realsexdoll.com

My gorgeous new Kimmi Lovecok

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My gorgeous new Kimmi Lovecok

Post by genesis218 »

I finally finished modifying my new Kimmi air babe. I have at least 20 hours in modifying her. All her seams are strengthened with three coats of Loctite vinyl fabric plastic flexible adhesive. Her lower legs are strengthened with Amazing Goop adhesive so she can stand on her own. I use VIP repair adhesive for her nipples so they stay attached. This doll came with an ugly pussy/asshole insert, so I eliminated that and installed a surface mounted pussy & asshole from an old doll and glued them on with the Amazing Goop adhesive. I installed long fake fingernails and long eye lashes. I changed the eye color to blue with Tamiya acrylic paint. I cut all her original hair off and installed a beautiful long blonde wig. I also permanently glue her arms in place so they don’t move our pop out and fill in the ugly gap with Amazing Goop. The last picture is her smiling in her new satin pajamas. And some perfume and she is ready to romance in bed.
Attachments
IMG_0813.jpeg
IMG_0813.jpeg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 834 times
IMG_0821.jpeg
IMG_0821.jpeg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 834 times
IMG_0817.jpeg
IMG_0817.jpeg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 834 times
IMG_0819.jpeg
IMG_0819.jpeg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 834 times
IMG_0824.jpeg
IMG_0824.jpeg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 834 times
IMG_0832.jpeg
IMG_0832.jpeg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 834 times

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My gorgeous new Kimmi Lovecok

Post by genesis218 »

I just had to buy her some jewelry being she always makes me happy and puts a big smile on my face.
Attachments
IMG_0881.jpeg
IMG_0881.jpeg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 567 times

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

She looks very very nice. How tall is the doll BTW, she looks relatively tall in the photos.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Five foot two.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great stuff - G218 - :thumbs_up:

Your "Kimmi" is wonderful - :angel:

I know everyone is different - but I find the NMC legacy the prefect size, I have a Daio Shi super babe that is a full 170CM tall - and she just seems out of sorts as compared to Kimmi/ Natalie / Cayenne - these air babes are simply the best in the inflata babe world

Sure/ sure - some air babes do it better than others - however these NMC legacy air babes are/ were the pinacol of air babe technology

Best of luck G218 with Kimmi may she live on forever :angel:

Stay inflated

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Thanks yorktown. They are the most realistic of the air babe out there but sadly just not available anymore. I’m just lucky to have four of them and lucky to have boughten the last two just lately from overseas. The photo I’m showing is the three of them that currently have the breath of life in them. The one on the left is the oldest at 4+ years with only 2 or 3 bouts of depression during that time. The one on the right I’ve had for 2+ years and the one in the middle is the newest to the family. After all the countless modifications I did to her, she is pretty much bullet proof for at least four years. What’s interesting is the slight differences in them like a bigger booty on the oldest one, not such of a booty on the 2 year old and wonderful big breasts on the new one. There are also slight differences in the heads with all of them having that beautiful smile but the newest one showing her teeth. Well until they come out with a truly lightweight doll and I’ve tried them all, I’ll be romancing my air babes. Hope you guys have a great summer.
Attachments
IMG_0865.jpeg
IMG_0865.jpeg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 399 times

Poly Skipper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Poly Skipper »

Nice. That's a lot of mods..
Reminds me of my Hannah Harper doll.

Why would you glue in the inserts?

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Lots of mods especially at the seams make her last for years without ever really adding air to the doll. I don't use the original ugly two hole barbell looking insert. I use the old style separate single hole surface mounted inserts from an old doll and I glue them in place of the original barbell insert. I don't use the doll for sex so it doesn't matter if the inserts don't connect together. She is mainly my sleeping partner.

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

genesis218 wrote:
I changed the eye color to blue with Tamiya acrylic paint.
💗💗💗 :glou:
Tamiya Acrylic Paint, 01.jpg
Tamiya Acrylic Paint, 01.jpg (447.67 KiB) Viewed 201 times

INFORMATIONS