www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech full silicone Rose 162cm - dark tan

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
WithlovefromBelgium

Irontech full silicone Rose 162cm - dark tan

Post by WithlovefromBelgium »

No vacation this year and all for love. Also this year all the vacation money is going to Irontech in China. We are calling her Lisa... Lovely Lisa.

She will be ordered today from Irontech through the people of Eurodolls in The Netherlands. We wish her all the best and a good trip home.

:glou: :multi: :angel:

The adventures of my girls: viewtopic.php?t=157070

Lingerie party:
viewtopic.php?t=157070&start=1699

Alessandra4Ever
Doll
Doll

Re: Irontech full silicone Rose 162cm - dark tan

Post by Alessandra4Ever »

We don't have birthdays in June and July. So, Lisa will join us in this wonderful party year for us.

And Lisa, You'll never walk alone. We all wish you a good and safe trip home. Lots of love, Alessandra.

:smilecolros: :smilecolros:
This is our world on TDF. We love to celebrate together. Do you want to join us? Visit our topic and become friends.
viewtopic.php?t=157070

Lovely_Katrina
Doll
Doll

Post by Lovely_Katrina »

Oh Lisa, you will be my best friend in the future. We are both dark tan and both full silicone from Irontech. My birthday is in January and yours is in the spring/summer. It's going to be so much fun. Have a nice trip to the Netherlands and Belgium. Lots of love, Katrina.

This is me:

:glou: :multi: :angel:
I belong to WithLoveFromBelgium main account

WithlovefromBelgium

Post by WithlovefromBelgium »

The Irontech name Rose, yes, it is reminiscent of those wonderful romantic film moments from the famous film. One day I will be 90 years old, and I will be able to think back to Rose who once was there. For now I wish her a wonderful trip to the Netherlands and Belgium and then many wonderful years in our house with lots of love and happiness.

Lisa_Rose.jpg
Lisa_Rose.jpg (576.32 KiB) Viewed 242 times
The adventures of my girls: viewtopic.php?t=157070

Lingerie party:
viewtopic.php?t=157070&start=1699

INFORMATIONS