www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech Doll Questions

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
bandofhawk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Irontech Doll Questions

Post by bandofhawk »

Possible new doll owner looking at a few with Irontech being my top choice right now, But I was wondering how good they are for.
having sex: 0-10
Hyper realism: 0-10
durability: 0-10

With 0 bad - 10 best there is.

Also any input on he Auto Vagina Clamping and auto sucking I would appreciate that.
Also for the Auto Vagina Clamping and auto sucking is this brand or other different brands better or worse for this option or are they all the same?
also iv ben reading lots of input saying this doll is slightly on the heaver side I was wondering if this brand will make this same doll but shorter?https://www.irontechdoll.com/products/b ... nus-heidi/

Again thank you for all your time and effort and input.

sijobo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Irontech Doll Questions

Post by sijobo »

So you've chosen the TL;DR option :mrgreen:

I am a proud owner of IT160, and comparing it with my other dolls, I will say that it is still my favorite. Yes, the breasts are sunken, but I still prefer to play with them instead of my other silicone doll with stiff gel tits.

having sex: 8 (it's older model and they already fixed the issue I have so now it's much better)
Hyper-realism: 9 (they loose 1 points for not making nails look like real ones and not sticking on top of the fingers and also one of them needs to glue it back because it fell)
durability: 7

I am so hyped and want to try their last release of softer blend and breasts/ass. For me, this brand should be your top choice. Still, I recommend going around to each brand and seeing what they can offer visually, because even if it's not the best on touch, YOUR doll should be 1000% visually attractive for you, and then judge the options.
Qurated huge clothes selection for your doll: https://dolls-review.com/clothes/
Check out my site: https://dolls-review.com/

Civicsi240
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Civicsi240 »

I have an irontech 164cm plus . Sex 8 .realism 9 . Durability 7 only because the finger wires poked through alittle on my doll but they are fairly easy to repair

bandofhawk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bandofhawk »

Thank you both very much for your response's and valuable input I've ben waiting to hear it from the peoples mouths not the random 1-2 reviews who mostly only talk about the looks or shipping issues(even know I'm grateful for that info to)

I'm really interested in Tayu's newer 161 Vagina claiming it to be super real feeling has caught me off guard making me second guess my other top 2. I might only be able to solve this problem with you guessed it buying them both.

Right now my top 3 choices are.

162 minus Hedi Irontech - 161 Tayu
171 Hedy Starperry

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

I am also the proud owner of an irontech 160cm doll! viewtopic.php?t=154981 The doll is very beautiful with stunning huge soft breasts and a soft butt. But there is a nuance... After one and a half to two years from the date of purchase, the left breast became deflated. This is not scary, as it can be easily corrected, but it is not pleasant, the border between the soft butt and the harder body has become very noticeable and nothing can correct this. Maybe after two years the technology has changed, but I can’t guarantee it.

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

bandofhawk wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:35 am Possible new doll owner looking at a few with Irontech being my top choice right now, But I was wondering how good they are for.
having sex: 0-10
Hyper realism: 0-10
durability: 0-10
... also iv ben reading lots of input saying this doll is slightly on the heaver side ...
Again thank you for all your time and effort and input... Right now my top 3 choices are. 162 minus Hedi Irontech - 161 Tayu... 171 Hedy Starperry
Hi bandofhawk, welcome you are in the right place! We have had an Irontech silicone 168 Celine for 7 months with an insertable therefore no autoclamping option:
having sex: 10
Hyper realism: 9.5 - I feel puffy nipples are more realistic.
durability: 9 - left ankle side-to-side 35 degrees loose travel, right wrist up-down travel loose. Both would require large incisions in noticeable areas and are both not noticeable enough to be a large enough bother to undergo surgery.

Weight, yes, because she has realistic heft and a solid skeleton with geared knee joints. Starpery's new skeleton has gears almost everywhere. Also, her Irontech has hard hands, hard boltless feet, gel breasts and butt, robotic hip, and robotic neck. I recommend all these, however, if weight is a concern the robotics may be too much as each adds about 7 lbs.

I have no experience with Tayu, however, I have done a lot of research on Starpery and Irontech, of course, and both are solid choices.

Keep in mind, I sleep every night with her Irontech, get her dressed every morning, and move her to the couch and in and out of the car every couple months and we are intimate at least once a day. So after 7 months she is still solid and holding up well.
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

bandofhawk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bandofhawk »

@sanyav Julia your nylon passion Looks awesome I hope you guys are having tuns of fun together. "wink"

@Synthian both Irontech and Starperry really knocked it out of the park heck off the plant with the 2 I smitten with.

Ya as expected with normal use and just time in general I already assume joins get loose things go wrong what not. Thank you both a lot from any and all input any info to a noobie is useful. :)

I really really want to buy the Tayu but I'm just having a giga hard time forking out 4-5k. no matter how godly the Vagina is so I'm probably gonna end up with Irontech Hedi I'm just down right smitten. but they Tayu pull is STRONG its kinda got me in a stand off lol

Edit added this in** The other issue I have with Tayu from what I understand the new godly Vagina is only in the 161cm which is F Cup....well if you seen my Hedi and Hedy.. you know I like them much smaller A-C's lol....well that and the damned price is ungodly..... all most makes me want to get a second job to buy all 3 LOL.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

You can check out my review of my 167cm Irontech with Ultra Soft silicone, gel butt, hard hands & feet, + auto bj in my doll list/signature (the last link in my signature)

Unfortunately the spine broke from its welding somewhere inside the chest cavity/automatic BJ motor housing. It broke within a month of owning and Irontech is sending a “free” replacement. Their version of free is the doll w/o the automatic bj. I actually enjoyed this feature so I paid the installation cost to have it again.

The automatic bj still works on the broken doll, but the doll can no long stand or sit up right. The upper half of the body is separated from the lower half internally. No external damage… yet. It’s still usable in bed. Even sex from behind still works out as long as the upper half of the body is supported and level. With the separation, the hips can be moved with ease. With the legs in the air, it’s kind of thrust responsive just as the bouncy legs feature XT dolls have… kind of. The hips move with the thrust causing the legs to appear responsive. The legs aren’t bouncing, they just appear to be because the hip/waist has free movement.

Once the replacement arrives, I’ll do some surgery to see why it broke so that it can be avoided with the new doll. How it happened was when I tried to arch the back at the waist joint. I was able to accomplish this successfully many times before, but the weld finally gave it. Until I cut the doll open enough, I can only speculate. For now, I think the waist joint was restricted of movement due to the foam core around it which put stress on the weld in the upper body. Again, just speculation for now.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

bandofhawk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bandofhawk »

@UpperLower Aww man sorry to hear that, that sucks. But I'm very glad it still half works even if i could only do missionary i kinda honestly would still at least some what happy/useable. I am even more happy to hear they are fixing and hooking you up with a replacement. I am modernly interested in the auto bj thing but its not a kink of mine or what not my gut tells me its a semi loud feature i am curious to hear your thoughts on that if its not in your review i am supreised you went with gel butt just seems like gel butts go wrong to often at least on a small end ie some sort of disfigurement vs end of days it explodes. I'm still really curious if any one got the auto sucking vagina/clamping just wondering id this is good or a gimmick. implanted hair looks AWESOME but from what i understand it falls out way to much or fast for it to be worth it. may as well just start with wig's.

daan61cursorvutr

Post by daan61cursorvutr »

Has anyone experienced getting static shocks when they touch their Irontech doll? I had a 160 K-cup and i noticed almost everytime I touched it, there was a small electric shock.

Maybe it was my carpet or flooring or something, anyone else have this happen? I've owned 2 other dolls since (XYcolo and Piperdoll) and didn't experience anything like that with those.

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

UpperLower wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:12 am ... Unfortunately the spine broke from its welding somewhere inside the chest cavity/automatic BJ motor housing. It broke within a month of owning and Irontech is sending a “free” replacement. Their version of free is the doll w/o the automatic bj. I actually enjoyed this feature so I paid the installation cost to have it again.

The automatic bj still works on the broken doll, but the doll can no long stand or sit up right. The upper half of the body is separated from the lower half internally. No external damage… yet. It’s still usable in bed. Even sex from behind still works out as long as the upper half of the body is supported and level. With the separation, the hips can be moved with ease. With the legs in the air, it’s kind of thrust responsive just as the bouncy legs feature XT dolls have… kind of. The hips move with the thrust causing the legs to appear responsive. The legs aren’t bouncing, they just appear to be because the hip/waist has free movement.

Once the replacement arrives, I’ll do some surgery to see why it broke so that it can be avoided with the new doll. How it happened was when I tried to arch the back at the waist joint. I was able to accomplish this successfully many times before, but the weld finally gave it. Until I cut the doll open enough, I can only speculate. For now, I think the waist joint was restricted of movement due to the foam core around it which put stress on the weld in the upper body. Again, just speculation for now.
Hmm, maybe this photo might help. Our Irontech silicone 168 B has both electric hip and electric neck. If the automatic bj still works you may have this neck motor configuration which moves the neck near the shoulders. Disregard the electric hip outside of the metal neck box. The bottom of the neck motor is probably attached to a standard inverted U hip bone and the attaching weld probably broke off separating the neck motor box from the hips/lower body.

This is Face-Down
微信图片_20231007101421.jpg
微信图片_20231007101421.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 247 times

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Synthian wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:00 am Hmm, maybe this photo might help. Our Irontech silicone 168 B has both electric hip and electric neck. If the automatic bj still works you may have this neck motor configuration which moves the neck near the shoulders. Disregard the electric hip outside of the metal neck box. The bottom of the neck motor is probably attached to a standard inverted U hip bone and the attaching weld probably broke off separating the neck motor box from the hips/lower body.

微信图片_20231007101421.jpg

I’ve made a small incision at the waist where I originally believed the break was at the joint there, but the joint is in tact and protected by the foam core. I’m able to wrap my finger around the spinal rod. From what I can tell from your attached photo, the upper half or “rib cage” is the frame housing the motor. The motor is fine and still operational. So from where the wire connectors are red capped in your photo is the lowest part of the motor in my doll. Everything below that is the standard Irontech skeleton. The spinal rod was welded up inside the motor housing. Imagine a human skeleton but the rib cage is separate and independent from the spine. The spine goes up inside the rib cage and is mended to the back side of the cage.

My replacement doll has been completed last week. I requested the shipping be delayed to the end of this week due to a temporary work shift change that actually benefits me being present when the doll arrives rather than taking time off work. Once unboxed & inspected, I’ll cut apart the broken doll more extensively to see what went wrong.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

UpperLower wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:19 am
Synthian wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:00 am Hmm, maybe this photo might help. Our Irontech silicone 168 B has both electric hip and electric neck. If the automatic bj still works you may have this neck motor configuration which moves the neck near the shoulders. Disregard the electric hip outside of the metal neck box. The bottom of the neck motor is probably attached to a standard inverted U hip bone and the attaching weld probably broke off separating the neck motor box from the hips/lower body.

微信图片_20231007101421.jpg

I’ve made a small incision at the waist where I originally believed the break was at the joint there, but the joint is in tact and protected by the foam core. I’m able to wrap my finger around the spinal rod. From what I can tell from your attached photo, the upper half or “rib cage” is the frame housing the motor. The motor is fine and still operational. So from where the wire connectors are red capped in your photo is the lowest part of the motor in my doll. Everything below that is the standard Irontech skeleton. The spinal rod was welded up inside the motor housing. Imagine a human skeleton but the rib cage is separate and independent from the spine. The spine goes up inside the rib cage and is mended to the back side of the cage.

My replacement doll has been completed last week. I requested the shipping be delayed to the end of this week due to a temporary work shift change that actually benefits me being present when the doll arrives rather than taking time off work. Once unboxed & inspected, I’ll cut apart the broken doll more extensively to see what went wrong.
From what I can feel under Evelyn's skin, this picture is oriented Face-Down, so the screws holding the neck motor plate will be accessible from her back. They seem to be Torx head screws. Would love to see pictures when you do more extensive surgery :D

This is Face Down
微信图片_20231007101427.jpg
微信图片_20231007101427.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 150 times

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

INFORMATIONS