zelex.com.cn

Zelex SLE 164cm (Head 216) - Sinful Comforts

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Arisa_

Re: Zelex SLE 164cm (Head 216) - Sinful Comforts

Post by Arisa_ »

Well done Zelex for taking responsibility and looking after of your customers! Certainly glad I got one … okay, still waiting for her to arrive by ship but I know it’s coming :)
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #79)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

Bree
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bree »

ZelexDoll wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:54 am
SinfulComforts wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:29 am Disaster today as the dolls left arm has broken at the elbow. :(
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and will promptly compensate you with a new body. Additionally, we have taken extensive measures to address such issues by optimizing the framework. As a result, the products now available are more durable in the arm area compared to before.
Impressive customer service and prompt feedback. Good job Zelex; keep it up!

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Good service

thunderkiss69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thunderkiss69 »

Nice to see Zelex responding rapidly.

SinfulComforts, thanks for your posts!

How would you say is the INdirect boob shake? For example, does slapping her tush, thighs, back, or stomach makes her boobs jiggle a little bit? Not just for a second or two after direct manipulation of the breasts. I love the shape, but as a boob shake affectionado... looking for a doll with some jiggle in missionary or "4 on the floor" doggy style. Hanging a bit lower to the sides/down would be a plus! The only doll I've owned or saw do that well was the ST156 "Amy".
My lovely Lucia Maria Montenari (WM 159G)
Visit the girls' Instagram page.

Stupid Positivity: Expecting people to learn new things is dangerous and oppressive.

SinfulComforts
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SinfulComforts »

ZelexDoll wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:54 am We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and will promptly compensate you with a new body. Additionally, we have taken extensive measures to address such issues by optimizing the framework. As a result, the products now available are more durable in the arm area compared to before.
This is a very satisfactory solution thank you :) I will continue replies by direct messages.
How would you say is the INdirect boob shake? For example, does slapping her tush, thighs, back, or stomach makes her boobs jiggle a little bit? Not just for a second or two after direct manipulation of the breasts. I love the shape, but as a boob shake affectionado... looking for a doll with some jiggle in missionary or "4 on the floor" doggy style. Hanging a bit lower to the sides/down would be a plus! The only doll I've owned or saw do that well was the ST156 "Amy".
I posted a boob shake video earlier, where I grabbed her legs low down and shook her body, I'll repost it here:
20240328_185221.mp4
(11.13 MiB) Downloaded 116 times

thunderkiss69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thunderkiss69 »

SinfulComforts wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:09 pm I posted a boob shake video earlier, where I grabbed her legs low down and shook her body, I'll repost it here:
20240328_185221.mp4
Awesome! Thanks for this!
My lovely Lucia Maria Montenari (WM 159G)
Visit the girls' Instagram page.

Stupid Positivity: Expecting people to learn new things is dangerous and oppressive.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

ZelexDoll wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:57 am
SinfulComforts wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:15 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:35 am Is it broke or is a bolt coming lose?
I'm honestly not sure, I don't know how to tell. I contacted my vendor and they are contacting Zelex on my behalf :o
If you encounter any issues while using our products, please contact us directly or reach out to our authorized distributors. We will address your concerns promptly and ensure a resolution as quickly as possible.
It looks like Zelex takes good care of their customers.

HugoHabicht
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HugoHabicht »

Hello,

thank you for presenting your marvellous doll - and good to hear that Zelex is reacting in a very customer friendly way.

Since I'm interested in this head, I would be happy if you could share a few pictures of how it looks like when the jaw is closed (or closed a much as possible) - all "official" pictures only show it opened, and "real world" photos are more reliable anyway. Thank you in advance!

Regards,
HH

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

ZelexDoll wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:57 am
SinfulComforts wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:15 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:35 am Is it broke or is a bolt coming lose?
I'm honestly not sure, I don't know how to tell. I contacted my vendor and they are contacting Zelex on my behalf :o
If you encounter any issues while using our products, please contact us directly or reach out to our authorized distributors. We will address your concerns promptly and ensure a resolution as quickly as possible.
This is excellent to see and gives me alot of faith in dealing with Zelex in future

U71589
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by U71589 »

Curious what size panties, bra and clothes? I ordered the same doll patiently awaiting her arrival.

JRG

Post by JRG »

Wow, I’m blown away at the customer service from Zelex. If this is their normal way of taking care of customers, then Zelex will be my next purchase.

Crotcher
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Crotcher »

Arisa_ wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:32 am Well done Zelex for taking responsibility and looking after of your customers! Certainly glad I got one … okay, still waiting for her to arrive by ship but I know it’s coming :)
Excellent customer support definitely shows that buying their product is worth the money.
I broke my first doll intentionally, then regretted it, and am now looking to get a new one.

U71589
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by U71589 »

SinfulComforts wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:45 pm Hello everyone! I’m new here and I apologize in advance if I (unintendedly) break any rules 🙂

My first doll arrived a few days ago, and I wish to share my wonderful experience (and photos) so far!

I hope for this to be a ‘master thread’ of all my future content, where I post photoshoots (as well as my other projects/crafts involving my new Zelex beauty)

I ordered from ‘Cloud Climax’ and their customer service was superb. The support assistant was particularly knowledgeable about dolls (I expected that he had a personal interest) and was refreshingly genuine during our interactions.

I did not receive factory images (I assume because the SLE range are preconfigured and stored in bulk) but I did receive warehouse pictures (let me know if you want to see those pics, and I will post them)

THE UNBOXING

The box was heavy as expected (this doll itself weighs 37kg), and the box dimensions are 156[L] x 33[H] x 47[D] cm. The packaging was very discreet.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Very cozy! She’s all wrapped up nicely with a soft blanket and fleece lining. There are plenty of Styrofoam blocks reinforcing the doll, and a thick plastic plate at the top to protect her neck.

3.jpg

There’s immediate instructions for removing the doll safely from the box, as well as a smaller box of goodies. Unfortunately, a ‘electric orifice warming’ device was mentioned in the guidebook, but was missing from the contents (but I wasn’t too bothered about this).

A basic string-tied white bikini was provided, but I was not impressed with its quality (scratchy, thin material).

This was also not a problem for me, as I couldn't help but purchase many different clothing items prior to her arrival (I'm not advocating for anyone to do this unless you are confident of the dolls measurements)

4.jpg

The face has a custom (and hilarious) Styrofoam cover, to protect the eyes and nose. It reminded me of the [Prisoner Iron Mask] from Elden Ring... Pulling this off revealed an eerily beautiful sight.

5.jpg

I’m not exaggerating to say that seeing her face in person was surreal, as the sculpt is spectacular to see in person… Photos don’t quite capture the craftsmanship, and it was initially an unusual feeling to see her hyper-realistic eyes staring back at me. The skin of her face is squishy (yet realistically firm). Tugging on her ears, nose and lips is satisfying. I worried her face would be too firm, but the skin is perfect.

Her teeth/gums are also silicone, spongy but not too hard, and casted with a glossy mould release (allowing for a nice ‘wet look’ to the teeth and gums) Both upper and lower teeth are removable separately.

Eyebrows are painted on and look great, and the eyelashes are firmly attached to the head (she has accidentally rolled onto her face a few times already on the bed, and no damage has occurred)

The mechanics of the eyes are very cool. You can press on them with a ‘spring’ action to allow rotation of the eye, and release to hold that gaze.

She also has a 3D corneal ‘bump’ for realism, so the eye isn’t just a simple sphere.

I neglected to take pictures of her still in the box (I suppose the fairness of her alluring head distracted me...) But I followed the provided instructions to pose her limbs safely before lifting her onto the bed.

6.jpg

I had been casually weight-lifting during the weeks prior, and I’m glad I did so! I’m a reasonably small/weak guy (5’5 feet inches) and getting her out of the box was (expectedly) quite a feat.

For anyone else looking to purchase a Zelex SLE doll (or any heavy doll), please listen carefully to the other (much more experienced than I) members on this forum when they tell you that ‘Doll Weight’ is the first consideration when purchasing a doll. I can easily see how the weight of a Zelex SLE doll can be a deal-breaker and ruin someone's experience of love dolls.

This weight is definitely not something you can throw around passionately on the bed during sex… It’s quite an effort to repose her, even if you just want to flip her on her back.

For me personally, I purchased the doll primarily as a means to express my creative desires to dress her, (and generally appreciate her beauty/presence). Whereas sexual intimacy was my secondary concern (but still obviously a major contributing factor to the purchase ^_^’)

I am quite a submissive lover in general, so I actually enjoy the feeling of her weight, and do not mind taking the time/effort required for an enjoyable experience with her. Already after a few days, I am becoming more efficient in posing her and learning how to control her weight.

7.jpg

The breasts look and feel amazing… They are very soft and jiggly due to the gel layer, and have crazy painted details like blue veins etc…

Her genitals look incredible, with her vaginal internals having a bumpy texture, and her rectum having a spiraled ribbed texture. Neither of the textures feel ‘cheap/half-assed’, both are a great cast.

She unexpectedly has a significant ‘fupa’ (fat deposit above the pussy), which I personally love (fun to squish) but may not be to everyone's taste. (I’ll try get a picture of this during a future photoshoot)

8.jpg

After feeling the breasts, her ass feels firmer than I anticipated… They do indeed have the same ‘gel layer’ underneath the skin, but it’s my opinion that (although lovely) the ass would have been better if made to be softer.

The front of her thighs also have a nice softness to them (making for a nice ‘lap pillow’)

9.jpg
10.jpg

The hands initially appear great, continuing the trend of intricately painted details. I noticed some parts of her body are ‘glossier’ than others, which I’m not sure are intended but it’s a minimal issue (especially when she’s freshly powdered)

To be critical, the fingers are (in my opinion) are too skinny. The articulation is adequate, as they bend at each joint of the finger. However, I don’t believe the fingers can be rotated by the base, leading to them overlapping each other unnaturally in ‘closed fist’ poses. For future Zelex creations, I would suggest they thicken the fingers (and if possible, add some rotation to the base of each finger). Overall however, the hands serve good purpose (and holding her hand does feel immersive enough)

The fingernails in the promotional photos did not impress me, and I expected to replace them after she arrived. HOWEVER, they look pretty good in person, so my worries were unfounded there :)

11.jpg
12.jpg

I was initially unsure about the 'standing bolts' feet, until I was convinced otherwise by the customer support agent. The bolts do not bother me as much as I thought they would in person. I unscrewed one out of curiosity, and was surprised to find that the silicone of her feet is in pretty good condition anyway. The silicone cut hole is smaller than the bolt, and appeared to ‘close up’ and mostly hide the bolt hole. (EDIT: I've added photo's of the bolt holes in next post)

Her toes are not articulated (I assume due to high risk of damage/wires protruding?). The toes are ‘jiggly’ and soft (maybe a little too much) but regardless, they are decent.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST >>>
What size clothes does she wear?

U71589
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by U71589 »

SinfulComforts wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:45 pm Hello everyone! I’m new here and I apologize in advance if I (unintendedly) break any rules 🙂

My first doll arrived a few days ago, and I wish to share my wonderful experience (and photos) so far!

I hope for this to be a ‘master thread’ of all my future content, where I post photoshoots (as well as my other projects/crafts involving my new Zelex beauty)

I ordered from ‘Cloud Climax’ and their customer service was superb. The support assistant was particularly knowledgeable about dolls (I expected that he had a personal interest) and was refreshingly genuine during our interactions.

I did not receive factory images (I assume because the SLE range are preconfigured and stored in bulk) but I did receive warehouse pictures (let me know if you want to see those pics, and I will post them)

THE UNBOXING

The box was heavy as expected (this doll itself weighs 37kg), and the box dimensions are 156[L] x 33[H] x 47[D] cm. The packaging was very discreet.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Very cozy! She’s all wrapped up nicely with a soft blanket and fleece lining. There are plenty of Styrofoam blocks reinforcing the doll, and a thick plastic plate at the top to protect her neck.

3.jpg

There’s immediate instructions for removing the doll safely from the box, as well as a smaller box of goodies. Unfortunately, a ‘electric orifice warming’ device was mentioned in the guidebook, but was missing from the contents (but I wasn’t too bothered about this).

A basic string-tied white bikini was provided, but I was not impressed with its quality (scratchy, thin material).

This was also not a problem for me, as I couldn't help but purchase many different clothing items prior to her arrival (I'm not advocating for anyone to do this unless you are confident of the dolls measurements)

4.jpg

The face has a custom (and hilarious) Styrofoam cover, to protect the eyes and nose. It reminded me of the [Prisoner Iron Mask] from Elden Ring... Pulling this off revealed an eerily beautiful sight.

5.jpg

I’m not exaggerating to say that seeing her face in person was surreal, as the sculpt is spectacular to see in person… Photos don’t quite capture the craftsmanship, and it was initially an unusual feeling to see her hyper-realistic eyes staring back at me. The skin of her face is squishy (yet realistically firm). Tugging on her ears, nose and lips is satisfying. I worried her face would be too firm, but the skin is perfect.

Her teeth/gums are also silicone, spongy but not too hard, and casted with a glossy mould release (allowing for a nice ‘wet look’ to the teeth and gums) Both upper and lower teeth are removable separately.

Eyebrows are painted on and look great, and the eyelashes are firmly attached to the head (she has accidentally rolled onto her face a few times already on the bed, and no damage has occurred)

The mechanics of the eyes are very cool. You can press on them with a ‘spring’ action to allow rotation of the eye, and release to hold that gaze.

She also has a 3D corneal ‘bump’ for realism, so the eye isn’t just a simple sphere.

I neglected to take pictures of her still in the box (I suppose the fairness of her alluring head distracted me...) But I followed the provided instructions to pose her limbs safely before lifting her onto the bed.

6.jpg

I had been casually weight-lifting during the weeks prior, and I’m glad I did so! I’m a reasonably small/weak guy (5’5 feet inches) and getting her out of the box was (expectedly) quite a feat.

For anyone else looking to purchase a Zelex SLE doll (or any heavy doll), please listen carefully to the other (much more experienced than I) members on this forum when they tell you that ‘Doll Weight’ is the first consideration when purchasing a doll. I can easily see how the weight of a Zelex SLE doll can be a deal-breaker and ruin someone's experience of love dolls.

This weight is definitely not something you can throw around passionately on the bed during sex… It’s quite an effort to repose her, even if you just want to flip her on her back.

For me personally, I purchased the doll primarily as a means to express my creative desires to dress her, (and generally appreciate her beauty/presence). Whereas sexual intimacy was my secondary concern (but still obviously a major contributing factor to the purchase ^_^’)

I am quite a submissive lover in general, so I actually enjoy the feeling of her weight, and do not mind taking the time/effort required for an enjoyable experience with her. Already after a few days, I am becoming more efficient in posing her and learning how to control her weight.

7.jpg

The breasts look and feel amazing… They are very soft and jiggly due to the gel layer, and have crazy painted details like blue veins etc…

Her genitals look incredible, with her vaginal internals having a bumpy texture, and her rectum having a spiraled ribbed texture. Neither of the textures feel ‘cheap/half-assed’, both are a great cast.

She unexpectedly has a significant ‘fupa’ (fat deposit above the pussy), which I personally love (fun to squish) but may not be to everyone's taste. (I’ll try get a picture of this during a future photoshoot)

8.jpg

After feeling the breasts, her ass feels firmer than I anticipated… They do indeed have the same ‘gel layer’ underneath the skin, but it’s my opinion that (although lovely) the ass would have been better if made to be softer.

The front of her thighs also have a nice softness to them (making for a nice ‘lap pillow’)

9.jpg
10.jpg

The hands initially appear great, continuing the trend of intricately painted details. I noticed some parts of her body are ‘glossier’ than others, which I’m not sure are intended but it’s a minimal issue (especially when she’s freshly powdered)

To be critical, the fingers are (in my opinion) are too skinny. The articulation is adequate, as they bend at each joint of the finger. However, I don’t believe the fingers can be rotated by the base, leading to them overlapping each other unnaturally in ‘closed fist’ poses. For future Zelex creations, I would suggest they thicken the fingers (and if possible, add some rotation to the base of each finger). Overall however, the hands serve good purpose (and holding her hand does feel immersive enough)

The fingernails in the promotional photos did not impress me, and I expected to replace them after she arrived. HOWEVER, they look pretty good in person, so my worries were unfounded there :)

11.jpg
12.jpg

I was initially unsure about the 'standing bolts' feet, until I was convinced otherwise by the customer support agent. The bolts do not bother me as much as I thought they would in person. I unscrewed one out of curiosity, and was surprised to find that the silicone of her feet is in pretty good condition anyway. The silicone cut hole is smaller than the bolt, and appeared to ‘close up’ and mostly hide the bolt hole. (EDIT: I've added photo's of the bolt holes in next post)

Her toes are not articulated (I assume due to high risk of damage/wires protruding?). The toes are ‘jiggly’ and soft (maybe a little too much) but regardless, they are decent.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST >>>
What size clothes does she wear?

Canadianman2024

Post by Canadianman2024 »

Hi there what a fantastic review and gorgeous doll!! I am curious as I want to order one but also plan on clothes. What size of clothes does she wear, bra, panties etc?? If you so could help me please.

INFORMATIONS