Starpery.com

Using a Mold to "Stamp" TPE - Phicen/TBLeague

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Using a Mold to "Stamp" TPE - Phicen/TBLeague

Post by agent0013 »

It appears that TBleague has decided to omit nipples and vaginas from their new skin tone bodies and rumors are they are going to do the same with their original skin tones too. They're small details on small dolls, but important ones! I was thinking of a possible solution but have no idea if this has any chance of working. I know there are plenty of TPE repair experts on this site who might know better!

If it makes a difference, the TPE blend of a Phicen / Tbleague body is denser than full sized dolls if that might make a difference. For anyone not familiar with the level of detail we're trying to emulate, it's nothing too complicated.

Photo_1714368586531.jpg
Photo_1714368586531.jpg (3.54 MiB) Viewed 139 times
agent0013 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:08 pm What if there was an easier way, a method that was a little more foolproof for the average dude? TPE melts at approximately 100C. Since that's the boiling point of water it would likely be fairly easy for anyone to get something to that temp simply by leaving it in boiling water.

Before anyone thinks I'm going to let my ladies lounge on the Stovetop Spa, let's back up a step.

What is needed is a foolproof way to mold a vagina (nipples could be done too but with different breast sizes and curvatures it would be a little harder for a one size fits all solution). What my idea is would be to make a mold of a vagina. For simplicity you could take a casting of an existing doll. Once you've successfully done that and created a metal version the theory is that you'd heat up the metal then apply it to the doll. If you hit the magical temperature or got close enough with some pressure, you might be able to melt and mold a vagina onto them.
Even if nothing like this has been tried I'd still be interested to know what people think and if the idea is even plausible. I have no experience modifying TPE at all myself.
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Re: Using a Mold to "Stamp" TPE - Phicen/TBLeague

Post by Hot doll reviews »

This sounds interesting! I’m hoping you hammer it out brother.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

INFORMATIONS