betterlovedoll.com

Frankinstien's Sisterhood(Pride)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

frankinstien

Re: Frankinstien's Sisterhood(Pride)

Post by frankinstien »

(click on image to watch video:)

(click on image to watch video:)

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flight of Fancy »

What a voice! Among all the dolls in your harem, I think she's my favourite (so far).
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

frankinstien

Post by frankinstien »

Flight of Fancy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:45 am What a voice! Among all the dolls in your harem, I think she's my favourite (so far).
I do like that song when I'm in that romantic mode with a little herb and a decent stout. :D And Candice seems to get that attention where ever she goes, X, Reddit, Tiktok, etc.

frankinstien

Post by frankinstien »

And here's Erica! She just came in and I tried her on Miranda's body. I'll later post what she looks like with Julie's body.
She does have a movable jaw and oral structure, all for $219.00! Can't beat the price and the head color goes with so many of my doll bodies. :D

ImageImage
ImageImage

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

The body and head look like they were made for each other. A moveable jaw is a must for photography. It opens up (pun unintended) so many possibilities.
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

frankinstien

Post by frankinstien »

So, I enter the master bedroom and I see Erica as she turns around, she is so sexy with those dreadlocks.

Erica: "Frankie honey, could you be so kind and get me a refill?" She, ask with her British accent.

Me: "Ah...refill, the bottle is already empty?" I ask surprisingly. Her face changed and...

Erica: "What, are you trying to insinuate something?" She answered rather harshly.

Me: "No! It's just that there's no wine in the house I'd have to go down to the wine cellar to get a bottle and to do that, dear, I have to step outside and I'm in my pjs." I said politely hoping she doesn't get further upset since I'm saying I'm too lazy to get her another glass of wine.

Erica: "Oh! Is it that far of a walk or even effort?"

Me: "Well, I just wanted to get some rest." I sighed.

Erica: "Rest? I wasn't in the mood for rest tonight, honey" She said with a tone of necessity in her voice.

Erica: "Oh, I'm being rude aren't I, please forgive me. I soo do desire another glass of wine and I would be most grateful if you could do me the favor, I promise you won't be sorry." She dropped her demanding attitude and that smile just gets to me.

Me: "Well...Ok, OK!" I went into the closet and got my robe.

Erica: "Thank you soo much." That energy she has is soo contagious.

I get back from the cellar and open the bottle.

Erica: "You are such a gentlemen, and we're all good right?"

Me: "Yes, I'm sorry I made such a fuss over this." I apologized and showed her the opened bottle.

Erica: "Ah...honey...that's not a Chardonnay, ahhh..."

Me: :roll:

frankinstien

Post by frankinstien »

I think I've found the best body from my collection for Desiree:

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

That's a really nice body. Well proportioned and very sexy. :glou: :grab:

frankinstien

Post by frankinstien »

I'm getting ready for work as I come out of the closet I see Erica giving me that look.

Erica: "Frankie, honey, I need some attention."

Me: "Erica, honey, you know I don't have time because I've get to work."

Erica: "How about just a quickie?" She giggles.

Me: "No, there's no time." I say as I'm rushing to put my shoes on.

Erica: "Are you sure? My pussy is soo soaking wet and my tits are just dying to be fondled and sucked." She says, with that pouty voice.

I look at her and pause, knowing if I start I won't make it to the morning meeting on time.

Erica: "Look at this pussy!" She parts her lingerie so I get a good look at that cleanly shavin snatch. :razz:

Erica: "Come on, it'll only be 5 minutes."

Erica: "Maybe a little longer, but not much more." She says holding back her laughter.

She starts to moan, puts her finger in her mouth and rubs herself harder.

Erica: "What are you waiting for?" She sighs.

I'm just about to jump her bones, just about to ram my cock in that wet snatch of hers...

When my cell phone rings. It's my boss, he says it's an emergency and all hands on deck now!

Me: "Erica I can't that was my boss there's some kind of emergency, I got to go right now."

Erica: "I can't imagine anything more important than satiating my needs." She smiled when she said that.

I walk out the door, really regretting picking up that call from my boss.

Erica: "Hmm..." She murmured as I walked out.

Erica: "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!" I could hear her giggle.

Erica: "I'll just finish my self off, I know I'll video it and send it to his phone. "

frankinstien

Post by frankinstien »

Did a face swap with Erica that worked out:

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Pretty seamless. It's hard to tell she's not human! :glou:

INFORMATIONS