The experience of buying a miniature doll

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
OOOOUI
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

The experience of buying a miniature doll

Post by OOOOUI »

Why do I love baby dolls so much? The most important factors for me are: appearance, softness, ease of cleaning and durability. After checking out many brands, I learn about dolls mainly from the doll forum, I didn't consider mini-dolls at first because they are not legal in many places, but jmdoll's mini-dolls are different, it's obvious that they are not trying to create underage dolls, but rather small sized dolls that are being made to be portable, because their dolls are not only hot and have Barbie faces.

The final decision is Sorceress - 105cm white, silicone doll, perfect size, huge tits, huge ass, courtesy of JMDOLL!

About JMDOLL:
Price : 10/10 silicone is more expensive than tpe, I was prepared for that, but I got a 20% discount on their website, so the price is within my budget, about $1500, cheaper than the resellers!

Independent Website Guide : 9/10 The information on their website basically includes everything I want to know, as a deep fan of dolls, the hardest thing for me to accept is that the dolls are very different from the pictures, although I understand that merchants will do some modification on the dolls for the purpose of beautifying the web page, but it is always disappointing if the dolls are too much different from the pictures, the dolls of JMDOLL are more different from the pictures. JMDOLL dolls look even better than in the pictures, and their website also has pictures of the dolls before they are shipped from the factory, which definitely makes me trust them more, they are a wholesaler and not a reseller, which also makes things easier!

Customer Service Chat : 10/10 Fantastic, customer service was very patient, noted my customisation requests and answered every question I asked. The response time was very prompt and professional.

Ordering Process : 10/10 Very easy, resolved directly through PayPal with little effort on my part!

Logistical problems : 10/10 I received my dolls about a week later, I knew their factory was in China so this was fast for me and they solved the problem of sending the mini dolls to the UK, which I was very grateful for!
105日本2.png
105日本2.png (629.1 KiB) Viewed 123 times

INFORMATIONS