zelex.com.cn

ZELEX INSPIRATION Series Introduces Ultra-Soft Silicone Option

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
KKFun

Re: ZELEX INSPIRATION Series Introduces Ultra-Soft Silicone Option

Post by KKFun »

anatoly wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:01 pm
KKFun wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:06 pm Thanks anatoly. I did some comparisons between SLE and the original Inspiration Series in the following thread. Yeah, it will be very interesting to put all 3 together to do more comparisons. My order was placed about 3 weeks ago, so it would be anytime soon. :glou:
viewtopic.php?t=173051&start=180

IMHO, SLE is already way better than TPE. And the ZELEX SLE is inexpensive too relatively to TPE. Plus, it is ready to ship. Unless you have a special reason for TPE, the SLE can cover from the entry-level to high-end photography models. Full silicone dolls used to be at least double the price of TPE, not anymore. :D
My goal is to get a doll that squeezes/feels good. I'm not interested in photography at all. That's why I'm still looking at TPE -- it seems like guys who get TPE are not really doing photography but getting dolls for performance.

SLE sounds like it could have the squeeze/touch like TPE, but it also has the benefits of silicone. My only holdup with SLE models is that none of them has my preferred body type, and that's how I end up looking at ultra-soft Inspiration -- they have several body types I like.
I notice that SLE is everything and much more than TPE, yet in a similar price range. The community also noticed ZELEX recently removed the TPE line from their website too.

Jugo wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:40 pm
KKFun wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:27 pm I received some DMs asking about the ultra soft option. Hopefully, my order will be ready soon so I can write a full review to compare with the original Inspiration Series and the SLE and ultra soft Inspiration Series.

I am very happy with the SLE softness already, 10% softer than SLE, I cannot imagine that!!!
I am waiting for an ultra soft as well. Have you received your factory photos yet?

Not yet, but will be soon I guess. 8)

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

KKFun wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:29 pm
KKFun wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:27 pm I received some DMs asking about the ultra soft option. Hopefully, my order will be ready soon so I can write a full review to compare with the original Inspiration Series and the SLE and ultra soft Inspiration Series.

I am very happy with the SLE softness already, 10% softer than SLE, I cannot imagine that!!!
I am waiting for an ultra soft as well. Have you received your factory photos yet?

If you hear from them, please post your factory photos. Zelex told me that my doll is in production but that they were busy producing SLEs as well.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Jugo wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:23 pm

If you hear from them, please post your factory photos. Zelex told me that my doll is in production but that they were busy producing SLEs as well.

Sure thing, I also guess SLE is their best seller right now, the attractive price and the short delivery time, cannot be beaten. Not to mention the high quality and best customer service in the industry. :glou:

ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ZelexDoll »

chris0113 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:46 pm Zelex: I too am very interested in your dolls, but am unsure of the weight listings. Are the weights of your inspiration series listed on your site before or after weight reduction?
The weight is after weight.
Announcement: Sincerely seeking agents from all over the world.

Contact us:
Email for pre- and post-sales enquiries: service@zelexdoll.com
Email for business cooperation: contact@zelexdoll.com
Official Store: www.zelexdoll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zelex2020
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zelex.china.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zelexdoll/

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

I received the factory photos from ZELEX. She is on her way home now.

My review thread
viewtopic.php?t=180719

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

KKFun wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:43 am

I received the factory photos from ZELEX. She is on her way home now.

My review thread
viewtopic.php?t=180719
Thanks, hope that means mine is not far off. She looks gorgeous, I'm getting the same model but with the GE03-1 head and in Asian style.

INFORMATIONS