zelex.com.cn

Zelex heads. GE95 or GE95-1 vs GE95-2 vs GE53

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Zelex heads. GE95 or GE95-1 vs GE95-2 vs GE53

Post by Silicone Lovers »

rubherkitty wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:23 am Thanks Nick.

On the non moveable jaw heads, is the mouth open at all and how deep?
Like could I stick a cigarette or candy sucker in the mouth?
Could I insert a finger into the mouth?

Thanks again for the help...
RK :thumbs_up:
Hey! No worries :)

If you choose 'soft head' on the non movable jaw heads, there is an oral chamber and you can stretch the mouth open for use of oral sex etc, so yep you can definitely pop a cigarette or lollipop in there. If you choose hard head, or implanted hair on these, you wont be able to do that.

Little visual for you below with soft head non-movable jaw!
1642871586797076.mp4
(2.14 MiB) Downloaded 11 times
If you compare it to the movable jaw/ROS video from gamelady on this page here you'll see its a bit different for the movable jaw heads, there's not so much bulge. But either way they both work!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Cb_bs
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cb_bs »

Silicone Lovers wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:10 pm
tusyok wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:57 pm Sorry for necroposting, between
GE53 and GE95 is it better to choose GE95 (since it has a movable jaw), right?
Thanks for any advice.
Ge53 - non movable jaw
Ge95 - movable jaw

-1, -2, -3 configurations in Zelex heads are purely makeup/aesthetic, and have no physical changes. It just allows a customer to say "i want it like this" without having to link to a doll. With the inspiration ones it had a lot to do with the weird eyebrows since a lot of people didnt like them.

The reason people still pick GE53 over GE95 is that they dont want the mouth slightly opened and there is slight physical differences to accommodate the jaw hinge. The GE95 is going to be a soft head, which means no implanted hair, and makeup wont last as longer, soft heads also tend to be a bit more oily. GE53 can have the choice of hard head for a more realistic look and allow for implanted hair. You can also order the GE53 in soft head, without movable jaw, but in most cases if youre looking for oral you will choose GE95.

Hope that helps!

Nick
👍👍thx Nick! Can soft head add hair transplants? This is my only question now.

tusyok
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by tusyok »

That was very helpful, thank you, Nick!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks for the videos!

RK :D :thumbs_up:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Cb_bs wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:14 am 👍👍thx Nick! Can soft head add hair transplants? This is my only question now.
You're welcome guys!

You can request implanted on soft, but its not recommended - soft head will just pull out super easy. There's no hair root to keep hair in, so the only thing keeping the hair in the head is the firmness of the silicone. For soft head it is way better to go with wig. Some factories will allow you to do it and others just wont.

Eyebrows/eyelashes implanted should do OK if you are careful putting clothes on/off and just generally avoid rubbing or touching them. I would recommend requesting this over the makeup just for the realism - you can always add makeup if they happened to fall out.

Some factories like Irontech and Starpery make their ROS heads firmer than soft head, and you can implant on those with marginally more success rate. However they still dont recommend it, and nor do we! We had a couple of those with way too much hair loss so we removed the option from our site.

Nick
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

INFORMATIONS