Starpery.com

Introducing Brooke, a Starpery 148F review

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
gelbooblover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Introducing Brooke, a Starpery 148F review

Post by gelbooblover »

Beautiful photos of a gorgeous gal! Keep up the great work! Looking forward to seeing more photos. Absolutely love the 148F, so much so I bought a full silicone one for myself a few months ago.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

These new photos are awesome! :D
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

gelbooblover wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:43 am Beautiful photos of a gorgeous gal! Keep up the great work! Looking forward to seeing more photos. Absolutely love the 148F, so much so I bought a full silicone one for myself a few months ago.
Yes she is quite a looker. I do really like her!
just a guy wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:16 pm These new photos are awesome! :D
Thanks a lot Just a Guy, really appreciated! You alias really made me giggle by the way :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

jtskull
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jtskull »

she is fantastic, I am 5'10" would she be to small? I worry that at this hieght it might feel like I was with a child more then a grown woman, but I can not deny she is so beautiful. I was looking at Zelex SLE dolls until I saw your thread. First time doll buyer by the way.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

jtskull wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 3:12 pm she is fantastic, I am 5'10" would she be to small? I worry that at this hieght it might feel like I was with a child more then a grown woman, but I can not deny she is so beautiful. I was looking at Zelex SLE dolls until I saw your thread. First time doll buyer by the way.
Zelex are good doll as well. The weight will be similar but you will agree that Brooke is more meaty. I am 6'1'' and I personally really like the doll in the 148-150 range, which is 5'0 feet tall. I do personally prefer smaller women as their are little bundle of joy. But NO, with the full body she has, believe me she do not feel like a kid 8O She can rock your world believe me.

A doll with that sculpt at 170 cm would be like 120 pounds, so not very fun to handle.

Continue you research, but do not hesitate to contact me if you have more question about her. She is a VERY strong and well built doll. Starpery TPE rocks, no smell, no oil and very resilient. No regrets so far. She is built for serious business :whistle:

gelbooblover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gelbooblover »

jtskull wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 3:12 pm she is fantastic, I am 5'10" would she be to small? I worry that at this hieght it might feel like I was with a child more then a grown woman, but I can not deny she is so beautiful. I was looking at Zelex SLE dolls until I saw your thread. First time doll buyer by the way.
as a proud owner of a 148F, I can assure you that with her boobs, hips and round butt, there is absolutely no way you will think that you are with a child. And there are real women out there that are 4'10", so, although short, it is not an unrealistic height for an adult female.

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

gelbooblover wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:01 pm
as a proud owner of a 148F, I can assure you that with her boobs, hips and round butt, there is absolutely no way you will think that you are with a child. And there are real women out there that are 4'10", so, although short, it is not an unrealistic height for an adult female.
Do you find the weight (somewhere in the 70lb range?) manageable in the full silicone? I might wait for this one to get the WR 4.0 but I love the sculpt and "Honey" head. Would be a fun romp in the hay for sure...
SE Doll 163C
SE Doll 167E (coming soon)
#3 later this year

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

PartThree wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 4:57 am
gelbooblover wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:01 pm
Do you find the weight (somewhere in the 70lb range?) manageable in the full silicone? I might wait for this one to get the WR 4.0 but I love the sculpt and "Honey" head. Would be a fun romp in the hay for sure...
If I was you, I would wait for her to be available in WR 4.0. She is probably at the door step right now. It would be a bit deceiving for you to order her, and while you wait for her to get manufactured, she comes out with that new WR 4.

That update will be priceless on that doll :)

gelbooblover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gelbooblover »

PartThree wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 4:57 am Do you find the weight (somewhere in the 70lb range?) manageable in the full silicone? I might wait for this one to get the WR 4.0 but I love the sculpt and "Honey" head. Would be a fun romp in the hay for sure...
I find the 148F weight is manageable, but is heavy enough that you have to be careful. Luckily, I do not move my dolls around much and do not do a lot of posing or changing of positions. They spend most of their time on the bed and only get moved for cleaning or when I need to hide them from visitors. My other doll is a Starpery 156E Amy full silicone (an absolutely beautiful, incredibly realistic looking doll by the way) which at 83lbs is at the upper limit of what I can move around. I am in my late sixties and reasonably fit, I could not imagine dealing with a doll that is more than 90lbs. The biggest challenge with both dolls was getting them up the stairs to my upper floor bedroom. I had initially wanted to get a Starpery 172F as my first doll, but the listed weight for it had me concerned that I would have trouble moving it. Now that the 172F is available with WR4, I am very very close to putting in an order for one.....
If the initial reviews of the WR4.0 are good, I would also recommend that you wait for the WR4.0 version of the 148F. I am sure that will be high on Starpery's conversion list and the wait won't be too long.

INFORMATIONS