exdollofficial.com

My Enchanting Lady, Elyse (EX 168 w/ Daisy Head)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My Enchanting Lady, Elyse (EX 168 w/ Daisy Head)

Post by Jonathan- »

When EX released photos of their new Daisy head, I was completely smitten and couldn't resist her charm. I ordered her head with the idea of pairing her with my recently ordered EX 168 body (AKA DS 163 body). In the promo photos, she has noticeable freckles that look quite nice and add a good bit of character and realism to the face, but I opted to order my head without the freckles, as I thought they would clash too much with the un-freckled body. I also ordered my head with implanted eyebrows, as opposed to the painted on eyebrows on the promo model.

I really like how my version of the Daisy head turned out; I think she's just gorgeous. I've given her a brown lace-front wig and a new outfit to welcome her home:

Elyse

Newguy47

Re: My Enchanting Lady, Elyse (EX 168 w/ Daisy Head)

Post by Newguy47 »

Very beautiful, wow. Is this an actual non edited picture?

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Newguy47 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:54 pm Very beautiful, wow. Is this an actual non edited picture?
Thanks, Newguy!

Yes, these are actual photos taken of her with my DSLR. The only editing was some white-balance correction of the Raw image files because my camera exposure was a bit off when I took the photos. But I'm assuming you mean editing of her face with Faceapp or a filter or something, and that's a big nope! This is her real face.

I took some photos of her with my phone the day she arrived and posted them in EX's Daisy thread, but I'll post them here as well since they're more focused on her head/face in particular. Again, no alterations or filters.

In this picture, I hadn't powdered her face yet, so there's a bit of shine on her upper lip and below her eyes:

Newguy47

Post by Newguy47 »

Jonathan- wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:37 pm
Newguy47 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:54 pm Very beautiful, wow. Is this an actual non edited picture?
Thanks, Newguy!

Yes, these are actual photos taken of her with my DSLR. The only editing was some white-balance correction of the Raw image files because my camera exposure was a bit off when I took the photos. But I'm assuming you mean editing of her face with Faceapp or a filter or something, and that's a big nope! This is her real face.

I took some photos of her with my phone the day she arrived and posted them in EX's Daisy thread, but I'll post them here as well since they're more focused on her head/face in particular. Again, no alterations or filters.

In this picture, I hadn't powdered her face yet, so there's a bit of shine on her upper lip and below her eyes:
[/quote
Phenomenal sculpt. I'm assuming silicone? Crazy how detailed and real she looks. Congrats

jca
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jca »

Legs are kind of freaky-skinny for me, but that head sculp is gorgeous

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

Any reason behind the name choice? She's really elegant but also approachable looking. Like the class valedictorian version of 'girl next door.'

You know it's an exceptional face sculpt and makeup job when just looking at the doll as she is, she looks photoshopped to perfection. I can't deny that EX does some awesome work. Congrats on the purchase!
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with incel talking points.
It makes the wigs tangle.

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Ah that head is stunning. She looks a real babe.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

This is their finest head. It is so realistic it is knocking on Fanreal’s door, lol. She is gorgeous and looks totally “present.”

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! What a beautiful lady you have there! ✨🤩 Your Elyse is absolutely gorgeous and so alive in the poses you've given her! 😍

Congratulations Jonathan on this choice and thank you for sharing these beautiful photos! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

My Gosh Jonathan. She's STUNNING! I would be smitten too! Congrats.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

So lifelike it's scary, but beautiful

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Newguy47 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:58 pm Phenomenal sculpt. I'm assuming silicone? Crazy how detailed and real she looks. Congrats
Yep, she's a silicone girl. They've done a great job of using this medium to capture the sculpt, and also to fix the texturing and makeup as well.

jca wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:27 pm Legs are kind of freaky-skinny for me, but that head sculp is gorgeous
Haha, yeah the 168 is one of EX's original bodies, which were much more stylized than realistic. And lot of the 168's height is due to the long lower legs, which ideally would be shorter while having the rest of the body be longer and larger.
Their newer bodies are more realistically sized and proportioned, and I may get Elyse a new body in the future.
The problem is that I like petite, slender girls with small breasts. That body type doesn't exist in EX's new line-up, unfortunately. But if they develop and release a body that's around 160cm tall, is slim (but still realistically proportioned), and has small shapely breasts, then I'll be ordering it for Elyse.

carbohvdrates wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:12 am Any reason behind the name choice?
Oh boy, you're gonna make me explain that silly reasoning, haha. Well, it has to do with my home being a sort of sanctuary for me. I work with the public, and some days make me really hate the outside world, so my home is the place where I can shut it all out and find some peace, quiet, and relaxation. It's the Heaven to the outside world's Hell. But I'm not religious and don't really like all the associated religious connotations and baggage that goes along with the term "Heaven", so instead, I like calling my home my "Elysium", which is the paradisical afterlife realm in Greek mythology.

Dolls are a major part of what makes my home my Elysium, and this new girl has a face that, to me, makes her an incredible physical manifestation of the concept and ideas of that realm--beauty, grace, peacefulness, contentedness. She embodies these things, and embodies Elysium, so I gave her the name Elyse! I already liked the name Elise as well, and have had that name in mind for future dolls. And with the alternate "Y" spelling of the name, it fits the whole Elysium thing so well, so I had to give her :)

But, anyway...
carbohvdrates wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:12 am You know it's an exceptional face sculpt and makeup job when just looking at the doll as she is, she looks photoshopped to perfection. I can't deny that EX does some awesome work. Congrats on the purchase!
Thanks!

peachplumpear wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:25 am This is their finest head. It is so realistic it is knocking on Fanreal’s door, lol. She is gorgeous and looks totally “present.”
I think so, too. Much like the Maria head, I think this Daisy head would look great in almost any combination of skin, eye, and hair color. The sculpt, the "foundation", is just so strong and well done. I wonder if it even is a sculpt or a face scan, or maybe a combination of both.

gogodolls wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:53 am WOW! What a beautiful lady you have there! ✨🤩 Your Elyse is absolutely gorgeous and so alive in the poses you've given her! 😍

Congratulations Jonathan on this choice and thank you for sharing these beautiful photos! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Ah thanks, Gogo! It was pretty fun to find poses for her that make her feel alive :)

Alucard1959 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:01 am My Gosh Jonathan. She's STUNNING! I would be smitten too! Congrats.
Thanks, Alucard! I'm glad I'm not the only who was affected that way :lol:
teddykan1 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:10 am So lifelike it's scary, but beautiful
Hah, well she thankfully hasn't frightened me yet. When I see her from a new angle or in new lighting conditions, it's more like being entranced and I have to just stop and admire her beauty for a little bit before continuing on with what I was doing :lol:

HugoHabicht
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HugoHabicht »

What a stunning beauty, congratulations!

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

Love the reasoning behind her name. Dolls are objets d’art to me!

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

HugoHabicht wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:17 pm What a stunning beauty, congratulations!
Thanks, Hugo!

peachplumpear wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:19 pm Love the reasoning behind her name. Dolls are objets d’art to me!
Oh, thanks! Yes, I agree--these creations are works of art to be adored and treasured.

I have few more photos to share today. Elyse was sitting on the chair beside my bed, watching TV as I was getting ready to go out and run some errands. When I looked over at her to tell her goodbye before leaving, I thought she looked so pretty and had to snap a quick pic:

I've also been experimenting with a Polaroid camera I got recently. Here a couple that I liked, even though the exposure was off for both of them :oops: :

Image Image

INFORMATIONS