xydoll

Seeking to purchase XY Doll - Information/Confirmation requested

Founded in 2018, xydoll uses wax figure Lifelike craftsmanship to make its products stand out in the market. Our brand is committed to providing a more realistic and better sex and companionship experience for singles living alone. https://www.xydoll.com/
theplaket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Seeking to purchase XY Doll - Information/Confirmation requested

Post by theplaket »

Hello,

After hours and days of searching XY Dolls, I have questions about the following link to determine if this is indeed the official XY Doll website:

https://xydollshop.com

On this page I have found models that I would like to order right away and I have several questions about customization before placing the order, however I am having difficulty getting in contact with a representative for XY Doll to confirm a few details. I have tried and ultimately failed to use the contact info in this forum for qq and wechat due to country restrictions on these apps.

I would like to know if this is the legitimate website, and if there are any other trusted Vendors for this manufacturer, as they are not available on some that I have seen. In addition, I have failed to find some of these models listed on doll to China. In addition, some models that used to be named something are now different, such as the 148cm Riley seen in doll to China being shown as 148cm Chiyo with the same photos on this xy doll website.

Please confirm if it is safe to order directly from this website, or if there is another trusted vendor that has all of the newer models available for order on their behalf.

Thank you.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Seeking to purchase XY Doll - Information/Confirmation requested

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

It might be a legit associated vendor…but maybe not. Certainly it’s not the actual manufacturer site….

The legit site can be found here:

https://www.xydoll.com/

Or click on the banner above the thread title.

All the advertisements and banners are safe and vetted in TDF. The advertisers here financially support TDF so that the forum can mutually beneficial to us and them.

Also feel free to try any other of the vendors here
viewforum.php?f=210

Many legitimately carry or can do custom orders with the manufacturer and manage the shipping
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

theplaket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by theplaket »

Thank you for your reply SinsuaLuvr!

I have come across an important dilemma I seek confirmation of from XY Doll;

I would like to verify the head connector bolt type & compatibility specifically for this doll model:

https://xydollshop.com/product/148cm-4f ... oll-chiyo/

Also, I would like to contact XY Doll to request the neck's girth measurements to see if my existing doll head can connect without issue assuming they both are compatible (like with M16 bolt quick connect).

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

theplaket wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:34 am Thank you for your reply SinsuaLuvr!

I would like to verify the head connector bolt type & compatibility specifically for this doll model:

Also, I would like to contact XY Doll to request the neck's girth measurements to see if my existing doll head can connect without issue assuming they both are compatible (like with M16 bolt quick connect).
By all means please reach out to the vendor and see if they can provide clarification. In fact ask several,

It looks like you are narrowing down your choices…. This is my standard speech for all new comers and things to consider:

Go with a vendor that has been vetted here in TDF. I can’t recommend too many other sellers outside the ones vetted and advertising here in TDF. It’s all too easy to find other websites and lower prices. However scams, bait and switch tactics and dolls of questionable quality are unfortunately also all too common. Dolls are an investment in yourself… go with a reputable vendor that answers your questions, offers discounts and extra options as well as peace of mind you’ll get what you ordered and paid for. In-stock dolls will usually be a little less expensive yet you will not be able to customize much. Several vendors that advertise here will actually carry in-stock gurls with the benefit that you won’t have to wait so long for delivery. A Custom doll can take 2-3 months to arrive as they are each hand made.

You will be learning a lot about yourself and your doll. You’ll make mistakes, something will get dropped, will break or tear. IMHO, premium costs and brands in dolls does not guarantee any higher quality than any mid-level $2000 doll. The makeup still fades, the electronics fail and you may have found out it was a costly mistake. Keep it beautiful but simple. Keep to a reasonable budget that you can be comfortable considering as disposable and without going hugely in debt. She is an investment in you but not the type of investment you’ll make a profit on.

Don’t only focus on beauty and height. Think about her weight. The most common thing that creates failure with new dolls is weight. Most people seem to want something of similar height as themselves. You likely won’t be doing any dancing or taking long walks holding hands. Dolls are however wonderful couch potatoes and cuddle bugs. Keep in mind, You will literally be doing everything for her from dressing, moving and cleaning. So those long limbs (seemingly have a mind of their own) and dead weight should be as important a consideration as the vendor and cost. I think height is seriously over rated and typically only adds to the weight. Seriously consider what her intended use is…. (Photos? Intimacy? Companionship? ) and how she will fit into your life and living spaces. Height usually becomes a storage concern, think about where she will spend time when you are not with her. Will she stay in your bed? Or will she need space in storage under your bed or closet? Depending on her curves and beauty, her height will seldom be an issue for you nor seem like improper height ratios.

Doll intimacy is not like any sex you may have previously experienced (nor likely what you are fantasizing about). Being at equal height does not guarantee you will line up well for kissing and penetration. Your imagination and emotional connection is more important. Having a weight that is manageable will greatly enhance your performance and intimacy time. You likely won’t be having wild multi-positional sex. Reality of doll Intimacy will usually come down to a planned and staged position, your choice of stimulation via oral or other penetration and then cuddles and clean up. Those long limbs have a notorious and uncanny ability to snag door jams, shower curtains, bedding and generally have a mind of their own. It can be challenging to maneuver with your gurl and manage, her weight and various limbs all at the same time.

IMHO for your first doll, keep her weight no more than 80 lbs (25-35kg). Also try keep her height between 148cm to 160cm. Budget only what you are comfortable to spend as disposable income. Save some dollars and get a mid range doll (~$2k)…. Budget some extra cash for clothes, storage or makeup. Pass on the electromechanical options like, suction, heating, prelubed, or similar items that will fail sooner than later. Silicone dolls like xy will be a little more forgiving, and detailed but as noted, will cost you more. There are also wonderful TPE that can be more economical, very soft and stretches very forgivingly. There is no shame on first doll being a TPE beauty. For that matter with many of us, our first doll is seldom our only and last doll. Learn with a reasonable doll and beautiful to you ….. and once you are more comfortable and experienced, you may surely want to try and explore other options.

Hope you find what you are looking for and looking forward to hearing more of your journey.
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

xydoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by xydoll »

theplaket wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:34 am Thank you for your reply SinsuaLuvr!

Hello, do you mean the circumference of the neck of the neck? In addition, what chat tool do you generally use to contact, so that you can communicate at any time.

INFORMATIONS