www.irontechdoll.com

Here come lightweight male dolls! Bravo IT!

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Here come lightweight male dolls! Bravo IT!

Post by 4891d »

IT's male dolls have lost quite a bit of weight.
The 176 cm model went from 54 kg to 40 kg. :!:
The 170 cm model went from 38 kg to 34.7 kg. Here we are below the threshold of 35 kg with a doll which has completely realistic measurements (shoulders 43 cm, chest circumference 91 cm, waist 72 cm)! :thumbs_up:

I think many female customers will appreciate it. In my opinion, the weight of male dolls was a very significant obstacle to the development of a female clientele. There is therefore hope of great growth in the doll market, and of great growth in the number of female members of TDF. :thumbs_up:
Well done, IT! :glou:

For those who are interested in lightweight dolls (male and female, all brands), I update information from time to time on this thread in the 'Dolls In General' forum, which is accessible to registered members of TDF.
It's getting more and more difficult!!! ... to make a choice among the light dolls. viewtopic.php?t=161230&start=195

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

mebaru

Re: Here come lightweight male dolls! Bravo IT!

Post by mebaru »

I assumed that most users were all gay men, since male sex dolls are larger and heavier than female dolls.
However, when I came to TDF, I was honestly surprised at the surprisingly large number of requests from women! :P
But I don't think this weight loss is enough for women yet!
Men's bodies are sturdier and stiffer than women's, so I don't think there is much harm in reducing the weight to an extreme level.
I think the doll needs to be lightened to about 20kg so that women can handle it without difficulty.
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Here come lightweight male dolls! Bravo IT!

Post by 4891d »

mebaru wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:32 am ...
I think the doll needs to be lightened to about 20kg so that women can handle it without difficulty.
Women are stronger than we sometimes think. The nurses manage to move quite heavy patients.
There are testimonies on TDF of women who handle dolls weighing more than thirty kilos. In general they find it heavy, but they get there with technique and training. There is also the fact that women of new generations are often taller than older women.
There is a stand with electric assistance sold by Coeros, which also allows you to handle heavier dolls. With this, I think that the majority of women will be able to handle a doll weighing 35 or even 40 kg.

For women, this weight reduction seems very important to me, on the one hand because they have less muscular power on average than men, but also because they are used to having real partners larger than they are.
A Western man can very well have an Asian doll who is 30 cm shorter than him, and that remains realistic, but a woman who is looking for a realistic male doll cannot choose a model much smaller than her.

I believe that the current weight reduction will allow the majority of women to handle these dolls. But manufacturers could also launch more slender models to go down to 30 kg, even with current techniques.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS