betterlovedoll.com

Dolls gagged kink.

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Gagman_s
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Dolls gagged kink.

Post by Gagman_s »

Hey as long as you like it and it works for you is all that matters and it does so consider it so and just keep the fun going for as long as possible is all that matters!

FatesArrow

Post by FatesArrow »

Honestly, one of the best things about dolls is their 100% compliance when you want to indulge any kind of kink or roleplay.

Introducing a kink into the bedroom IRL can be exhausting and risky not to mention unsatisfying unless your partner is enthusiastic -- and one can never be completely sure if she's just quietly gritting her teeth through the whole ordeal.

My dolls have been subjected to an alphabetical catalogue of kinks purely on an experimental basis to see if any stick.

Most don't but it's fun to explore nonetheless and like an unexpected vein of gold in an old mine you can uncover something precious.

Spanking was never really a thing I was into until my fat-assed WM 150 M-Cup insisted I give it a whirl. Now I've got so many crops and paddles Amazon thinks I'm into equestrian ping pong.

So gag on, Gagman. Fly your freak-flag with pride and keep this thread rocking. If you build it, they will come/cum.

Edit: Aaaaaand now I'm pricing out ball gags. lol

Gagman_s
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

Fret naught but I quite agree and don't worry I will fly it strong and high because it hurts no one. Despite those that claims that it is for nefarious grooming things for later as others outside the community say. No it's the compliance and submission that not is subject to the ladies gritting their teeth and hope it's over quickly.

Instead of being able to what is desired and no complaints about anything done. Trust me I know too and something's are just a hard no on and I do not want to force the issues. Potentially get a set of metallic wrist bracelets to take me to the gray bar hotel. Where it is hardly ever fun for most, with company and food that is not exactly a five star experience to say the least.

So rather risk that, it just better with a doll as they always "say" yes and everything is fair game. Though go to far and it tends to a very expensive repair bill or a replacement. Being things at worst, so just be careful and enjoy as long as you can.

Hopefully before I die I can have a true harems worth to play all my games and kinks on. Same goes with any others that enjoy something similar. Just have fun, harm none and just enjoy the no judgement fun!

Gagman_s
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

Just be nice to see more doll gag pics from some of the others who have posted in the past. Well does a great job with his as always but life gets in the way and it does take time and effort to do those shoots and they are great when seen!

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Well my doll does gag a bit when she’s made to take my satin bra cup wrapped member in her mouth….does that count 🤔🤷‍♂️😀

As the look of apprehension in her eyes clearly shows, she’s always a little anxious beforehand but during even vigorous penetration she takes it like an absolute trooper and doesn’t complain…bless her 👏
IMG_1169.jpeg
IMG_1169.jpeg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 86 times
IMG_1172.jpeg
IMG_1172.jpeg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 86 times
IMG_1173.jpeg
IMG_1173.jpeg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 86 times
IMG_1174.jpeg
IMG_1174.jpeg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 86 times
IMG_1176.jpeg
IMG_1176.jpeg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 86 times
IMG_1177.jpeg
IMG_1177.jpeg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 86 times
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

Gagman_s
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

It counts enough and looks good! Sorry life gets in the way but hey as long as you can have fun whatever works!

INFORMATIONS