funwestdoll.com

My FW 159A arrived. Intersting. Very interesting.

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
gozorakgogo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My FW 159A arrived. Intersting. Very interesting.

Post by gozorakgogo »

The doll came in early today. I washed and let dry the rest of the morning because I had to go out. No pictures taken because no time. I noticed first thing the dead weight issue. Its not too heavy for me to move or manipulate its just awkward and a matter of me learning where all the skeletal joints are and where and how to move and manipulate those. While out I began thinking that maybe i fucked up buying something that might be too much of a pain in the ass. That maybe I should have just stuck with the flesh light(which more than got the job done)

I got back home late afternoon. I had dressed the doll in an oversize tshirt and some panties after it had dried before I left and placed "her" stretched out/sitting on the sofa in my bedroom. When I got inside and walked in the bedroom and saw "her" I was kind of awestruck. Yes its a doll, yes I know that it is a doll but it looked incredibly sexy so. Someone in here recently responded to someone who was also having doubt about their just purchased doll "If in doubt just lube up and start pounding" Thats what I did. Ive banged the doll three times already in the last 6 hours or so.

Clearly a doll, no matter how realistic is nowhere near as satisfying or exciting as the real thing. Not for me at least. However. However. I will state definitively that the doll is significantly better and superior, by a factor of a hundred, to any and every other means of masturbation I have ever experienced. Its not even close. When it comes to cumming, if masturbation with your own hand is a 1 and being with a real woman is a 10, I rate the old fleshlight as a 4 and the old fleshlight with VR a 5. The FunWest doll, after the time I spent with it this afternoot I would rate as an 7(probably an 8 once I figure out how to move and handle it better, Ill reserve the 9 for future sex dolls that are even more realistic) Nothing will approach the wonderfulness of being with an actual woman. Thats a given

Im pretty much tired and wore out after the past 5 hours or so.I will probably have to spend the next couple of days recovering before I have fun with "her" again(Im 58. It aint like it used to be when I was younger and when with women in the past the workouts were mostly aerobic. With this doll its mostly resistance training)

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My FW 159A arrived. Intersting. Very interesting.

Post by SxDolled »

Congratulations gozorakgogo! I appreciate that you provided ratings with your experiences between various forms of sexual gratification 👍
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My FW 159A arrived. Intersting. Very interesting.

Post by jeep2639 »

You definitely didn’t take a light doll. I should talk… I started with a 120lb beauty. Couldn’t get her out of the box. Learned my lesson (I’m 59…). Second doll was freaking amazing. 55lb (plus head). Beautiful. Great in bed. And out of bed. Can’t keep my hands (and lips) off of her…
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

INFORMATIONS