R&D

Gadjitz Love Doll Optometry is dedicated to giving your doll the personality both you and your doll want and more importantly deserve. We specialize in hand crafted doll eyes. Our premade stock is sized to fit most standard sized love dolls, if there is a specific size or look you want we also customize!
Gadjitz
VENDOR
VENDOR

R&D

Post by Gadjitz »

This forum is placed here for any enthusiastic doll owners that want to share their thoughts as well as any ideas for the future of what they may like to see us have readily available. One forum member suggested vampire teeth. So I'm going to ask. What does everyone else think? Is this a good idea?
Sex Doll Optometrist
Available Stock visit our forum below
viewtopic.php?p=2537981#p2537981
Currently available designs
viewtopic.php?p=2541538#p2541538
Need a fitting room? Looking for something in Particular?
Click Here and Let's Chat!

Obi2Kanobi

Re: R&D

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

XTdoll has "interactive legs", but I'd like to see something with the hands or arms. I'd love to be able to receive a back scratch or something. Or maybe have her arm move back n forth while grabbing your junk?
"Interactive arms"?

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

I think that XT's "interactive legs" should work with "Interactive shoulders," especially for the doggy position. This way, her entire body would rock back and forth. It will also do what you suggested, Obi2...
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Obi2Kanobi

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

"Shoulders" is the correct word, thanks. But yeah that's also a good point, she could have her hands on a surface and would rock her whole body back n forth. Good thinking!

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

I frankly think that someone needs to revisit the entire joint model and come up with something better. Something that it easier to bend, but then stays in place hard (or springy, like the IFL).

Gadjitz
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Gadjitz »

I love the enthusiasm. I should have been more informative. This is R&D for Gadjitz Love Doll Optometry, we are looking into more accessories that we could offer enthusiastic doll owners
Sex Doll Optometrist

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

So, are you asking only about eye-related items? You asked about teeth initially? What else would you consider? How about electronics?

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Well, both Coeros and MF Creations are already established sources for innovative and useful doll accessories, so they are your main competitors. I would think that you’d be most successful if you can offer something that those existing stores don’t supply (or something similar to what they have, but way cheaper or better).

Sticking with the theme of “optometry,” there are a lot of aftermarket eyes already out there. The best, most innovative, and the only such eyes I would buy are the EME’s from MannequinFan (mine are actually in the mail right now). At a glance, the eyes you make are basically the same as the stock eyes that come with most dolls directly from the factory. The MF eyes are unique because they make an attempt to fix the fundamental problems with the stock design (most notably, the difficulty of positioning the eyes).

If you created a cheaper or better eye design that is similarly easy to move, I’d be interested to try it out. Otherwise, I’ll stick with MF eyes and/or the stock eyes that come with the doll.
💜 Harley's birthday party, his MF EME review, and more can be found on his thread 💜
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

Gadjitz
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Gadjitz »

I can make them full round. Also we offer custom designs. I am in partnership with a few artists on top of myself to be able to make any custom eye designs anyone would want and offered more durable, manufactured in America and at a fraction of cost. I am looking into items such as vampire teeth, jewelry, glasses, trinkets for the hands and feet. Optometry and custom eye designs are our primary however we aim to have a full range of accessories available as well for the members of TDF. As far as mechanical and electronics unless someone is looking for an exoskeleton to control their doll we do not believe it is our place to tinker with a manufacturers design of a doll, disassemble and remake it to offer it to the public.
Sex Doll Optometrist

INFORMATIONS