www.irontechdoll.com

Review Celebrity Silicone 153cm Rita

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Gimeni
Apprentice
Apprentice

Review Celebrity Silicone 153cm Rita

Post by Gimeni »

Hello all ! I just received this doll and I thought I might as well do a quick review since I'm starting to have a pretty decent collection to compare it to.

Specs:
Head: S30
Head Type: Soft Silicone Head
Hemisphere Eyes: Green Blue
Tongue:No
Body Softness: Partly Softer
Partly Softer: Softer Thigh
Skeleton Tightness: Loose-joint Skeleton
Back Connector:No
Hands: Hard Hand with Articulated Fingers
Gel Breasts: Softer Gel Breasts
Butt: Gel
Feet Options: Non-standing Feet
EVO Skeleton: EVO
Freckle

Ordering
I ordered directly from Irontech Doll unlike with my other dolls. The whole process was quick and pain free, nothing bad to say here. The factory photos were very impressive; 11 pictures and 4 videos, showing every detail. The videos were particularly great, they showed the range of motion of the loose skeleton, the oral function, the softness and how the head connection. Shipping was quick and again, pain free. No customs fee or additional taxes, it took only 13 days from giving my OK to the factory pictures to getting to me.

Packaging
Great packaging, plenty of protection and that polyester bag the doll came in is a great addition, perfect for storage. Not really much else to say here, I ordered a head stand and a neck hook, they're great. I use human hair wigs so I didn't bother checking the wig that was included. The package included a manual pump thingy for cleaning, a hairbrush, a heating thing (I've never used those), a fishnet bodysuit, an instruction booklet and 3 different head connectors.

Head
I'm very happy with her look and feel. Sometimes I find silicone heads are a little too stiff, not this one (her lips are so soft, they're really great to kiss). I like the job they did for her freckles, not too pale nor intense. She has a darker dot next to her eye that really gives her more character in my opinion. The eyes are a little hard to move, I can't seem to get a good "grip", maybe I just need more time to get use to them. They look great though, very intense color.

Body
Those thighs, that ass...oh man...I mean, I did choose that body for a reason but still, seeing them up close and getting a good grip on them, I'm very pleased. When I received the factory pictures, I thought the proportions looked odd but maybe it was just the pose they had her in because in person she looks every bit as good as she does in the promo pictures. The whole body is very soft, it's a real treat to hold her. I've never really understood the whole LPH thing so I won't try to give an opinion. The only issue with her generous thighs is that they make it a little more awkward for some positions, especially for a fat dude with a big belly like me.

Her hands are very realistic looking and they feel very sturdy, no complaint here but I'll have to see after some times, first impressions can be misleading in my experience. Her feet are the non-standing option, since she has a loose skeleton obviously she would not stand... The toes are "empty" and wiggly, I think I actually prefer it that way, one less thing to worry about and I find it gives a feeling of "movement" which I like.

The skin is very smooth, requiring barely any powder. There was barely any smell too, which is always great. After the initial wash, it's almost impossible to notice.

Loose skeleton
First time trying a loose skeleton and I am not really liking it so far. It makes pretty much everything harder : dressing her, moving her, having sex with her, etc. The only thing it makes easier is to give her a relaxed pose and when cuddling it's great that she moves with you. One thing I'm disappointed with, and I don't know if it is due to the loose skeleton, is the range of motions of the joints, particularly the elbows and shoulders, it's really small compared to my other dolls. I can barely get her arms leveled to the ground, and the elbows are very far from folding on themselves (forearm touching the upper arm). The torso seems to have a similarly small range of "folding". It's really a shame that I chose that option because I feel the doll is amazing in all other aspects, so I kind of shot myself in the foot with this one. At least now I know.

Conclusion
I'm very satisfied with the doll, it's comparable to another I have that cost like 1.5k more. With that quality of dolls and service, I would definitely order again from Irontech in the future.
I'm very bad at taking pictures, but here's 2 quick ones I took.
IrontechReview1.jpg
IrontechReview1.jpg (230.23 KiB) Viewed 800 times
IrontechReview.png
IrontechReview.png (3.97 MiB) Viewed 800 times

Orpheus7
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Review Celebrity Silicone 153cm Rita

Post by Orpheus7 »

Thank you for your review! I would of liked to have seen this a few weeks ago, but better late than never I guess.

I ordered a IT 153 Rita silicon two weeks ago as my first full size doll. I hope mine is as good as yours.
I did select a number of options different from you however. Standing feet, regular butt, standard gel breasts, hard silicon head, etc.
Mine will have the stiff skeleton. I'll have to see what the range of motion is like on mine, and get back to you. I am very curious if this is part of the loose skeleton or is an issue with this particular doll.

Gimeni
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Gimeni »

Orpheus7 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pm Thank you for your review! I would of liked to have seen this a few weeks ago, but better late than never I guess.

I ordered a IT 153 Rita silicon two weeks ago as my first full size doll. I hope mine is as good as yours.
I did select a number of options different from you however. Standing feet, regular butt, standard gel breasts, hard silicon head, etc.
Mine will have the stiff skeleton. I'll have to see what the range of motion is like on mine, and get back to you. I am very curious if this is part of the loose skeleton or is an issue with this particular doll.
Nice ! I hope you like her as much as I do and that they do a great job with yours as well.

After a week I got a little more familiar with how she moves so things are still looking good. I did forget to mention the weight in my review, she is heavy, and the loose skeleton isn't helping for that either. I don't have any way to weight her so I won't try to estimate and give false information, but compared to my other dolls she is much heavier, which makes sense since she is also curvier. Overall I'm really regretting the loose skeleton, the only silver lining is that cuddling is much better, you can really get close and comfortable, throw her arm around you, or one leg over you, etc. I wonder if maybe there's like a sweet spot for loose skeleton dolls for a certain size/weight. Either way I'm glad I got to try it, but I'm definitely sticking with stiff joints for the next dolls.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Nice doll! :)
Thanks for all the info. :thumbs_up:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS