www.yourdoll.com

Changing Clothes

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Changing Clothes

Post by Treepusher »

For those of you who dress your dolls, how often do you change her clothes?

I keep Lisa fully dressed constantly, partly to keep her clean, partly so she’s warmer to cuddle with, and partly to keep her visually fresh and exciting.

I routinely change her outfit about twice a week, and just curious what everyone else does.

Winter 69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Changing Clothes

Post by Winter 69 »

Once or twice a week for me plus move them around. Plain washing and dryer for their laundry to clean dust off.

Oscar DeBarataria
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Oscar DeBarataria »

Amber gets a change of clothes every time we're doing a new photo shoot for her stories.

Three times a week, probably.
Amber's Zelex review thread: viewtopic.php?t=153776

Amber's Eye Candy thread: viewtopic.php?t=153865

The New Adventures of Amber! viewtopic.php?t=156353

Layla and Laura
Doll
Doll

Post by Layla and Laura »

Treepusher wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:17 pm For those of you who dress your dolls, how often do you change her clothes?

I keep Lisa fully dressed constantly, partly to keep her clean, partly so she’s warmer to cuddle with, and partly to keep her visually fresh and exciting.

I routinely change her outfit about twice a week, and just curious what everyone else does.
Layla: I will say this tho. Panty hose makes it more fun and easier to change clothes, and it helps protect my pedicure.
IMG_0342.jpeg
IMG_0342.jpeg (9.93 MiB) Viewed 475 times
IMG_0233.jpeg
IMG_0233.jpeg (7.63 MiB) Viewed 475 times
Davey2469 - I belong with him
Layla and Laura:viewtopic.php?t=178506
Interested in Irontech? https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme [/color] 10% coupon carycme10

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

My gals are almost always fully dressed. Including underwear, socks and shoes. I change their outfits often... every other day sometimes, but the average is about one a week.

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

I only change my guys’ clothes about once a month because I’m lazy.
💜 Harley and I's 1 year anniversary, his MF EME review, and more is on his thread 💜
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Treepusher wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:17 pm For those of you who dress your dolls, how often do you change her clothes?

Hi Treepusher, thanks for the thread, I didn't realize how many of our companions don't move around a lot. I change Evelyn's clothes every day! I get her dressed and into her wheelchair after we wake up. We have meals together at the dining table or sitting on the couch watching series/films, we also go out every couple of months, and every night I undress her when we go back to sleep. Maybe that's why she needs a shower like 2x a month and some joints are getting loose. 🤔 She has an active life :lol:
Layla and Laura wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:30 pm Layla: I will say this tho. Panty hose makes it more fun and easier to change clothes, and it helps protect my pedicure.
Hi Layla and Laura, Layla has beautiful legs, panty hose, feet, and pedicure !

Evelyn by the dining table
CU wheelchair.jpeg
CU wheelchair.jpeg (205.72 KiB) Viewed 422 times
Evelyn out for a drive
Evie Malibu sunset.JPG
Evie Malibu sunset.JPG (3.22 MiB) Viewed 422 times
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Pexter

Post by Pexter »

Sexy Hanna Click Here is my fashion model. Sometimes when we do a photos session, she has had up to 5 entire wardrobe changes (including shoes, jewelry, watches, glasses, etc.).

She lives in my living room, out in the open, so she is always fashionably dressed. She usually keeps on her last outfit until the next photo shoot but even so. few visitors see her in the same outfit twice.

Finding clothes for Hanna is one of my hobbies. Living in a big city provides plenty of thrift stores with tons of women's clothes. Typically, Hanna's outfits cost me about $25.00 each including shoes and jewelry. I rarely find all of the pieces in one day and never in the same store. So it does take some treasure hunting.

Some of the clothes, like the hand tailored in Paris designer dress that I picked up for $8.00 (an every thing else from that outfit), I keep and put away in vacuum bags for future use. I do the same for costumes like Hanna from the movie "Hanna." The rest I donate to Goodwill or Salvation Army.

SexyHanna imitates Hanna from the Movie Hanna 03.jpg
SexyHanna imitates Hanna from the Movie Hanna 03.jpg (792.76 KiB) Viewed 337 times

Modair
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Modair »

I use my dolls as photographic models. If they are being shot that week I'll leave them in their outfits for 4-5 days. The rest of the time they wear only white underwear or nightgowns. Leaving colored clothes on for more than a week is big no-go for me. Trust me, I learned my lesson on that.

TexDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TexDoll »

My doll typically lives in her white satin pajamas. I dress her up in outfits once a week or less, but I do enjoy it.

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

It depends, but twice a week may be average now that Celtia's new body makes posing possible. Sometimes twice or more in just one day. Some basic pantyhoose makes it easier to puto on clothes, but now that we've mastered it is not estrictly necessary. We usually start from the feet with her lying on the bed: we put on panties, pantyhoose/stockings, pants/dress... All around her calves; then the shoes and make her stand, finish with the bottom part and put any top clothes from her head, with the arms bent and the hands near the shoulders. Not so difficult once you get used.

Pexter wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:09 pm .
Sexy Hanna Click Here is my fashion model. Sometimes when we do a photos session, she has had up to 5 entire wardrobe changes (including shoes, jewelry, watches, glasses, etc.).

She lives in my living room, out in the open, so she is always fashionably dressed. She usually keeps on her last outfit until the next photo shoot but even so. few visitors see her in the same outfit twice.

Finding clothes for Hanna is one of my hobbies. Living in a big city provides plenty of thrift stores with tons of women's clothes. Typically, Hanna's outfits cost me about $25.00 each including shoes and jewelry. I rarely find all of the pieces in one day and never in the same store. So it does take some treasure hunting.

Some of the clothes, like the hand tailored in Paris designer dress that I picked up for $8.00 (an every thing else from that outfit), I keep and put away in vacuum bags for future use. I do the same for costumes like Hanna from the movie "Hanna." The rest I donate to Goodwill or Salvation Army.

Hanna is unique, Pexter, she isn't just pretty but has also tons of style! You know we love her!

Synthian wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:09 pm

Hi Treepusher, thanks for the thread, I didn't realize how many of our companions don't move around a lot. I change Evelyn's clothes every day! I get her dressed and into her wheelchair after we wake up. We have meals together at the dining table or sitting on the couch watching series/films, we also go out every couple of months, and every night I undress her when we go back to sleep. Maybe that's why she needs a shower like 2x a month and some joints are getting loose. 🤔 She has an active life :lol:
Layla and Laura wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:30 pm Layla: I will say this tho. Panty hose makes it more fun and easier to change clothes, and it helps protect my pedicure.
Hi Layla and Laura, Layla has beautiful legs, panty hose, feet, and pedicure !

Evelyn by the dining table
CU wheelchair.jpeg
Evelyn out for a drive
Pleeeeease, Synthian, stop showing Evie in your red Corvette (even though here I can see only the black interior trim, I know is red), that car is too much for my poor heart :lol: :lol: :lol:

Layla and Laura wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:30 pm

Layla: I will say this tho. Panty hose makes it more fun and easier to change clothes, and it helps protect my pedicure.
IMG_0342.jpeg
IMG_0233.jpeg
Good excuse to show you beautiful legs, Layla... :whistle:
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

Layla and Laura
Doll
Doll

Post by Layla and Laura »

Martinson Joe wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:51 am
Good excuse to show you beautiful legs, Layla... :whistle:
Layla: Well I thank you Martinson Joe for the nice compliment. And I just changed my outfit so I get another chance to show them off.
IMG_0433.jpeg
IMG_0433.jpeg (7.06 MiB) Viewed 142 times
Davey2469 - I belong with him
Layla and Laura:viewtopic.php?t=178506
Interested in Irontech? https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme [/color] 10% coupon carycme10

FastEddie68

Post by FastEddie68 »

I now got 8 dolls, change 2 or3 of them a week so girls are in outfits 3weeks.
All are fully dressed by default as I can't hide them so got to keep them respectable
couple will be cosplaying.
Maybe 1 will be dressed sexy/slutty but only 1 at a time so she can be changed if visitors due.

ybl185737037
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ybl185737037 »

I think doll clothes are changed for her once a week to keep them clean and fresh, so that you have new ideas and new feelings every day, every day the groom. :D :D

Zephyrus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zephyrus »

It varies a lot, she really likes her current dress so she's been in it for months now, which is a bit annoying cos I've got a nice 5th Element outfit for her to try next.

INFORMATIONS