Here We Go Again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Valentina Girls are high quality fleece textile sex dolls made in Sweden. The dolls are available in many body types, different skin colors, different heads, and with a very wide variety of options. If you would like an option that is not available we create that option for you. The only limit is your imagination! Website: valentinagirls.com
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Here We Go Again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by Mr Franz »

Don't need another doll, let alone anymore projects right now, but... :whistle:

Just took delivery not long ago of yet another Valentina GIrl. What can I say? Saw the new Emily's Butt option and felt inspired. This time it's a Catalina Travel Model with both the Round and Emily's Butt options as well as a zipper down the back.
Cat001.JPG
Cat001.JPG (205.75 KiB) Viewed 889 times
Cat002.JPG
Cat002.JPG (222.48 KiB) Viewed 889 times

No time frame yet. At the moment I'm still gathering my thoughts and materials for the project. The eyes and head core I know will work. The silicone mouth... ain't got a clue. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cat003.JPG
Cat003.JPG (124.66 KiB) Viewed 889 times
Stay tuned.... :drinking:

vicvictothemax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Here We Go Again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by vicvictothemax »

Well doctor, I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Attachments
medic-tf2medic.gif
medic-tf2medic.gif (118.02 KiB) Viewed 816 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

vicvictothemax wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:16 pm Well doctor, I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Hmmm... wonder if this is how DR. Frankenstein got started... 🤔

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

Hit up craft stores instead of cemeteries and I think you'll stay above board, Mr Franz! God speed and good luck, can't wait to see how it works out for you. :glou:
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with incel talking points.
It makes the wigs tangle.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

carbohvdrates wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:50 am Hit up craft stores instead of cemeteries and I think you'll stay above board, Mr Franz! God speed and good luck, can't wait to see how it works out for you. :glou:
Thanks. No worries. I probably have enough stuff lying around the house to, "Git-R-Done" :drinking:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Cat004.JPG
Cat004.JPG (204.42 KiB) Viewed 680 times
Well before any construction can begin, a bit of destruction needs to take place. I tell you boys and girls, VG dolls are not made to come apart. These dollies is built for the long haul. :D
Cat005.JPG
Cat005.JPG (226.07 KiB) Viewed 680 times
As an aside, that flat piece of fabric in the pic above, is what forms the insert tunnel in the regular head to facilitate oral. I won't be using the head my doll came with, so I took it out to make use the fabric elsewhere. Interesting thing about the tunnel though, it's open on both ends. One end at the mouth and the other to a hole in the back of the head. That makes it possible to use the head from the front or the back.
Hey, 2 holes, no waiting! :haha4:

vicvictothemax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by vicvictothemax »

Oh my goodness. 8O
Attachments
queen-of-hearts-alice-in-wonderland.gif
queen-of-hearts-alice-in-wonderland.gif (173.1 KiB) Viewed 674 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

vicvictothemax wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:00 pm Oh my goodness. 8O
Yeah, some of the prep work can be a wee disquieting. :painting:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Okay, boys and girls. Nothing major, but a bit of progress today. Spent my afternoon reshaping and elongating the feet. Did this mod on Priya a while back and it worked out rather well. The mod itself is not very complicated, just a matter of opening up the top seam where the ankle meets the heel, angling it down and cutting a wedge to fill the gap. Hard part is opening that seam. Valentinas are very tightly double stitched.
Cat006.JPG
Cat006.JPG (340.5 KiB) Viewed 506 times
Cat007.JPG
Cat007.JPG (313.35 KiB) Viewed 506 times
Cat008.JPG
Cat008.JPG (314.44 KiB) Viewed 506 times

AAllyy

Post by AAllyy »

Oh dear, a bit sad to see here dismantled. Looking forward to the progress........... :D

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

AAllyy wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:47 am Oh dear, a bit sad to see here dismantled. Looking forward to the progress........... :D
Yeah, that's always the tough part. Takes me a while to work up my nerve. :wink:
DocMoriarty wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:39 am Ah nice, now she will have at least a normal foot position :D
Can't wait to see more progress.
Thanks. Simple things like that can make a big difference. Speaking of simple mods. Made a little more progress today.

Since I planned to reconfigure the feet I didn't get it, but Valentina Girls offers enhanced calves as an option. I did my own version of that today. Hard to see the effect with the doll unstuffed, but it really adds nice detail to the calves.
Cat009.JPG
Cat009.JPG (320.68 KiB) Viewed 397 times
Cat010.JPG
Cat010.JPG (322.61 KiB) Viewed 397 times
After doing that, I turned my attention to the other end. What was once the lower part of my Valentina's head and face, is now a neck stump, where her new head will mount.
Cat011.JPG
Cat011.JPG (338.86 KiB) Viewed 397 times
Cat012.JPG
Cat012.JPG (343.59 KiB) Viewed 397 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Today's adventure... Boobie Mods! :multi:

The mods I've done thus far have been pretty straight forward. Did much the same on my last Valentina project and since I documented my progress, I had something to refer back to. For the breasts though, I wanted to take it a step further than what I had done previously. This time I wanted to both lower her boobies and bring them closer together. Can't be that hard... right? :whistle:

Well no, it actually wasn't once I figured it out. Problem is, 1, you're working from the reverse side. 2, it's real tough to visualize what something is going to look like stuffed once the mod has been made. Thank goodness for safety pins. I spent the better part of the day pinning my Valentina's boobies every which way, turning her inside and right side out over and over again. :roll:
Cat013.JPG
Cat013.JPG (256.1 KiB) Viewed 213 times
I finally came up with something I thought might achieve the objective. So I pinned her up, stuffed her boobies with socks and flipped her rightside out. Hmmm... seems like it might work. 8)
Cat014.JPG
Cat014.JPG (275.15 KiB) Viewed 213 times
Well, only way to tell is to take needle to thread and have at it. Huh... Needs a bit of tweaking I think, but not bad. :D
Cat015.JPG
Cat015.JPG (253.17 KiB) Viewed 213 times
Now I just need to figure out what to do about those marks left by her old pointy nipples. :whistle:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! Interesting and furry project! :D I'll be following the progress, I love that kind of MOD! 🧵🧶:thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

AAllyy

Post by AAllyy »

lookin' Good :D

INFORMATIONS