Starpery.com

Introducing...my new 165G

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Carl_Rogers
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Introducing...my new 165G

Post by Carl_Rogers »

mathieu242 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:28 am Well.. after nearly two months I have finally received confirmation on my new doll's production finish status, as well as the QC pictures for my approval pre-shipment. Just some background info on this doll:

She is my first Starpery (I've had a WM doll for about 12 months), but just looking at the QC pics I can tell you this won't be my last Starpery doll lol. WOW am I impressed. The order was placed December 26 with Rosemary Doll (BIG up to them for all their contributions, assistance, and communication), and the doll went into production a few days later. Its nearly two full months since I placed the order, and given the 2 week CNY break, the production time was about what I expected.

Starpery 165G full silicone body
-Head 1 Wayne hard silicone with implanted hair
-Head 2 Xabelle soft silicone with auburn wig
-Wheat skin
-Matte skin finish, with realistic body paint + freckles WITHOUT the tan lines
-Gel breast implants
-Fixed vagina
-Standing feet w/o bolts (hope I don't regret that)
-Weight reduction

And, now the wait for her delivery .... :D

head1 (1).jpg
head2 (1).jpg
head2 (3).jpg

Bolt-less feet, and in the background thighs from heaven :D :D

standing.jpg
I feel like if I just copy/pasted your order without any changes I would be completely satisfied with my purchase.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Carl_Rogers wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:38 am
mathieu242 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:28 am Well.. after nearly two months I have finally received confirmation on my new doll's production finish status, as well as the QC pictures for my approval pre-shipment. Just some background info on this doll:

She is my first Starpery (I've had a WM doll for about 12 months), but just looking at the QC pics I can tell you this won't be my last Starpery doll lol. WOW am I impressed. The order was placed December 26 with Rosemary Doll (BIG up to them for all their contributions, assistance, and communication), and the doll went into production a few days later. Its nearly two full months since I placed the order, and given the 2 week CNY break, the production time was about what I expected.

-Wheat skin
-Gel breast implants
-Fixed vagina
-Weight reduction

head1 (1).jpg
head2 (1).jpg
head2 (3).jpg

standing.jpg
I feel like if I just copy/pasted your order without any changes I would be completely satisfied with my purchase.

:D Thank you!

The ONLY thing I would change if I could go back in time would be getting the standing feet WITH bolts. I still have zero damage to her feet after 9 months of having her, but having the bolts would give me less stress about having her standing up when I have to get her out of bed to clean the sheets lol.

But other than that I wouldn't change anything.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Carl_Rogers
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Carl_Rogers »

My foot fetish is very strong - so I'm stil undecided on that part.

Fckdll

Post by Fckdll »

mathieu242 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:19 pm
Carl_Rogers wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:38 am

-Wheat skin
-Gel breast implants
-Fixed vagina
-Weight reduction

head1 (1).jpg
head2 (1).jpg
head2 (3).jpg

standing.jpg

:D Thank you!

The ONLY thing I would change if I could go back in time would be getting the standing feet WITH bolts. I still have zero damage to her feet after 9 months of having her, but having the bolts would give me less stress about having her standing up when I have to get her out of bed to clean the sheets lol.

But other than that I wouldn't change anything.
I don't recommend bolts. I have this doll and her feet are great and strong. I also have another doll with bolts and they tore her heels. Also, bolts may damage floors and other surfaces. For instance, if you decide to bath with your doll in an inflatable pool the bolts will puncture the bottom of the pool.

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

Carl_Rogers wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:20 pm My foot fetish is very strong - so I'm stil undecided on that part.
I can not fully agree with Fckdll , the soft feets and toes with bolts are very fine (I have that option) , her toes are so soft and even tasty lool she is so sweet and her feet are really sexy and also …she can wear high heels. But the bolts create a high pressure on the floor and can give marks on softer wood, in that I agree with Fckdll , a pair of sneakers is what she needs or something under if the floor is soft but she stands well with bolts and the feets can be angled.
I have also seen here that some have a solution to put some plastic protection caps on the bolts when she stands naked

But myself I had never ordered her with weight reduction today , she has a wonderful enormous beautiful butt and thick beautiful legs but the WR is too hard inside and create an obstacle for a full sensation in my opinion but she is absolutely wonderful to make love with , she is amazing

Full silicon and with gel butt is what this doll should have as standard and then she can send you into a world of pleasure beyond most dolls can ever dream of
She is very wonderful with WR too , she is not bad at all but today I had choosed her with full silicon and gel butt to have her gigantic awesome buttocks to be little more cooperating when she is on her knees lool
But it’s a damn sexy lady , you can check my thread too
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

Carl_Rogers
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Carl_Rogers »

knallhatten wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:40 pm
Carl_Rogers wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:20 pm My foot fetish is very strong - so I'm stil undecided on that part.
Full silicon and with gel butt is what this doll should have as standard and then she can send you into a world of pleasure beyond most dolls can ever dream of
She is very wonderful with WR too , she is not bad at all but today I had choosed her with full silicon and gel butt to have her gigantic awesome buttocks to be little more cooperating when she is on her knees lool
I just this forum partly because I lurked on that thread and liked it. I do like your doll. I prefer the wheat skin tone matt has on his. Getting your type of doll with wheat skin might be ideal for me

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

Carl_Rogers wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:24 am
knallhatten wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:40 pm
I just this forum partly because I lurked on that thread and liked it. I do like your doll. I prefer the wheat skin tone matt has on his. Getting your type of doll with wheat skin might be ideal for me
It’s good you are cruising around on the forum and learn. The more you read and see the more options you will have in your knowledge and the more understanding you will have.
More WOMAN that 165 G is hard to find But she is heavy , it’s almost a workout to handle her.
I think she will be stunning in darker suntan too my doll is light tan not white , maybe my lighting make her look whiter .
All is about personal preferences next doll will be a dark tan for me but wheat is really beautiful

But consider also lighter doll as your first, there are lots to choose between.
I have no problem to lift the 165G or carry her around at all but I can tell you when you are in in the heat in bed things changes dramatically .
For example if you want to flip from missionary to doggy in the bed, then you will feel how heavy she are and still she are not the heaviest of dolls at all.
But if you can manage that weight I promise you will have an extra ordinary experience with her realistic body and insanely thick butt she is totally breathtaking and realistic full woman in live appearance.
I had trouble and still have ..to understand that she are a doll and not a real woman sometimes .
Mathieu prepared me for this and he was sooo right .. I remember I was even shaking when I saw her first time at home standing and looking at me and I was even nervous to touch her 😅

Starpery is awesome in realism that can no one take away from them .
Contrary many other dolls this doll she is also way more beautiful and overwhelming in reality than in any pictures I have seen. I have tried to picture her butt and curves but it’s impossible to catche her butt size because she is so well proportioned.
She must be experienced She is a real knockout. I had my eyes on her too when new in this as you and when I saw Mathius extremely beautiful and womanly Wayne 165G it was game over…
I didn’t give a fuck about any warnings at all about the weight after that and I do not regret it ..
Good luck in your search for your new girl!

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

I must also apologize to Mathieu about feets and bolts, I mixed your answer up with Fckdll .
I have corrected my answer!
I fully agree with you Mathieu!

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

mathieu242 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:59 pm
JAMES BONED wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:29 pm
mathieu242 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:28 am -Standing feet w/o bolts (hope I don't regret that)

Hi mathieu242,

How did this decision work out for you now that you have her?
Can she wear high heels or Stilettos or has this been an issue with the no-bolts feet.

Best regards

So far, so good. I ordered her without the bolts because I wanted this doll to be as realistic as possible. I haven't put any shoes on her except for a flat slip in slipper that she wears when I stand her up for cleaning.
The stand up without bolts option means you're getting a doll that has a hard silicone foot. It does not bend or rotate like the regular stand up feet so she will NOT be able to wear heels. In fact, putting any type of shoe besides a slipper or sneaker on her will prove to be difficult because the foot cannot bend. Starpery has this doll wearing heels in the "Freya" photo session:
https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... oll-freya/

..but it's hard to tell whether she has the feet with or without bolts. My guess is she has the standing feet with bolts, because they have her foot bent in an angle in that heeled shoe in a way that my stand up without bolts foot just cannot achieve.

As evidence in the new photos:
viewtopic.php?t=166067
..she stands just fine without any support, but I always make sure my doll has a little pressure taken off her skeleton by just slightly leaning her against a wall or door.

BTW, make sure you watch the video of her standing in the above link...GREAT shot of her ass from behind. I think you're going to order her once you watch it :D
Do you know if that is the case for other brands that offer hard feet without bolts? i mean if I want the ankle to bend for heels do i need to order bolted feet regardless of brand or is that just for starpery ?

INFORMATIONS