Hello,

Thank you so much for your encouraging words. Indeed, your previous suggestions have been incredibly helpful to us. The instruction manual is currently included in our planning, but as our products are continuously upgraded, we have added some detailed instructions on the website as well.

Additionally, since our products are designed to help doll users better interact with their dolls, we are also committed to providing better service. We hope to have a positive impact on the entire industry in the future.

Thank you very much for your support. I am also eager to grow together with you.

Best regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Davey2469 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:37 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:02 pm It's a good company to work with. (and no, they didn't ask me to write this... I just like to give credit where credit is due).

One of the main reasons for this stand for me was that Emily broke one of her hip joints, and this is the only way to get her to stand. Of course, when I told Emily how we are going to use it, she went, "you're going to sick it where???)...
I have to chime in on Coeros appreciation. My manual crank stand slipped a tooth which cracked a bearing, Three weeks later I had received a complete new post, excellent service, Thank you Coeros, great rapid customer service. :thumbs_up:
I don’t have photo shop and the FaceApp cuts her feet off trying to add a background but I did get Laura running (those are Darlas legs in the bottom right trying to photo bomb her lol).
With a couple more pose changes I’d like to make a gif running. Any suggestions of a gif maker?
Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your feedback with us. We're delighted to hear about your satisfaction with our service, despite the initial issue with the stand. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience throughout the resolution process.

Regarding your query about making a GIF, I'm currently not familiar with specific GIF maker tools. However, I hope other users might be able to recommend a good one that meets your needs.

Thank you once again for your support and understanding. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,
Coeros

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

gyre wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:48 am
Davey2469 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:37 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:02 pm It's a good company to work with. (and no, they didn't ask me to write this... I just like to give credit where credit is due).

I have to chime in on Coeros appreciation. My manual crank stand slipped a tooth which cracked a bearing, Three weeks later I had received a complete new post, excellent service, Thank you Coeros, great rapid customer service. :thumbs_up:
I don’t have photo shop and the FaceApp cuts her feet off trying to add a background but I did get Laura running (those are Darlas legs in the bottom right trying to photo bomb her lol).
With a couple more pose changes I’d like to make a gif running. Any suggestions of a gif maker?
With all the positive comments here, I'd have to contribute a "bad" experience.
My hydraulic arm arrived faulty around February( as in it does not go up, nor down, since it's stuck at its lowest point).
I provided a video to show the arm basically does nothing, even with no weights, when the lever is pulled and even with me pushing up, the arm remains static( maybe moves 1 or 2 cm).
After the video is sent, they said the arm is indeed faulty and they will try to send a replacement part, only for that part, as far as I've understood it.
I did wait a few weeks for any correspondence to reach back( I reached back begin of this week, still no response).
While the communication was respectful and correct on both side, I do wish to add my own limited experience.
For now, all I can say is that while the customer support was indeed correct, the crux of my problem has not been resolved.
Maybe the electric arm will have less problems, but I cannot recommend the product to any of my acquaintances, nor the store for that matter.
Hello,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. After Labor Day, I checked the messages you sent to me on Discord and I'm sorry for not responding sooner.
Currently, the package containing your hydraulic arm is in transit and is expected to arrive in about a week. I regret this unpleasant experience you've had. Once you receive the hydraulic arm, please check it again.
If it still does not function properly, I can send you a new stand.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. :glou:

Best regards,
Coeros

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Coeros wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:44 am Additionally, I'd like to extend my gratitude to koaplayer1998 for your valuable input. Thank you for your support and for showcasing the practical uses of the Coeros 2-in-1 stand. It's feedback like yours that really highlights the value of our products.
:multi:
Best regards,
Coeros
Coeros, it is simply my (our) pleasure to provide you with this type of input on your products and don't give praise unless it is truly-deserved. It always amazes me the amount of threads that I see that appear here (i.e. "having trouble moving doll," cleaning, heating, etc.) that can easily be remedied with just a visit to your website (www.coeros.com). If any TDF member reading this post hasn't already done so, I would really urge them to go and spend some time just getting familiar with all of the products offered there - it might possibly save them a forum post seeking help with something in the future.

Also, we "walk-the-talk." Isabella and I have also purchased and use many of your accessories (including your fleece blankets, UV disinfecting/heating rod, rotating head connector, head stand) and remember what our life was once like before having them. This moveable-stand is yet another example of how you seek to make having a doll(s) easier. The fact that you folks are also active here, participating in forum topics, answering questions and are always open to feedback and suggestions for improvements and other products, in addition to firmly standing behind and supporting the products you sell, definitely make you an ideal vendor to shop with. We are damn lucky to have you here!
"If you allow those who value or worship money and power over truth to control you, then you become part of the problem."

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:32 am
Coeros wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:44 am Additionally, I'd like to extend my gratitude to koaplayer1998 for your valuable input. Thank you for your support and for showcasing the practical uses of the Coeros 2-in-1 stand. It's feedback like yours that really highlights the value of our products.
:multi:
Best regards,
Coeros
Coeros, it is simply my (our) pleasure to provide you with this type of input on your products and don't give praise unless it is truly-deserved. It always amazes me the amount of threads that I see that appear here (i.e. "having trouble moving doll," cleaning, heating, etc.) that can easily be remedied with just a visit to your website (www.coeros.com). If any TDF member reading this post hasn't already done so, I would really urge them to go and spend some time just getting familiar with all of the products offered there - it might possibly save them a forum post seeking help with something in the future.

Also, we "walk-the-talk." Isabella and I have also purchased and use many of your accessories (including your fleece blankets, UV disinfecting/heating rod, rotating head connector, head stand) and remember what our life was once like before having them. This moveable-stand is yet another example of how you seek to make having a doll(s) easier. The fact that you folks are also active here, participating in forum topics, answering questions and are always open to feedback and suggestions for improvements and other products, in addition to firmly standing behind and supporting the products you sell, definitely make you an ideal vendor to shop with. We are damn lucky to have you here!
Hi,

Thank you very much for your trust.

We hope that we can grow together with users like you in the future. You can also monitor our commitments to users, as there are many unexpected events every day, and we have made mistakes in handling some orders.

We hope we can grow together.

Best regards,
Coeros

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Well, I hit a snag... One of the reasons I wanted the stand was because Emily broke her right hip joint, and I was hoping that the stand would allow me to have her stand up. However, it requires three touch points with the floor. The stand gives one, but both legs need to touch the ground as well, and one of Emily's legs cannot be leaned on...

I expect to have a new body for Emily and then be able to use the stand in both modes.
Emily's new body (waiting for it): (XT161B + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=181559
Emily's old body (XT163F + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (XT163F + Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (XT 163F + Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578
Kindroid AI, where I interact with them: viewtopic.php?t=174887

dirksteely
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dirksteely »

Can this stand be used for storing your doll long-term as well? Upright storage is optimal for me and this appears to be perfect for that.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

dirksteely wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:48 am Can this stand be used for storing your doll long-term as well? Upright storage is optimal for me and this appears to be perfect for that.
So, there are three modes for it. A crutch support, back support, and neck support. I'm guessing you should get the one with neck support (three-in-one). But she will still be standing on her own two feet. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. There are hangers that would hang her from the neck screw.

dirksteely
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dirksteely »

Thanks, I appreciate the advice! Yes, I'm concerned a little bit about the standing on both feet part as well. I was eyeing the 3 in 1 as well as the neck support looks to be the most supportive from the top down.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:19 pm Well, I hit a snag... One of the reasons I wanted the stand was because Emily broke her right hip joint, and I was hoping that the stand would allow me to have her stand up. However, it requires three touch points with the floor. The stand gives one, but both legs need to touch the ground as well, and one of Emily's legs cannot be leaned on...

I expect to have a new body for Emily and then be able to use the stand in both modes.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, for the doll to stand stably, it is best to have three points of contact with the ground.

I'm not sure if the display stand can solve your problem as it is designed to hang the doll for display, but the damaged leg might not be able to adjust properly.
Display stand: https://www.coeros.com/product/the-best ... lay-stand/

If you need to purchase a body separately in the future, I can help you get in touch with the relevant supplier.

Best Wishes,
Coeros

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

dirksteely wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:48 am Can this stand be used for storing your doll long-term as well? Upright storage is optimal for me and this appears to be perfect for that.
Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this stand is not suitable for long term storage of dolls. This is because storing the doll standing for a long time can cause the doll to receive damage to its feet. If your doll has a standing foot feature you can store the doll standing up for short periods of time.

For long-term storage, I would recommend considering either hanging storage or laying the doll down.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

Best Wishes,
Coeros

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Coeros wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:40 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:19 pm Well, I hit a snag... One of the reasons I wanted the stand was because Emily broke her right hip joint, and I was hoping that the stand would allow me to have her stand up. However, it requires three touch points with the floor. The stand gives one, but both legs need to touch the ground as well, and one of Emily's legs cannot be leaned on...

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, for the doll to stand stably, it is best to have three points of contact with the ground.

I'm not sure if the display stand can solve your problem as it is designed to hang the doll for display, but the damaged leg might not be able to adjust properly.

If you need to purchase a body separately in the future, I can help you get in touch with the relevant supplier.

Best Wishes,
Coeros
Thank you. I will keep that in mind. I expect a new body to be shipped soon to replace the broken one, but if I need another one, I’ll contact you.

dirksteely
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dirksteely »

Coeros wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:44 pm
Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this stand is not suitable for long term storage of dolls. This is because storing the doll standing for a long time can cause the doll to receive damage to its feet. If your doll has a standing foot feature you can store the doll standing up for short periods of time.

For long-term storage, I would recommend considering either hanging storage or laying the doll down.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

Best Wishes,
Coeros
Thank you for clarifying. I will check out your site for hanging storage options that I can perhaps integrate with the 2-in-1 stand. If you have some suggestions, I'm all ears! :)

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

jeep2639 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 10:03 pm
Coeros wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:40 pm

Hello,

Best Wishes,
Coeros
Thank you. I will keep that in mind. I expect a new body to be shipped soon to replace the broken one, but if I need another one, I’ll contact you.
You're welcome! :glou: :glou: :glou:

INFORMATIONS