www.wmdolls.com

Is Silicone more durable than TPE?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
JPV
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Is Silicone more durable than TPE?

Post by JPV »

I've had two TPE dolls and both of them have anal holes that seem to got torn and worn out after only one month's use (not hard sex and not every day sex).

I've haven't tried a silicone doll yet.

Do any of you have experience with silicone dolls as well as TPE dolls in order to compare them? I've read that silicone is not as soft as TPE, but I'd be willing to give up some of that softness for more durability--if silicone is, in fact, more durable. Is that the case?

Jmacb9

Re: Is Silicone more durable than TPE?

Post by Jmacb9 »

It is my understanding that silicone is not more durable in terms of stretching. Silicone is less forgiving than TPE when stretched and can tear relatively easily. Of course, this comparison depends on what type of TPE you're talking about. Cheap TPE dolls (like eBay counterfeits) are probably more likely to tear than TPE blends from legitimate factories.

Silicone is, however, more durable against heat, scratches, and dents. My TPE doll has tons of cosmetic damage from things like my fingernails, but my silicone doll doesn't.
๐Ÿ’œ Harley and I's 1 year anniversary, his MF EME review, and more is on his thread ๐Ÿ’œ
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

Depends on the silicone. Like TPE, different manufacturers use different blends with different characteristics. Look into Zelex SLE material. It's their new blend of silicone and looks pretty damn tough. It behaves more like TPE than silicone and people say it feels nearly identical to skin. There's many videos on here showing it being stretched and pulled.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Modern tpe is definitely more durable than it was years ago that don't need oil or Vaseline for cracks. WM may have made a breakthrough with their new S-TPE material.
Tear resistant, non oily, silky smooth skin, and less powdering required. It hasn't gotten much praised since not many ppl have it yet or feeling a bit skeptical if its worth the extra $110. But its definitely worth every penny biggest improvement this year so far.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

In theory, silicone is more durable, but in practice this is not always the case.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

There is also the owner factor, some get years with their dolls, others, not so much :(

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Generally, yes, silicone is often more durable than TPE.

However, as others have mentioned, it depends on the blends manufacturers use, if they use quality materials or not, and how you personally use your doll.
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime ๐Ÿ˜Š

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed ๐Ÿ˜€

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

JPV
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JPV »

Thanks everyone for the tips. I wish there were a way to know for sure which manufactures use more durable materials. I guess spending more money for a silicone doll isn't going to increase my chances of getting a doll that doesn't tear as quickly as TPE seems to do.

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

It just depends on the manufacturer. I have a tpe doll that is going on 4 years old, I sleep and move around daily, and she has no tears or cuts to speak of. I would say just do your research on here. Check out the review threads. There's a lot of really valuable information from others who have done the testing for you. And if you haven't already, check out ZELEX new SLE material. It's a flexible silicone that behaves similar to TPE. Supposed to be really strong and there's dozens of reviews for it here on TDF.

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

SxDolled wrote: โ†‘Mon May 06, 2024 1:04 am

However, as others have mentioned, it depends on the blends manufacturers use, if they use quality materials or not, and how you personally use your doll.
Which brand offers the silicone blend that is sexually pleasurable with tear-resistant qualities?

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

ondsdoll wrote: โ†‘Sat May 18, 2024 4:12 pm
SxDolled wrote: โ†‘Mon May 06, 2024 1:04 am

Which brand offers the silicone blend that is sexually pleasurable with tear-resistant qualities?

Honestly, I couldn't tell you.

This question is so subjective, not to mention, it's nearly impossible to provide a fair opinion unless you have tried dolls from all brands in a controlled manner and for a decent length of time each ๐Ÿ˜•
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime ๐Ÿ˜Š

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed ๐Ÿ˜€

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

INFORMATIONS