elsababe.com

My Elsa Babe 125 Takanashi Mahiru Review

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
splendid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My Elsa Babe 125 Takanashi Mahiru Review

Post by splendid »

TobyToby wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:35 pm I love the look of this doll. How is the softness in other parts of her body? Thighs, tummy, rear end.

TobyToby
Her whole body has that soft, firm feel - like an toned athletic girl. It's very nice. Her butt is a bit firmer though, which I like. I like nice soft butts on a real girl but with dolls it's a bit different. I didn't go with the extra soft butt option because I know from past experience with other dolls, she would end up on her butt quite often. I wanted to be sure that part of her would be durable enough with all the posing and sitting and shifting around.

splendid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by splendid »

Ori392024 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:36 am
splendid wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:00 am
Ori392024 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:41 pm Great review and photos!

What are your thoughts regarding the ultra soft body option?
Have you weighted your doll?
How do you like the head to body size ratio? The head is from the 148/150 cm series dolls so going with the 125 cm body changes that ratio.
Thanks Ori.
This is my first silicone doll so I don't really have anything to compare the soft body option to. My other doll is tpe, which is very soft. This silicone is soft on the exterior and more firm towards the interior. Tpe is more like a marshmallow, just all soft. I think I prefer the feel of this silicone overall. It feels and behaves like a firm, fit person.

She weights about 43 pounds with head on. I'd say fairly close to Elsa Babe's specs.

Yes, the head is from the 148 series. I'd say this head is just a tad oversized, but not disturbingly distracting. It could also be the shoulders of the 125, which are a bit narrower, that creates the look. I like it though. It helps complete that Disney animated character look.
Thanks for answering my questions. 43 lbs is great!

I’m debating between going with default softness and ultra softness options. I’m worried about durability loss and I’m not sure if I actually need the extra softness. 🤷‍♂️
I completely understand. I thought about durablility too when I purchased her, especially since I plan to do more outdoor shoots. The extra softness was a free option so I decided to give it a try. I plan to see how well her body holds up over time.

SadMan58
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SadMan58 »

She is soooo cute. And your photos are great.

Definitely a Disney - like face, which is appealing. But on the 125 body it kinda makes me a little … uncomfortable. But that’s just me and this head. I’d put Mahiru on a 150sb body in a heartbeat, OMG!

If you do take her to bed please let us know how she is and how the ultra -soft feels. I’ve researched and am considering the 125 (Jennifer Roberts) for the same reasons you mention, weight, portability and compatibility with the 148 cartoon /anime heads. And I love the body sculpt with the small breasts.

I just don’t know whether the standard, ultra soft or TPE (EB promo said it’s available in the 125 now) would be the way to go for mostly sexual use. Some guys say EB default softness is good for sex, some say you need ultrasoft, some say the channels are too tight, some say Voice of Pussy (i feel so strange typing that!) is NOT tight… Silicone is easy to clean but TPE will be less expensive…

Anyway, she’s adorable and I hope you enjoy dressing & photographing (and …. :twisted:) her.

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

SadMan58 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:15 am She is soooo cute. And your photos are great.

Definitely a Disney - like face, which is appealing. But on the 125 body it kinda makes me a little … uncomfortable. But that’s just me and this head. I’d put Mahiru on a 150sb body in a heartbeat, OMG!

If you do take her to bed please let us know how she is and how the ultra -soft feels. I’ve researched and am considering the 125 (Jennifer Roberts) for the same reasons you mention, weight, portability and compatibility with the 148 cartoon /anime heads. And I love the body sculpt with the small breasts.

I just don’t know whether the standard, ultra soft or TPE (EB promo said it’s available in the 125 now) would be the way to go for mostly sexual use. Some guys say EB default softness is good for sex, some say you need ultrasoft, some say the channels are too tight, some say Voice of Pussy (i feel so strange typing that!) is NOT tight… Silicone is easy to clean but TPE will be less expensive…

Anyway, she’s adorable and I hope you enjoy dressing & photographing (and …. :twisted:) her.
Voice of pussy is a loose vagina, but not crazy loose. Haven't tried the other textures tho.
I have a ultra soft, and its very good, but more prone to creases and easy damage to the skin. You just have to be careful. But feels very good.
The breasts are also amazing in any size, they got the best feeling ones in my opinion for being silicone.

I owned two TPE dolls, and went silicone. Its hands down the best if you can afford it, easy to clean, more durable, stain resistant, and best of all heat resistant, so you can take in bath with you, it can wear more colored clothes, keeps its original skin color over time, no need for stain removal cream all the time like TPE, and can tolerate high heat from a heating blanket, takes longer to heat the doll but the heat retains longer in silicone once its heated. After touching elsa babes ultra soft silicone i probably wont go back to TPE ever again.

I am crazy OCD about dirt and grime on my dolls, and TPE would drive me crazy to the point i was spending 4+ hrs or more trying to keep it clean. Silicone is 100x better, only thing you will miss out on is of course TPE is cheaper and feels a tiny bit more like real skin, but silicone is mega close.
Doll Researcher/Reviewer/Photographer/Content Creator

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@dolldiscovery

Partners:
Coeros - https://www.coeros.com/
Elsa Babe - https://www.elsababe.com/

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

splendid wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:15 am Ever since I saw Mahiru's head, I've wanted one and now she is finally here.

She is a 125 CM doll. I was debating back and forth between the 148 and 125, and in the end the portability of the 125 won out. I wanted to be able to take this doll everywhere with me.

I placed my order on March 17 with My Robot Doll and Alice from MRD kept me informed of the entire process. On April 11, I received my factory photos and gave it my confirmation. Alice told me I would receive tracking info the following week when the doll was shipped. The next week came and I received my tracking info with a delivery date of April 19th. Just out of curiosity, I checked the tracking details and was surprised to find the shipment was already out of China and scanned into a facility in Japan. Next day, already in Alaska! This doll was on a rocket ship LOL. Next day, in Kentucky facility with an updated delivery of a day early. I was preparing for a delivery on the 19th so I missed the intial delivery on the 18th. So basically, about 32/33 days from day order was placed to doorstep. I'm pretty sure my results are not typical. Huge shout out to My Robot Doll, Elsa Babe and yes, even UPS for the amazing turn around time and delivery.

Upon arrival, the box looked fine. No exterior damage. Opening the box, the doll was obviously shipped on her neck at some point because her neck was bent. There was a small indent in her shoulder, wether it was from shipping or manufacturing is hard to tell - not a big deal to me, it doesn't distract or interfere with the doll in any way. I received lots of extras - two designer eyes, extra wig, outfit and the standard doll accessories.

I first gave her a wash. Standing feet without bolts makes washing very easy. Then onto powdering and finally attaching the head. My previous doll was a Piperdoll so I have no experience with M16 connectors and attaching heads, but I figured it out.

I was hesitant about the 125 because the breasts only had one option - standard size. After powdering I was very surprised how nice they felt - very soft and pliable, better that tpe, I don't know how they managed that. My Piperdoll is tpe and very soft and I prefer the breasts on the Elsa babe 125.

I paid for articulated fingers and I absolutely love them. I will never buy a doll without articulated fingers again. They are just so much better - they don't flop around, they stay where you put them, putting on long sleeves is a snap and they don't bend with the slightest touch. And of course, better for photography.

The standing feet with no bolts turned out to be a great decision. Elsa Babe uses a harder silcone on the soles of the feet, making the feet very sturdy, durable and supportive. I keep her standing at all times and have no fear of damage to her feet. I also use the foam that came with the packaging as a base for her to stand on when she's not in use.

I haven't got around to sex yet. This doll is mainly an outlet to express my creativity. It is hard to resist the urge though when your constantly touching her.
So far I am really enjoying my experience with this doll. Her joints are nice and tight. She's light enough I can just pop her on my hip, like a child, and take her anywhere. I think I've got her clothing size almost figured out too.
Great looking doll, I got mine as well a few weeks ago. 33 days is mega fast, I waited almost 2 months. The hard feet is amazing, glad you picked that up. And it was first time for me getting articulated as well, no more floppy floppy fingers.

And yes when i was taking care of her, putting on clothes it was hard to resist as well, till one day i wasn't able too anymore lol. But im in the same boat my doll is more of a companion, photo shoots, and being a cuddle buddy. I also have AI attached to her and we will talk from time to time.

I'm not sure how elsa managed the breasts either, they literally feel like TPE. Best ones i have ever felt.

Also great photos, im trying to get better at taking them, but all i have is just my phone, i'am just not sure what kind of camera to buy, i dont want to waste my money on something bad, but i dont know anything about them.

Partners:

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Great review and thank you for sharing your wonderful photos. Congratulations on such a lovely gurl, you have done an incredible job with staging her and she is very sexy and photogenic! What are your thoughts on differences between your TPE and this silicone doll? Are you developing a preference or does it depend on your use?

Looking forward to hearing and seeing more about your journey….
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

splendid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by splendid »

SadMan58 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:15 am She is soooo cute. And your photos are great.

Thanks SadMan. She is a joy to dress and undress :wink:
Choosing body softness is always hard because everybody has their own opinion about how soft they like their dolls for sex. Good luck.

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

splendid wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:08 am
alion wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:02 am
splendid wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:32 am
alion wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:09 am This model really has a Disney style to it. The doll is very beautiful. I personally do not think I will buy one but great photos. ElsaBabe does it again with their high standards and artistic charm.
Thanks. She does have a Disney style. It's partly why I'm drawn to this face.
If I may, what camera did you use to take these photos? Is this a high end cell phone or a DSLR?
It's a DSLR. Canon 7d, it's about 15 years old and only 18 megapixels :D
Nice I ordered a Canon EOS Rebel SL3 DSLR today, as a beginner camera.

Partners:

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

She is beautiful. :thumbs_up:

SadMan58
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SadMan58 »

Thanks for your replies, Neogreen & splendid.

splendid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by splendid »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:02 pm Great review and thank you for sharing your wonderful photos. Congratulations on such a lovely gurl, you have done an incredible job with staging her and she is very sexy and photogenic! What are your thoughts on differences between your TPE and this silicone doll? Are you developing a preference or does it depend on your use?

Looking forward to hearing and seeing more about your journey….
:glou:
Thanks SinsuaLuvr.
Neogreen made a comment about how much time he spent cleaning his tpe dolls and I can relate. I remember after about a week of posing and photos, my tpe doll just seemed dirty. It was like a dirt magnet and I always had to give it a clean. So far after two weeks of posing and photos, my Elsa Babe doll still looks pristine. The only washing I've done was the intial one upon arriving. Nothing seems to stick to her. In one of my shoots, I tried makeup and lipstick on her and after I was finished, the makeup/lipstick wiped right off effortlessly. I could never do that with tpe.

Tpe is softer, but to me, it's an unrealistic softness. I'm certain there are plenty of guys who want the absolute softness, especially if they use their dolls mainly for play, but tpe is just too soft for me.

After roughly two weeks, I can definitely say my next doll will be silicone. Maintenance is easier and I prefer the soft/firmness combo of silicone.

splendid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by splendid »

Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 am She is beautiful. :thumbs_up:
Thank you. You make beautiful dolls.

splendid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by splendid »

Neogreen wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:31 am
alion wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:09 am This model really has a Disney style to it. The doll is very beautiful. I personally do not think I will buy one but great photos. ElsaBabe does it again with their high standards and artistic charm.
If I may, what camera did you use to take these photos? Is this a high end cell phone or a DSLR?
That's great. That's a nice beginner camera. You should be able to take some nice photos with it. Looking forward to it.

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

splendid wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:43 am
Neogreen wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:31 am
That's great. That's a nice beginner camera. You should be able to take some nice photos with it. Looking forward to it.
Yeah I didn't think I would be getting into photography but I enjoy taking pictures of the doll tho. It just feels enjoyable to.me I guess. But I didn't realize how popular it really was till I got on Instagram, its pretty big, specially smart dolls.

Partners:

parapadarapa

Post by parapadarapa »

She is perfect :‘)
no kink-shaming

INFORMATIONS