realsexdoll.com

Stepping out of the shadows

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Stepping out of the shadows

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:39 am Hello guys and dolls! Hope you are all well. I have been haunting this forum for almost three years and finally got up the nerve to join and introduce myself. I'm a little nervous as I have never posted on ANY forum before this. Like this is my first time. So please be gentle with me! :D But I figured this would be a good place to start as the members here seem to be the nicest of any forum I have ever checked out. Although I'm technically new here, I've learned a lot while lurking over the years and really appreciate what everyone has contributed. I certainly would have never found "Brittney" with out the help of this forum. She's a 135 Viola with Tiffany/Macy head that I have been enjoying for almost two years and hopefully many more to come. I will talk more about what brought me here in another thread. But for now, I just thought I would say "Hi". Oh and Brittney says "Hi" as well! :D
Wow ,from the vault!!!
2016!
So cool to see where some of our most prominant members storys began!!
Awsome stuff ,stew!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

ondsdoll wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:14 am True, but he spammed more than 50 topics in a continuous row in one evening. Most of it is gone now.
I had decided to quit posting here altogether as I don't want to continue to be an annoyance but I had to respond to this as spamming is a very serious accusation that can result in one's account being banned.

It is indeed possible that I may have made 50 posts in one day at some point as I used to post a lot more than I do now. But I have to question how you would have any knowledge of how many posts by me or anyone else have been removed. Also I didn't think there was a limit as to how many posts can be made in one day. :?

I also don't think you realize how spamming is defined by the forum. I will admit that the rules can be difficult to understand but my interpretation is that spamming, as defined by the forum, is done with the intent to sell something or bring traffic to commercial sites. Neither of which have been something I have ever engaged in.

You seem to have a real hard on for me for some reason. Especially if you are searching all the way back to my very first posts like this. So if I have posted something that upset you then I apologize. It was certainly not intentional. Hell, we have never had any disagreement at all as far as I'm aware so this level of hate came as a real shock.

In any case, be advised that unsupported accusations of this type are a rule 10 violation.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

The Doll Advocate wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:16 pm
Wow ,from the vault!!!
2016!
Awsome stuff ,stew!
Thanks man! As you can see not everyone seems to be a fan. I have no idea why though. I'm really just a lovable little fuzzball. :lol:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:05 am
Wow ,from the vault!!!
2016!
Awsome stuff ,stew!
Thanks man! As you can see not everyone seems to be a fan. I have no idea why though. I'm really just a lovable little fuzzball. :lol:
Hey man, don't sweat it. I look forward to your posts and love your sense of humor. :glou:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Mr Franz wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:04 am Hey man, don't sweat it. I look forward to your posts and love your sense of humor. :glou:
Thanks Mr Franz! I definitely appreciate that. I guess I'm just a little pissed that people these days are so easily offended about anything and everything. But even worse are the ones who go out of their way to find offence where none was ever intended. So I have just reached the point where I'm like "Fuck it!" Life is too short for such BS. :drinking:

I will be the first to admit that a lot of stuff that I have posted is lame and perhaps even in bad taste. I definitely wish that I could remove some of it but unfortunately that isn't an option after 24 have passed. :|

I think another issue is that this is an international forum and English isn't the first language of a lot of members so a lot will get lost in translation.

There is also the issue of people having different opinions in regards to what is humorous versus what is offensive. That can even be an issue with people right here is America. A prime example is the show "Seinfeld." While I can't say it was my favorite show, I always liked it. But I have heard others say that they couldn't stand it or found it annoying. I found it fascinating that people had such a negative opinion of it since I didn't think it was all that bad. But that's humans for you. Damned if I will ever be able to understand them! :lol:

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:00 am
ondsdoll wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:14 am True, but he spammed more than 50 topics in a continuous row in one evening. Most of it is gone now.
I had decided to quit posting here altogether as I don't want to continue to be an annoyance but I had to respond to this as spamming is a very serious accusation that can result in one's account being banned.

It is indeed possible that I may have made 50 posts in one day at some point as I used to post a lot more than I do now. But I have to question how you would have any knowledge of how many posts by me or anyone else have been removed. Also I didn't think there was a limit as to how many posts can be made in one day. :?

I also don't think you realize how spamming is defined by the forum. I will admit that the rules can be difficult to understand but my interpretation is that spamming, as defined by the forum, is done with the intent to sell something or bring traffic to commercial sites. Neither of which have been something I have ever engaged in.

You seem to have a real hard on for me for some reason. Especially if you are searching all the way back to my very first posts like this. So if I have posted something that upset you then I apologize. It was certainly not intentional. Hell, we have never had any disagreement at all as far as I'm aware so this level of hate came as a real shock.

In any case, be advised that unsupported accusations of this type are a rule 10 violation.

When you post more than 50 non-doll related topics in a row than your spamming and anoying people.

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

If someone is using the forum disruptively, just hit the report button on the specific posts and let the moderation staff make a ruling. Resurrecting an 8-year-old thread where somebody introduces themselves is a little out of pocket even if you're 100% correct.

There are people on this forum I can't stand either, but lamenting the day they joined this site isn't productive. A little funny, but... The look ain't it, boss.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with incel talking points.
It makes the wigs tangle.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Mr Franz wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:04 am
Wow ,from the vault!!!
2016!
Awsome stuff ,stew!
Hey man, don't sweat it. I look forward to your posts and love your sense of humor. :glou:
Agree with Mr Franz.
You can give the whole world a blowjob and there will still be those upset because you didnt punch them in the face .
Dont stop being you ! You have fans here ! Fugg the haters.

Also that fuzz might be mold ,id have that looked at ......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I find digging up an old thread for the sole purpose of defaming another member far more annoying than anything Stewie has ever posted. Not to mention a blatant violation of rule 3 of the ROC... :evidence:

Don't care for a particular member? Just ignore their comments and threads. Better still, stick them on your foe list and anything they post will be blocked automatically.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 4:25 am
Wow ,from the vault!!!
2016!
Awsome stuff ,stew!
Same thing here! :thumbs_up: I open and look at all your posts! I love your sense of humor too! :D
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Taeyeon wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:03 am Hello,
but here is not reddit pagees.
Stewie studmuffin was welcomed 8 year ago.
You also need to do waking up.
He brings funniness sometimes in open forum to give nicer mood.

TaeYeon
:thumbs_up:

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:08 pm
Thanks for the support TaeYeon. I really appreciate it. :D
:glou:

:thumbs_up:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

INFORMATIONS