SexDollAmerica.com

How to fix the Dolls very tight small vagina??

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
DaPoohMe1
Apprentice
Apprentice

How to fix the Dolls very tight small vagina??

Post by DaPoohMe1 »

So,
I get my doll... clean her... powder her... I'm extremely excited to play with her... condom is on lubed up and ready. I
Attempt to insert and dmn it so tight it barely goes in... I'm thinking okay more lube as it should stretch out some... after a min there wasn't a full insertion and when I pulled out my penis was pure white, as in being choked... the pain was extreme... I measured her and the vagina was 2cm wide flaccid I am 4, erect I am 6cm. What can I do? There is zero pleasure, it's all pain!!! Any help/suggestions would be appreciated!! Thank you very much!
Poo :puppydogeyes:

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Re: How to fix the Dolls very tight small vagina??

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Is this a tpe doll?
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

DaPoohMe1 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:41 pm So,
I get my doll... clean her... powder her... I'm extremely excited to play with her... condom is on lubed up and ready. I
Attempt to insert and dmn it so tight it barely goes in... I'm thinking okay more lube as it should stretch out some... after a min there wasn't a full insertion and when I pulled out my penis was pure white, as in being choked... the pain was extreme... I measured her and the vagina was 2cm wide flaccid I am 4, erect I am 6cm. What can I do? There is zero pleasure, it's all pain!!! Any help/suggestions would be appreciated!! Thank you very much!
Let me guess, a silicone doll?
If it is a doll with an insert, you could use an insert with a bigger opening. What brand is it?

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Don’t ever put on the condom that makes it more tighter they break easily anyway. Make sure her legs are spread apart too.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

DaPoohMe1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DaPoohMe1 »

[
Hot doll reviews wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:55 pm Is this a tpe doll?
She is Silicone!! I've thought about melting the sides.

DaPoohMe1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DaPoohMe1 »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:19 pm
DaPoohMe1 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:41 pm So,
Let me guess, a silicone doll?
If it is a doll with an insert, you could use an insert with a bigger opening. What brand is it?
I had a Zelex and she was so tight, I had to get return her. This doll is from Irontech

DaPoohMe1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DaPoohMe1 »

I had to return her and get a refund!! Typos**

DaPoohMe1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DaPoohMe1 »

Fixed Sucking Vagina! No insert.

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

There was someone else on here who had the same problem. He said he inserted something into her love hole and left it overnight. It stretched it out so it's more comfy for his junk. Just be careful not to split the silicone.

Cthulhu4change
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cthulhu4change »

I had a similar issue with a tpe doll, it turned me off from dolls for years, let me know what you land on

INFORMATIONS