elsababe.com

Elsa Babe's Gorgeous May - Seize happiness and reject worries! 2024.05.01

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Elsa Babe's Gorgeous May - Seize happiness and reject worries! 2024.05.01

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

SadMan58 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:26 am I’m a little confused. In the second post, the 125 body pic says a TPE version is available. But in a post farther down, it says TPE versions available in 102,148,150 & 165cm dolls (no 125cm?)

Thanks
Hi, we will release 125cm body TPE version soon.

SadMan58
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SadMan58 »

Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:42 am
SadMan58 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:26 am I’m a little confused. In the second post, the 125 body pic says a TPE version is available. But in a post farther down, it says TPE versions available in 102,148,150 & 165cm dolls (no 125cm?)

Thanks
Great news! Thanks for the reply, Elsa Babe_Young.

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

SadMan58 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:08 pm
Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:42 am

Thanks
Great news! Thanks for the reply, Elsa Babe_Young.
:glou:

Shadowplay
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Shadowplay »

:fadein: Wow that's a tempting offer, especially as I was already considering a 165cm doll.!

- Two extra heads, both sent after sending in pictures. Where do I send those?
- I assume an extra shipping fee is required for the delivery of the extra heads?
- How and when can we select these heads?
- Can I also choose ROS and/or implanted hair on the extra heads, (for an additonal fee)?
- can I customize eye colour, hair/wigs on the extra heads?

Very happy that your 165cm doll has a decent foot size! :razz: and great that you use pigmented silicone!
Two good reasons to get an Elsa Babe doll.

Cheers!
Why the small feet on dolls? so you can't find decent shoes? :roll:
Please make them at least 23+ cm or size 6 (US)/size 36 (EU), that would be great!

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Shadowplay wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:38 pm :fadein: Wow that's a tempting offer, especially as I was already considering a 165cm doll.!

- Two extra heads, both sent after sending in pictures. Where do I send those?
- I assume an extra shipping fee is required for the delivery of the extra heads?
- How and when can we select these heads?
- Can I also choose ROS and/or implanted hair on the extra heads, (for an additonal fee)?
- can I customize eye colour, hair/wigs on the extra heads?

Very happy that your 165cm doll has a decent foot size! :razz: and great that you use pigmented silicone!
Two good reasons to get an Elsa Babe doll.

Cheers!
Hi,
For your questions, please check the answers below.
- If you purchase from our official website, you can send us the sharing photos by email to get the free head, also you can share pictures of the doll on TDF and send us your post link. If you purchase from the vendor, please contact them directly and they will forward the photos to us.
-when purchasing from our official website, the extra head is free shipping.
-You will be able to choose the free head after sharing the dolls photos, each set of photos sharing requires 12+ photos. When receiving the photos, our team staff will review the doll photos in case the quality is too poor. In addition, we recommend each set of photos should be clear and from multiple angles.
-Yes, you can add additional customized options with extra cost.
- We support eyes customization, but we do not support wigs customization, you can choose the wig from our official wigs.

For more details, please PM us.

billymays

Post by billymays »

Are the tpe bodies included with the extra head offer?

INFORMATIONS