https://www.coeros.com/

Sex Doll Vibration Moaning Sound Generator

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sex Doll Vibration Moaning Sound Generator

Post by Socratus »

RDA wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:38 pm
Socratus wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:45 am Well there is a little video demonstration on the website.

The only thing that bugs me is it uses the word `God`(OMG) in it. Yes, it won't bother 99% of people - that's a me personal thing, but I don't like it when that word is used in such things. A pity...

(I don't like the word `Fuck` being used either, but I didn't hear it say that).
I concur completely, but I'll be switching the language to Mandarin, so it won't be an issue for me. I just ordered one today, and will post a review when I've tried it out.
Cheers.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubaruFoz »

Socratus wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:45 am Well there is a little video demonstration on the website.

The only thing that bugs me is it uses the word `God`(OMG) in it. Yes, it won't bother 99% of people - that's a me personal thing, but I don't like it when that word is used in such things. A pity...

(I don't like the word `Fuck` being used either, but I didn't hear it say that).
I concur completely, but I'll be switching the language to Mandarin, so it won't be an issue for me. I just ordered one today, and will post a review when I've tried it out.
Any update on the review? Trying to decide if i should buy one.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

SubaruFoz wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:56 pm

Hello, do you have any specific questions about the Moaning Sound Generator? I can help answer them for you.
:glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubaruFoz »

Coeros wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:44 pm
SubaruFoz wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:56 pm

Hello, do you have any specific questions about the Moaning Sound Generator? I can help answer them for you.
:glou:
I'm not sure how to word it, but does it have a seamless loop or does it have a clear start/stop? I watched your video but it isn't long enough to help me make a decision.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

And I would add one more question: is the recording fixed, or does it change (volume, pitch, etc) as a result of the vibrations? For example, if the vibrations are stronger or faster, does it sound differently? (Emily wants to know…)
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubaruFoz »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:29 pm And I would add one more question: is the recording fixed, or does it change (volume, pitch, etc) as a result of the vibrations? For example, if the vibrations are stronger or faster, does it sound differently? (Emily wants to know…)
What this guy said. I'd love to make my doll a little more alive but not if it's more gimmicky than a usable product.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

SubaruFoz wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:35 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:29 pm And I would add one more question: is the recording fixed, or does it change (volume, pitch, etc) as a result of the vibrations? For example, if the vibrations are stronger or faster, does it sound differently? (Emily wants to know…)
What this guy said. I'd love to make my doll a little more alive but not if it's more gimmicky than a usable product.
Hello, the Vibration Moaning Sound Generator is not that sophisticated. It is a component of the previous doll's sound feature. The recording is fixed, but the Sex Doll Moaning Sound Generator can be activated either through a switch or by sensing vibrations.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS