www.xtdoll.com

Which Style breast is your favorite?

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Which Style breast is your favorite?

Post by Justinpassinthru »

horrorhorry wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:23 pm
XTDoll wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:58 am
blacknblueballs69 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:06 pm
DollCommander wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:57 pm
horrorhorry wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:20 pm
blacknblueballs69 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:36 pm XTDoll - any word on if these big beautiful boobies will be put into production? :whistle:

Yea these are glorious, :twisted: I really like the shape on these, wow great work .... any more info on this XT ??
Also don't forget a nice butt and "good LHP" :razz:
So refreshing compared to the round balloon shape on most other dolls. Shapely, succulent and extremely feminine. XT you would be wise to develop this design further, but yes..good LHP and proper silicone hole sizing will make or break any attempt. Take your time and consult with real world users before commiting to a final design.
XTDoll have been suspiciously quiet and tight lipped in regards to these magnificent mammaries. Judging by the amount of reposts of the pic and just the general enthusiasm from forum members XTDoll would be silly not to put them into production.
The path is taken step by step. When we have a good idea, we hope to consider everything. Make things go smoothly and not get stuck. We won't change what we planned. We will finish her eventually. Thanks,blacknblueballs69.
We'll catch up. and will be announced. :glou:

That's great news,
You have something magical here, a piece of art, cant wait :D
Agreed!

I would add in case no one has said it: the shape is perfect but I would prefer them slightly smaller.

As is, they would add unnecessary weight to the doll and give off the appearance that they would break the poor girl's back. I think breasts this shape should be a handful, at most.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:31 pm
horrorhorry wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:23 pm
XTDoll wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:58 am
blacknblueballs69 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:06 pm
DollCommander wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:57 pm
horrorhorry wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:20 pm

Yea these are glorious, :twisted: I really like the shape on these, wow great work .... any more info on this XT ??
Also don't forget a nice butt and "good LHP" :razz:
So refreshing compared to the round balloon shape on most other dolls. Shapely, succulent and extremely feminine. XT you would be wise to develop this design further, but yes..good LHP and proper silicone hole sizing will make or break any attempt. Take your time and consult with real world users before commiting to a final design.
XTDoll have been suspiciously quiet and tight lipped in regards to these magnificent mammaries. Judging by the amount of reposts of the pic and just the general enthusiasm from forum members XTDoll would be silly not to put them into production.
The path is taken step by step. When we have a good idea, we hope to consider everything. Make things go smoothly and not get stuck. We won't change what we planned. We will finish her eventually. Thanks,blacknblueballs69.
We'll catch up. and will be announced. :glou:

That's great news,
You have something magical here, a piece of art, cant wait :D
Agreed!

I would add in case no one has said it: the shape is perfect but I would prefer them slightly smaller.

As is, they would add unnecessary weight to the doll and give off the appearance that they would break the poor girl's back. I think breasts this shape should be a handful, at most.
I wouldn't want to see them any smaller than the prototype model, preferably even larger. Tons of small breasted silicone models out there (some manufacturers entire lineup are small breasts), some with similar shape. S* has at least two (A and C cup if I remember correctly) with similar shape. Very few large breasted silicone models period, let alone with shape like this. The breasts shown on the prototype are the absolute minimum I would consider buying and even then only because of the shape.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blacknblueballs69 »

I wouldn't want to see them any smaller than the prototype model, preferably even larger. Tons of small breasted silicone models out there (some manufacturers entire lineup are small breasts), some with similar shape. S* has at least two (A and C cup if I remember correctly) with similar shape. Very few large breasted silicone models period, let alone with shape like this. The breasts shown on the prototype are the absolute minimum I would consider buying and even then only because of the shape.
I completely agree. :thumbs_up:
Starpery 172F Rozanne TPE
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Too many perfectly round breasts like balls in dolls.

Very common in American woman around 40yo that want a revamp of their fallen breasts so they put silicone implants.

Only the doctor has no esthetic culture nor sensitivity. He just shapes the breast round in a circle and thats a mistake.

Beautiful breasts have always some, at least some tiny puffy shape, an irregular rounded cone like a Boeing plane nose with a slightly upwards angle. At least in their prime young years.

As they breast feed and time passes the breast recedes into a more round and deflated shape.

Then when they get older and do an implant, their breasts look like two balls. Even hollywood stars have them (shame since being rich they should choose better surgeons and implant shape)

The reason is the doctor cant make it a natural beauty shape cause the women has lost spongeous tissue due to age and/or motherhood, so he must stick a shape that will stay locked, hence a round ball secured by all sides equaly.

Round breasts are not a sign of beauty, they are a sign of an older woman with ugly natural breasts that needed implants.

So Dolls shouldn't emulate a fake breast but the real ones in their prime beauty. Print and publish.

with photos of fake breasts here:
viewtopic.php?p=2394291#p2394291

The best example of a beautiful shape is given by @crazedcat
He nailed it. Im glad XT has chosen this model
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

PartThree

Re: XTdoll’s oral sex function

Post by PartThree »

XTDoll wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:57 am The breast model enters the 3D printing process.
Experience mind-blowing pleasure like never
Reviving this image: are you considering this size and shape breast for production? It's not clear if this upturned "cone" shape holds it's own or is propped up by the stand...
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Deidre" (coming soon, I hope. Really, fingers crossed...)

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

PartThree wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:04 pm
XTDoll wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:57 am The breast model enters the 3D printing process.
Reviving this image: are you considering this size and shape breast for production? It's not clear if this upturned "cone" shape holds it's own or is propped up by the stand...
What you are seeing there is a rigid 3d printed model, likely to create a mold from. The stands are there to support the material in the printing process.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

DollCommander wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:03 pm What you are seeing there is a rigid 3d printed model, likely to create a mold from. The stands are there to support the material in the printing process.
Ah. I was hoping that "perkability" was a feature and wasn't sure if the support was holding the two breasts in place...
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Deidre" (coming soon, I hope. Really, fingers crossed...)

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

I believe she will meet everyone soon :glou:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

XTDoll wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:58 am
That's awesome. I can't wait!
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

bbanner22x11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bbanner22x11 »

A looks like a C cup. B is like an A cup size.
A is my first choice, then B.
I like puffy nipples - maybe you can offer an enhancement? Have only seen one doll with this.

Thanks for asking.

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

It's been almost 2 months now since you updated this. Has she been delayed?
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

I believe they released the 165E since then, and the 164C? I can't wait for the model that started this whole thread. You know, an A/B cup one...
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

jeep2639 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:43 pm I believe they released the 165E since then, and the 164C? I can't wait for the model that started this whole thread. You know, an A/B cup one...
Yeah, I've seen those new dolls. They look alright but I've been waiting for a doll based off that amazing 3D printed torso. They got my hopes up when they messaged "she would meet everyone soon".
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

blacknblueballs69 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:05 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:43 pm I believe they released the 165E since then, and the 164C? I can't wait for the model that started this whole thread. You know, an A/B cup one...
Yeah, I've seen those new dolls. They look alright but I've been waiting for a doll based off that amazing 3D printed torso. They got my hopes up when they messaged "she would meet everyone soon".
XTdoll cranks out new dolls like pizza... Think about how many new (and amazing) bodies did they get out just in the last few months: 163F, 168C, 164C, 160H, 165E,...
I'm (im)patiently awaiting the doll that would result from the discussion in this thread... I can almost feel her...
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

XTDoll

any updates on this doll ?? cant wait to see these amazing breast come to live. :D :thumbs_up:

Pssttt .. and don't forget, good LHP and a beautiful butt :wink:

INFORMATIONS