realsexdoll.com

Inflatable torso. How hard can it be?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Inflatable torso. How hard can it be?

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Loves and vibes are the premier of inflatable dolls imo. They have cornered the market and offer good variety. However I think they could do more especially for the vinyl doll lovers amongst us…..you will have seen my post on the curvy blow up doll by L&V and in the replies my opinions on how she could be made better…
Now take this inflatable torso…how hard would it be to produce a full inflatable doll with this torso?????? I mean come on love and vibes…you are doing good but you defo could be better
Attachments
IMG_5851.jpeg
IMG_5851.jpeg (290.38 KiB) Viewed 604 times
IMG_5850.jpeg
IMG_5850.jpeg (357.43 KiB) Viewed 604 times
IMG_5849.jpeg
IMG_5849.jpeg (249.44 KiB) Viewed 604 times
IMG_5848.jpeg
IMG_5848.jpeg (299.9 KiB) Viewed 604 times

Dollicio

Re: Inflatable torso. How hard can it be?

Post by Dollicio »

Inflatablefun82 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:01 am Loves and vibes are the premier of inflatable dolls imo. They have cornered the market and offer good variety. However I think they could do more especially for the vinyl doll lovers amongst us…..you will have seen my post on the curvy blow up doll by L&V and in the replies my opinions on how she could be made better…
Now take this inflatable torso…how hard would it be to produce a full inflatable doll with this torso?????? I mean come on love and vibes…you are doing good but you defo could be better
This is an attractive torso. But is the dead center placement of the insert canal ergonomic? The leg stumps seem to block the approach.

Cheers!

INFORMATIONS