Starpery.com

Starpery LHP

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Cb_bs
Apprentice
Apprentice

Starpery LHP

Post by Cb_bs »

Hey Starpery!

After browsing so much information about your doll collections, why don’t u list your all dolls LHP separately? LHP pic is really important for us consumers to choose dolls.
Pls… no one will waste time to search for those pics like me :shakefist:

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Starpery LHP

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Cb_bs wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:25 am Hey Starpery!

After browsing so much information about your doll collections, why don’t u list your all dolls LHP separately? LHP pic is really important for us consumers to choose dolls.
I have collected most of these over the years - is there one you're after?
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Cb_bs
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cb_bs »

Silicone Lovers wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:27 pm

I have collected most of these over the years - is there one you're after?
You are all heart! :angel: I already found the LHP pics of my wish list dolls. This is a suggestion to starpery…. Most brands list their dolls LHP to consumers and make it much easier for customers to choose. Although starpery has great dolls and great LHP…

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Yes you're right they actually do, Im not sure why they don't show it off, its a big selling point! :) I remember when they started out and I asked for LHP pics I was thinking ??? omg why aren't you demonstrating this in the photos - people want to see this. After that, they did show it in a few photoshoots, but not consistently sadly. I believe they changed photographers and maybe he didnt get the message haha.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Starpery Manager »

Dear Cb_bs, thanks for your suggestion!
We will share all doll LHP pics later. :glou:

cpuuu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cpuuu »

Sorry to play the bad guy again. But starpery uses this forum mainly for product marketing and sales. But customer questions are early answered.

The LHP on my starpery 171A is painful. Doggy style sex is more or less not possible.
Besides, the oral entry is far to small for the average penis size.

Besides this, the realism of starpery dolls is excellent.

chris0113
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chris0113 »

cpuuu wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 4:57 pm Sorry to play the bad guy again. But starpery uses this forum mainly for product marketing and sales. But customer questions are early answered.

The LHP on my starpery 171A is painful. Doggy style sex is more or less not possible.
Besides, the oral entry is far to small for the average penis size.

Besides this, the realism of starpery dolls is excellent.
How soft is their LH? I love starperys models but I hear they suck for naughty time.

INFORMATIONS