zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
KKFun

Re: ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Post by KKFun »

Jugo wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:53 pm She looks stunning, great choice of options KKFun :thumbs_up:.

I'm getting mine with hard hands and feet.

It is technically possible to mix any silicone blends of any elasticity. In industry when you cast a lot of silicone you use a mixing nozzle with two ports, one for each of the two silicone compounds. There are mixing nozzles with four or more ports to mix or create gradual transitions between silicone blends of different elasticity. I think one of the high end manufacturers who recently fixed a problem with their hard hands uses one of these. Hopefully Zelex has one too.

With ZELEX and how fast they are improving, anything is possible :D If not now, it will be soon too.

Seanh
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: ZELEX Ultra Soft Inspiration Series Review

Post by Seanh »

KKFun wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:47 pm
chris0113 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:30 pm I would be interested in knowing about the feet as well. I prefer the bolt feet, but that's only because I store my girls standing up, and I'm under the impression that cant be done with the non-bolt harder feet.
I am with you on this one too, it might not be the best with the hard feet. The boundary between the ultra-soft upper body and the standing hard feet would be just too obvious if implemented.

Let's wait for the official answers from ZELEX together. :D
as far as I can tell their doesn’t seem to be any difference it looks seamless around the ankles. Just waiting for it to arrive will post an update here when she arrives.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

I got an official answer from ZELEX. Hard-standing feet are available for the ZELEX ultra-soft Inspiration Series.

If you plan on ordering hard feet, please make sure you put them in the order instructions too. Otherwise, there is a chance they will ship out the bolted feet version.

Thanks.

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

KKFun wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:42 am I got an official answer from ZELEX. Hard-standing feet are available for the ZELEX ultra-soft Inspiration Series.

If you plan on ordering hard feet, please make sure you put them in the order instructions too. Otherwise, there is a chance they will ship out the bolted feet version.

Thanks.
Awesome job, KKF. That's good to know. Do you know if the heads used on the SLE series are available in the Inspiration series? I'm so in love with the ZXE215_1 head, but it's not shown on any of the Inspiration series promos.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

chris0113 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:53 am
KKFun wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:42 am I got an official answer from ZELEX. Hard-standing feet are available for the ZELEX ultra-soft Inspiration Series.

Thanks.
Awesome job, KKF. That's good to know. Do you know if the heads used on the SLE series are available in the Inspiration series? I'm so in love with the ZXE215_1 head, but it's not shown on any of the Inspiration series promos.
You might need to talk to your vendor about this if you would like to order the SLE heads. They have different ways to deal with it. :D

But if you mean copying the SLE heads to the Inspiration Series, it is very unlikely. They are 2 separated products.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Congrats! Hoping for a safe arrival!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

setevoltas wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:42 pm Congrats! Hoping for a safe arrival!
Thanks setevoltas, time seems to be slowing down at the moment :haha4: It is gonna be a long week 8O

desastre

Post by desastre »

Not to derail the topic but, where can we see the full ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series line? It's not clear to me on their website.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

desastre wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:54 pm Not to derail the topic but, where can we see the full ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series line? It's not clear to me on their website.

ZELEX informed me, every model in the original Inspiration Series is available with the Ultra-Soft version. :D Thanks.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

I really like the implanted pubes. Keep us posted on how durable they are. I was always under the impression that these will be completely gone in a month or two, but would really want to read from someone who have experience with this.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Babel99 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:58 pm I really like the implanted pubes. Keep us posted on how durable they are. I was always under the impression that these will be completely gone in a month or two, but would really want to read from someone who have experience with this.
I have just completed the durability test for the SLE after 6 months, viewtopic.php?t=173051&start=330. SLE is flawless.

So I believe the ultra-soft version would be as robust as well. :D

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

She looks great, I am sure she will be a great model for photography.
Looking forward to it.
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Congrats. I'm curious what the final weight on yours will be. 95+ lbs is very daunting to me and I go to the gym regularly 😅. I've been eyeing the SLEs since they came out but they're all pretty heavy girls compared to what I got now...

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

johnmagicnl wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 1:34 am She looks great, I am sure she will be a great model for photography.
Looking forward to it.

Thanks johnmagicnl, I am excited too. That is a very nice set of factory photos as well. If factory photos are this good, I am confident she will shine even more when she gets home.

Let me give you an example.

This is my previous order of an original Inspiration Series 175E about a year ago. A factory photo vs when she arrived home. They look like 2 completely different dolls with the photography lights and DSLR camera. 8)

Factory photo vs at home.jpg
Factory photo vs at home.jpg (11.49 MiB) Viewed 305 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

bbc3 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 1:52 am Congrats. I'm curious what the final weight on yours will be. 95+ lbs is very daunting to me and I go to the gym regularly 😅. I've been eyeing the SLEs since they came out but they're all pretty heavy girls compared to what I got now...
Thanks bbc3, very true, hopefully ZELEX will focus more on weight reduction in the very near future. :D

INFORMATIONS