betterlovedoll.com

Say hello to Püppi!

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Shiranui Gen-An

Re: Say hello to Püppi!

Post by Shiranui Gen-An »

Fortunately, what I thought were bleached out stains from the acne cream on her clothes were only the remains of the cream itself, and I could simply wipe them away without any residues. So I'm on a new shooting right now, the one that I initially had in mind a couple of weeks ago. Stay tuned! :wink:

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Looks like it will be a good one :thumbs_up:

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• I like the looks of where this is going, interesting concept!!
    She looks as beautiful as ever, LUV that hat, very elegant.

Shiranui Gen-An

I did another two poses today... this one is not going to be as elaborate as the previous shootings, because I'm running out of energy. As much as I like doing this, my back hurts so bad that I cannot ignore it. So even if it's not one of the bigger shootings, it will take some time. There have also been a couple of repairs I had to do, because when I switched her to Mausi for the last story, she fell over again, sideways this time, and now her hand is pretty battered, and she has bruises all over her body. Mausi has bad karma, I'm afraid. It's starting to become less fun and more work at the moment. But the poses I did today are still exciting enough for me to continue, it's just that I can't take all the pain anymore that I get from moving her around and changing poses.
No teaser this time, because otherwise I might spoil the best pose so far, and I want to present something that you didn't already know in the end (at least not completely). Actually, you've already seen too much, because I thought I wouldn't do this anymore, and now there's not much more to come. ;)

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

Hey buddy,
Sorry to hear about what happened to Püppi after falling over..
Happened to me plenty of times so I know what that's like..
Also sorry to hear about all the pain you are probably enduring with the back issues, I definitely know what that's like!
I had the same thoughts many times along the way, it's more like hard work than fun..
It sure does seem that way sometimes, but I always got over it and soon rekindled the passion and enjoyment of doing it..

Shiranui Gen-An

GraFXman wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:36 pm Hey buddy,
Sorry to hear about what happened to Püppi after falling over..
Happened to me plenty of times so I know what that's like..
Also sorry to hear about all the pain you are probably enduring with the back issues, I definitely know what that's like!
I had the same thoughts many times along the way, it's more like hard work than fun..
It sure does seem that way sometimes, but I always got over it and soon rekindled the passion and enjoyment of doing it..
Sorry to hear about your struggles, but thanks for sharing it. Good to know I'm not the only one. ;)
Made some pics again today, still not able to do more than 2-3 poses at a time, but I think I can share another picture that doesn't reveal too much. Stay tuned!

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flyer »

A very beautiful pose indeed :multi: :angel: :multi:

Black lace is amazing :B-fly: :eggface: :B-fly: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I am burning with impatience :onfire: :multi: :onfire:

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Excellent posing, the model-type cropping really gives it the extra wow..

No hurry mate, take your time, take care of yourself first, we’ll be waiting patiently to see what sexy pose Püppi comes up with next..

Shiranui Gen-An

It's been more than a week since I last took some photos... but today I finally got to it again, and we're getting somewhere... still not finished, but close to it.

ps. It's getting more and more sophisticated... I wasn't planning that, but I already did more poses than I thought it would take, and I'm still not done yet. But I won't do much more now, most of it is captured, and I have to make an end somewhere. Stay tuned!

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

Love your style brother!
Very well done, the hat looks great and is a fabulous accent to her natural beauty, excellent!!
Great, staying tuned!!
Take care of yourself, until soon then!!

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

GraFXman wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:56 pm Love your style brother!
Very well done, the hat looks great and is a fabulous accent to her natural beauty, excellent!!
Seconded. Can't say more until we see the whole set.

Shiranui Gen-An

the living tribunal wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:16 am
GraFXman wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:56 pm Love your style brother!
Seconded. Can't say more until we see the whole set.
Thank you both! You will see it soon, all pictures are taken. Sorting them out might take another week, though (hopefully less). ;)

Scatterling
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Scatterling »

Yo Shiranui, I'm new around here and found your thread via the 'unread posts' - so now I got to enjoy some 8 months of "Püppi and Mausi" content all in one go. :D

I don't have a doll yet, but I can imagine how much effort it must be to haul a 33 kg doll into various poses, change outfits, probably correct small details a dozen times for the "right" pic, then do it all over for the next pose/outfit. The results speak for themselves tho, nice work! :thumbs_up:

Got a good chuckle out of the "fashion photo story", way to put the proper "Püppi" character into narration. :lol: And damn, that "black skirt with white corded top" combo does look killer on her. 8O Then again, pretty much any outfit does, you could throw the proverbial Kartoffelsack over her and she would still look stunning. :lol:

I did enjoy the "bathroom set" and the more unusual shots/poses/activities too (and yeah I noticed the mock "swirling skirt" shot and was like "oh, did he use a vent or smth for that?").

As for the girls, at first I thought "ah, good choice on the #398 head, and with that body - what an absolute hottie, especially whenever she throws her arms over her head showing off her, uhm, ass-ets" :razz: and I was a bit dismissive about Mausi, like "eh, the 398 is the clear winner here". Buuut you managed to really give Mausi her own and also very alluring appeal, as you said a more, let's say dignified, but still naturally erotic vibe. Also very hot in her own way (funnily enough, I once was with a girl who was kinda like that).

And I gotta say, one thing that to me really kicks the attractiveness into high gear for both your gals is that luscious, long hair! 8O Where did you get that dark wig - it's gotta go on my shortlist! :!:

Shiranui Gen-An

Scatterling wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:18 pm Yo Shiranui, I'm new around here and found your thread via the 'unread posts' - so now I got to enjoy some 8 months of "Püppi and Mausi" content all in one go. :D

I don't have a doll yet, but I can imagine how much effort it must be to haul a 33 kg doll into various poses, change outfits, probably correct small details a dozen times for the "right" pic, then do it all over for the next pose/outfit. The results speak for themselves tho, nice work! :thumbs_up:

Got a good chuckle out of the "fashion photo story", way to put the proper "Püppi" character into narration. :lol: And damn, that "black skirt with white corded top" combo does look killer on her. 8O Then again, pretty much any outfit does, you could throw the proverbial Kartoffelsack over her and she would still look stunning. :lol:

I did enjoy the "bathroom set" and the more unusual shots/poses/activities too (and yeah I noticed the mock "swirling skirt" shot and was like "oh, did he use a vent or smth for that?").

As for the girls, at first I thought "ah, good choice on the #398 head, and with that body - what an absolute hottie, especially whenever she throws her arms over her head showing off her, uhm, ass-ets" :razz: and I was a bit dismissive about Mausi, like "eh, the 398 is the clear winner here". Buuut you managed to really give Mausi her own and also very alluring appeal, as you said a more, let's say dignified, but still naturally erotic vibe. Also very hot in her own way (funnily enough, I once was with a girl who was kinda like that).

And I gotta say, one thing that to me really kicks the attractiveness into high gear for both your gals is that luscious, long hair! 8O Where did you get that dark wig - it's gotta go on my shortlist! :!:
Thanks for all these nice words, it really makes me happy when someone actually notices what's behind all those pictures. And I'm especially glad if someone likes the storytelling too. I try to bring these dolls to life, that's why I try to pose them in a (possibly) natural way and make up some stories around the pictures. What you call the "fashion photo story" was the first time that I actually had an idea of how to tell the story while I was shooting. Glad you like it!
And yeah, I used a stand-up fan that I laid on the ground for that swirling skirt shot. :D
I'm also pleased to hear that you gave Mausi a chance. Püppi is definitely the favorite of most people here, and she also is my first choice, and Mausi just came with the package, if you will... there was a 2nd head for free in that offer. ;) To me this choice was not as clear as for the #398 (which blew me away just like you when I saw it), and I even had a different head ordered at first, but changed it after placing the order. And when it finally arrived, I was happy that I had changed my mind. I think she really has a natural beauty that doesn't need any makeup or cosmetics at all, and that's why I created her character to be more decent and naturally alluring without teasing too offensively like Püppi would. I like this variety and the contrast, and I'm glad you like it too! :multi:

At last, let me answer your question: The wig came with the model that I chose when I ordered the doll. It's from WM Doll and belongs to the model. Most vendors let you choose a different wig when you place your order, but in my case, it was the original hairstyle. I just changed the body type from 160 A to 166 C (which was a long thinking process, because the commercial pics look absolutely stunning with the 160 A body). But the wig was included, and they also included a 2nd wig for the 2nd head, so I have two similar wigs now (the models I chose from the website happen to share the same wig). I even bought hair curlers in order to get some wavy hair for Püppi, so they don't look too much alike. So if you decide to get one of those dolls for yourself, prepare to spend a good amount of money for girl stuff as well. Curlers, fingernails, eyelashes, makeup, baby oil and powder for the skin, and of course hundreds of clothes and accessories. Those dolls are just as demanding as real girls in that regard. :D

Scatterling
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Scatterling »

Shiranui Gen-An wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:25 pmAnd yeah, I used a stand-up fan that I laid on the ground for that swirling skirt shot. :D
Marilyn Monroe vibes! :D
there was a 2nd head for free in that offer. ;) [...] The wig came with the model that I chose when I ordered the doll. [...] (the models I chose from the website happen to share the same wig)
Ah, I think I know where you ordered them, then. 8)
Cool cool, I didn't expect a standard, included-with-the-doll wig to look so nice!
So if you decide to get one of those dolls for yourself, prepare to spend a good amount of money for girl stuff as well. Curlers, fingernails, eyelashes, makeup, baby oil and powder for the skin, and of course hundreds of clothes and accessories. Those dolls are just as demanding as real girls in that regard. :D
Yeeaah, that's the main thing I'm unsure whether I'm really up for - the expense isn't so much the issue, but the frequent care & maintenance. :painting: Plus the fear that despite best efforts, a doll might only last a couple years - or take damage earlier with just a little bit of bad luck or a moment of carelessness. My heart kinda sank when I read about the first faceplant incident on Mausi's part; that's gotta suck. She came back tho! :multi:

INFORMATIONS